Talking to Kai

Wishing Star (discontinued)

I was having doubts about rtalking to Kai. But I have to face him sooner or later since he apperantly sits next to me in English. 

"Nina!" Kai exclaimed.

"What do you wanna talk about now, Kai?" I said as I crossed my arm.

" I wanna talk about us." Kai said.

"Theirs no 'us' Kai once you broke my heart. What you did back then was hurtful. You don't know how I felt since you apperantly in someone elses arm." I said trying to hold my tears.

"Please! Nina! I love you! I knew how you felt actually because when you left, My heart was heart broken. You were the only girl that I love other than my mom." Kai said as he hugged me.

"Kai let go!" I said as I struggle from his grip.

"No!" Kai said,

"Kai can you please just let me go!" I said as I cried.

Kai felt wetness on his shirt. He let go of me and looked at me.

"Mianhae!" I said as I wiped her tears.

"Just move on Kai! Who knows. My feelings can be back for god sakes. You never know! But Kai please just move on." I said as walked away.

Kai's Pov

"Just move on Kai! Who knows. My feelings can be back for god sakes. You never know! But Kai please just move on!" Nina said as she walked away.

"That means I have i chance. And how can I ever move on if I get to see you everyday." I said. 

I walked to where the cafeteria was and the girls are all coming except for nina and victoria. I saw that Nina is always near that guy. He's also putting his arm around Nina, but Nina just push him off. Ha. That's my girl. But then i saw that guy kiss nina in the cheeks. I was angry yet jealous. I walked over there and pulled nina away from that guy. 

"Yah! Kai! Let go of my hand. "  nina said. 

"Why?" I said as i turned around to face her. 

"I want to eat with my friends." Nina said. 

"Friends? If you call the guy that kisses you on the cheeks and put his arm around your arm friend. Then what am I?" I said. 

"A friend." Nina said.

"Then, who is he?" I asked.

"My best friend from states who apperantly goes here now." Nina explained, but I wasn't really clear about it yet.

"Then why is he putting his arm around you and kissing you on the cheeks?" I said as I pionted at him.

"That's normal for me. He's just playing around. And don't worry about him. I know he likes me, but I don't return the feeling. So don't get all started up on me." Nina said.

"Fine. I won't be up on all  your business, but you have to hang out with me tomorrow or else I won't stop bothering you." I said as I smirked.

"Fine." Nina said.

"Bye!' Nina said as she walked back to her friends.

Nina's POV

"Bye!" I said as I walked back to Victoria and LJoe.

"Hey guys! I'm back." I said as I sat down next to Ljoe.

"What was his problem?" Victoria asked.

"He was jusr jealous becuase he saw LJoe put his arm around me and kiss me on the cheeks." I explained.

"Why would he still be jealous?" Victoria asked.

"I said that he might have a second chance with me." I said.

"Really?!" VIctoria said.

"I said might so don't get high hopes that he will get a second chance with me." I said.

"Are you serious?!" Victoria asked.  

"Yeah." I said casually.

Ljoe's POV

"I said that he might have a second chance with me." Nina said.

NO! SHE'S MINE! I got to make a plan to confess to Nina. 

'I wont back down that easy. Watch out Kai, I will take Nina away from you and make her mine.' I thought.


Hey guys!  Sorry if I haven't updated in a while. I couldn't get the computer because my brother was hugging it and I couldn't use my Ipod because I can't type in it. But I hope you guys like this chapter. REmember to UPVOTE, COMMENT, AND SUBSCRIBE.

-Vtxparis