Heart Break

Wishing Star (discontinued)

Okay so basically right now I'm crying a river right now. Why are boys the same. They say that they love you and would stay with you forever but as soon as they get tired of you they move on to another girl and say the same thing.

Right now I'm in my room crying again. I don't get why my love life has been so bad. I don't like feeling it.!!!

 

 

It's been a week that I haven't gone to school and I haven't gotten out of my room. I know I have to get over Ljoe so I'm bringing myself to go to school.

As I got ready to go to school, I would have to put foundation and concelear to cover my puffy eyes and dark circles. 

"Okay I got this!! You can do this Nina! You are strong. You've been like this before so you should get over it." I said to myself as I look at myself in the mirror.

"Hwaiting Nina! You got this." I said to myself.

As I go down stairs I went to the dining room to eat my breakfast.

"So, Nina. You're going to school today?" My dad asked.

"Yea." I said.

As I finished my breakfast, I  went to the door and put o my shoes.

"Goodbye." I said as I went out the door.

I went to my car and drove to school. As I arrived at school, I went inside and they started whispering.

'She's back. Where did she go?'

'I heard Ljoe and her broke up.'

'Chincha? Thats probably the reason why she didn't go to school.'

I just ignored them and just kept my chin up and walked down the hallway to get to my class, but inside I wanna die, I wanna cry, I just want my life to end.

As I arrived at my class I went to my chair and just put on my headphones and listen to Sing for you by exo.

'I really need someone to sing for me.' I thought.

I put my head down and I soon as I did Jaejoong and Kai walked in talking and laughing. 

Why do you think Jaejoong is with Kai?

Well... 

When Nina was gone for the week, Kai found out that Jaejoong is his cousin and after knowing that they were related, they started to hang out more and they don't fight over Nina anymore.

 


Right now its lunch time and I went to the roof to clear my head. I cn't believ that Ljoe moved back to the states. I can't belive him.

As I can't take it anymore I screamed and dropped down. I was crying . I could feel my hert break I can't  take this anymore. As I stood at the edge of the rooftop and sprung my hands up and try feeling the wind as I close my eyes.

All of a sudden, someone wrap their arms around my waist and brought me down. 

"Whata are you doing Nina? Are you trying to kill yourself?" Jaejoong oppa put me down.

"NO. Why would I do that? I just want to feel the air. Whats wrong with that?" I said.

"It just seems like you were going to jump off the roof." Oppa said.

"Well I'm fine now oppa. You can go. I wanna be alone." I said.

"ok." Oppa said as he left.