4 years later

Wishing Star (discontinued)

Right now, I'm standing at the airport waiting for my ride. I suddenly see a sign of my name. 

"Hello! You must be Nina." The guy said. 

"Yes! Thats me!" I said. 

"I'll be your driver for today! By the way you can call me Mr. Lee." Mr. Lee said as he took my luggage. 

"Thank you Mr. Lee!" I said as I grinned at her. 

We headed to the car and Mr. Lee drove me to my parents. My mom is a famous Fashion Designer and my dad is a FBI agent. They're still at California working. When I reach the house or should I say mansion I went inside. It was a new mansion because apparently got burned down so my parents bought a new one.

I went to my room and it still looks the same. I went to my walk in closet and unpack my things and clothes in there. After a few hours, I finished unpacking and went straight to my bed. I miss my boyfriend aka bed. I then fell asleep. 

The next day I woke up on the floor. It was 11 in the morning so it's near lunch time. I just stood up and got ready to go register myself at Dream High because apperantly my best friend go there. I went to take a shower and after I finished, I put this on;

 

And I put on light make up. I all my stuff and headed to Dream high. I got inside black Lexus. I got there right after the bell rang. I went inside the school and I was looking for the office when I bumped into someone. 

"Mianhae!" I said as I bowed. 

"Ani! Gwenchana!" The guy said. 

But the voice was so familiar. I looked at him and then it hit me! It was my best friend, Ljoe!

"Omg! Ljoe is that you?!" I asked. 

 

"Yes! And who....omg Nina!" Ljoe said as he hugged me. i hugged him back. 

"How are you?! I haven't seen you in years!" I asked. 

"I'm fine and yea! You got ier!" Ljoe said as he winked. 

"Oh stop your  cockiness! And why are you here? Do you go to this school?!" I asked. 

"Yea! But I'm starting tomorrow!" Ljoe said. 

"Really cause I'm gonna start tomorrow too!" I said 

"isn't that fate!" Ljoe said as he wink. 

"Don't even try!" I said as I shoved his face. 

He pouted. 

"Can you just show me where the office is." I said.

"ok! Let's go!" Ljoe said as he linked arms with me. 

We were walking to the office when all of a sudden I bumped into some one again. 

"Mianhae!" I said as I bowed.

"Its fine! Omg Nina! You're back!" Victoria said as she hugged me.

"Omg! Victoria! I miss you so much!" I said as I hugged her back.

"When did you arrive?" Victoria asked as she pulled away from the hug. 

"I arrived yesterday!" I said. 

*COUGH* *COUGH*

"Mond introducing to your friend here?" Ljoe asked.  

"Oh yeah! Victoria this is Ljoe! Ljoe this is Victoria!" I said as I introduce them to each other. 

"So what are you guys!?!" Victoria asked. 

"This is my..." I was cut off by ljoe.

"I'm her boyfriend!" Ljoe said as he put his arm around my shoulders. 

"The ! This is my best friend!" I said as I push ljoe's arm. "You sure?!" Victoria said as she wige gled her eyebrows. "Yes!" I said. 

"By the way,...." Victoria was cut off by loud screaming voice. 

'OMG KAI I LOVE YOU!!'

'WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME KAI?!' 

I didn't care who it was until I heard the word Kai.

"Kai goes to school here!" Victoria finished what she said. 

"I don't care no more Victoria! I don't love him anymore!" I said. "Ljoe, I think I'll look for the office from here!" 

"Ok." Ljoe said. 

I walked away from Ljoe and Victoria and tried to look for the office. I was lost and I found the cafeteria. Since I found the cafeteria why not eat. I was walking toward the lunch line when all of a sudden I was held back. i looked at who held me back. He looks so familiar. When all of a sudden all the girls were shock and some of them said the guys name. 

'Kai! No!'

'omg! That's a shock! Kai just held a girls hand!'

That when that rang a bell. I looked at him with cold eyes and I tried to get put from it but he won't let go. 

"Kai! Let go!" I said as I tried to wiggle out of Kai's gripped. 

"No! Talk to me first!" Kai said. 

"No! What happened four years ago means nothing to me anymore! Your the one who broke my heart Kai! Now you want me to forgive you! No! I can never forgive you! Going out with someone behind my back is the hardest thing for me Kai! Just move on!" I said as I finally got out from his grip.

"you think after leaving, I felt happy? No! I never forgive myself right after I realize that I love you! You don't know how I felt not seeing you everyday. You were the only in my life that I love!" Kai said. 

Now everyone is looking at us! I don't like attention. 

"Actually I did cause not seeing you everyday right after you broke up with me, I cried myself to sleep. The day I moved back, I wanted too move on and I did! So just find some one else!" I said as I walked out of cafeteria. 

I walked to the office and registered myself to the school and left.