♡ 2

Loving Someone Who Doesn't Know You (Diary Ver.)
Please log in to read the full chapter

November 16, 2012

My dearest diary~ (sounds funny lol)

As expected, I found something about EXO-M and EXO-K. And I know now that EXO-K and EXO-M consist of 6 member in each group.

And they do belong together. Actually EXO-K and EXO-M are just two sub-groups:

EXO-K releases Korean songs, which explains the K (K for Korean hehe :D) in their name, and promotes in South Korea...

I only know the name of one member, Baekhyun, because my classmate mentioned it (actually we're not close but apparently she thinks that we are, and yes, I told her about the songs and showed her Mama and so on) but I don't even know how he (I mean Baekhyun, yep) looks like.

And to be honest, I don't even care. I just listen to their songs~

That makes me a fan of them, right? I think so :D

Now that I told you about EXO-K, why not EXO-M too?

EXO-M releases, as I have told you, Chinese songs or rather Mandarin (now I know why the M! :D).

Unlike the K group, they are promoting in China :o And I don't even know one single name of any member :o

And to be honest, I don't really like the Mandarin version as much as the Korean version; it kind of sounds weird... to me at least. Just my opinion though haha. (I guess I am just not used to hearing Mandarin in a song...)

Oh. Didn't realize how much I wrote today (an improvement!... well, compared to how much I wrote in my previous entries) :D

Please log in to read the full chapter