New Kid

Wishing Star (discontinued)

"It's Monday and Ljoe and I have been dating. 

Here I am getting ready for school. 

Clothes;

(not the watch)

I got out of my room and went downstairs. I went to the kitchen and ate what the maids made for me. 

About 10 minutes, finished eating. 

"I'm going now Butler Lee." I said.

"Ok! Have a nice day at school young miss." Butler Lee said.

I went outside and got inside my car.

After minutes has passed, I have reached the school.

I parked my car and went out o my car.

Once I reached the campus, I was greeted by an angry Kai.

"What happened?" i asked.

"You ditched me on Saturday." He said.

"Sorry Kai. I totally forgot that we were supposed to hang out." I said as I patted his back.

"It's fine, but hang out with me afterschool to make up your mistake." He said.

"Ok. I'll hang out with you." I said.

"Ok. So let's go." He said as he slung his arm around me.

I was about to push his arm away from my shoulder when someone already beated me to it. I also got pulled away from Kai's side.

"Hands off my girl dude." Ljoe said.

"Your girl? Since when was Nina your girl huh?" Kai asked angrily.

"Since Saturday." Ljoe said.

"WHAT?! Was this the reason why you didn't show up at our hang out on Saturday?" He asked trying calm himself down.

You guys didn't noticed that everyone was looking at you guys.

"No. kai that wasn't the reason. I forgot we were gonna hang out. And plus didn't I agree with you that I will hang out with you after school." I said trying to explain.

"Uhh no you aren't missy. You're not gonna be hanging out with that guy over there. " Ljoe said.

"Yes I am Ljoe. Just to make up what I did on saturday." i said.

"Fine." He said as he pouts.

"Thanks babychild." I said as I held his hand.

We walked away from Kai while holding hands.

Someone's POV

It's been weeks since I moved to Korea from California. Now I'm attending this high school called Seoul High.

Now i'm right infront of the school and I could see someone fighting, but not physically just talking.

I see that it involves a girl that looks a lot like Nina, my childhood friend, my first love.

Then they walked away holding hands leaving the guy alone.  

I went inside the campus and I could see girls looking at me with flirty looks. Eww. 

I went inside the building and it was confusing cause there's  different hallways. So I asked the one closest to me.

"Excuse me. Do you know where the office is?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'll show you where it is." She said.

"So what's your name?" I asked.

"My name is Victoria. How 'bout yours?" Victoria answered and asked.

"My American name is Jordan, but call me Jaejoong." I said.

We arrived infront of the office. As i walked inside the office with Victoria to get my schedule. Apperently I have English first period.

As I walked in the classroom with Victoria, I heard the teacher talking.

"Class we are now switching seats cause its the end of the trimester." The teacher said.

Ljoe:"YAAAASSS!!!"

KAI:"NOOOOO!!!"

NINA:"Whatever just don't pair me up with some random stranger."

"This is the pairing seats. Nina in the back alone. Infront of Nina will be Kai with Ljoe."

"I can't stand him though!" Ljoe said.

"I'm not so thrilled about this either." Kai said as he rolled his eyes.

As the teacher finally noticed my apperance, he pointed to me and shouted across the room.

"You're a new student right?" The teacher asked me.

"Nae." I said awkwardly.

"Go sit next to Nina. Nina please raise your hand." the teacher instructed girl.

As I see the girl raised her hand who looks I saw earlier that looks like Nina on the field, I walked over before taking my sit.

"Hi!" As I greeted her.

"Hi!" The girl replied.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"I'm Nina.What's yours?" Nina asked.

'OMG! It can't be the Nina I know. That's impossible.' I thought to myself.

"Jaejoong. What's your last name, if you don't mind me asking." I looked at her.

"Ahn. Nina Ahn." Nina smiled.

'OMG! This can't be...' I thought.

"By any chance, do you use to know a guy name Jordan?" I quickly asked her.

"yeah! But that was when I was a kid." Nina anwered.

'OH MY LORD!!!!!!!!' I screamed in my head.