First Day of School

Wishing Star (discontinued)

Baby baby listen to your heart wont let you down

cause you should be my lady 

now that we are apart well love show how

I woke from my alarm. Someone really special gave me the album when I was in middle school and that special one is not Kai! 

I went to the bathroom and took a shower. After I finished I put this on;

(A/N: Your mom designed this)

Shoes:

backpack:

Luckily, we can wear anything we want. So I went outside to the dining room to see food prepared on the table. I thanked the maids and started eating. After I finished I went to my car, a white lamborghini waiting for me at the drive way. I started the engine and went to school. When I arrived, people were looking at me. I also heard whispers like;

'Wahh!! She's pretty!'

'Isn't that a designer dress from Ahn In Na!'

'Isn't she the girl from yesterday?'

'She is!'

'Isn't that the one of a kind dress from Ahn In Na?'

I ignored all the comments and headed to the office. I got my schedule and apperantly I had English, Science, PE, Dance, Music, and Math with Victoria and got English, Pe Dance, Music, and History with Ljoe.

'RRRRRIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGG'

The bell rang and went to English with Ljoe and Victoria. We entered the classroom and Victoria went to go sit down in her seat. 

"Hello? You guys must be the new transfer?" The English teacher said.

"Ahh! Nae!" We said in a unison.

"Please introduce yourself in Englsih, Korean, and French. And by the way my name is Mr. 

 "Nae!" I said.

"Annyeonghasaeyo Ahn Nina imnida! Hello My name is Ahn Nina! Bonjour J'emappelle Ahn Nina!" I said in Korean, English, and French.

"Annyeonghasaeyo Ljoe imnida! Hello! My name is Ljoe! Bonjour J'emappelle Ljoe!" Ljoe said in Korean, English, and French.

"Ok class! Lets welcome our new students ok?" The teacher said.

"Nae!" They said in unison.

"Ok! Any questions for the new students?" The treacher asked.

The students raised their hands.

"Ok! Ms.Im!" The teacher said as she pointed to this girl.

"Ok! I have a question for the both of you. First is Nina. Nina? Where did you get that dress? Its a one of a kind dress from Ahn In Na!" The girl asked.

"Oh my made it for me! It was a birthday present from my mom!" I explained.

"Is by any chance your mom is Ahn In Na?" The girl said.

"Ah nae! Ahn In Na is my mom!" I said.

"As for Ljoe! Are you single?" The girl asked.

"Ani! I'm taken! I'm Nina's Boyfriend!" Ljoe said as he out his hand over  my shoulders.

"Oh hell to the no Ljoe! For your information Ljoe is single! I'm not dating him! He's my best friend from the states." I said as I pushed his hand off my shoulders.

"Ok! Enough questions! Nina you can sit in that empty seat back there and Ljoe you can sit next to Victoria." The teacher said.

"Nae!" We said as we bowed to the teacher.

Ljoe and I headed to our seats.I could see Victoria giving me a worried look. 

I found my seat and took out my notebook and started taking notes.

Victoria's POV

Are you serious Mr. Lee. Why do you have to pair Nina with Kai?!

"Annyeong!" Ljoe said intrupting my thoughts.

"Oh! Annyeong!" I said.

Then I went back to my thoughts.

"What's wrong? You look worried." Ljoe said as he noticed my expression.

"You know that guy Nina was talking to yesterday?" I asked him 

"Yea! Why?" Ljoe said.

"Nina is his seat buddy!" I said as I looked over to Nina who'staking notes.

All of a sudden the door swung open and Kai and his friends came in. 

Nina's POV

I saw Victoria and Ljoe talking. I was curious what they were talking about. But then the door swung open showing Kai and his friends. 

Please dont tell that Kai is sitting next to me! I see Kai walking towards my direction and and his friends went the other way. 

"I need to talk to you, Nina!" Kai said as he grabbed your wrist. 

"I dont wanna talk!" I said as i tried to wiggle out of his gripped. 

"I wont let go of you until you talk to me!" Kai said still gripping on my wrist. 

"Fine! But not right now!" I said as i saw everybody looking at us. 

"WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?! GET YOUR EYES OFF HERE!!' NOTHING TO SEE HERE!" Kai shouted frustratedly.

Everyone got quiet and Kai sat next to me!" What are you doing Kai?!" I said. 

"This is where i sit Nina!" Kai said as he put his head on the table.

"WHAT?!" I shouted.

Everyone was looking at us.

"Is there something wrong, Ms. Ahn?" The teacher asked,

"Does Kai sit here?" I asked.

"Ah! Nae!" The teacher said.

"Told you so!" Kai said as his head is still on the table.

"You may start teaching again." I said.

The teacher started teaching. Five minutes past, but it felt like an hour.

The class was finally over and now, I have to face Kai.


Hey guys! Sorry if I haven't updated in a while. I was busy and i just got back from a camping trip so i couldn't update soon enough. I hope its not to boring for you to read it.

-Vtxparis