8th Grade

Wishing Star (discontinued)

~Flashback...~

Nina's POV

I was at school today because break was over. I was heading to my locker when I see the kingka holding a bouquet of flowers. He was right infront of my locker. I just ignored him because he's probably waiting for someone near my locker. 

"Umm... Kai. Can you move?! Your in the way!" I said. 

"Ok! By the way! Nina! These are for you! Ever since you transferred to this school I feel in love with you! I didn't know that I feel head over heel over you! If your with a boy, I always end up getting angry! Nina! The day you transferred here, you caught my eye! It's rare for me to like someone at first sight. The phrase love at first sight is probably true! Today was the day I confess to you! I love you Nina! The day you came in my life I fell in love with you! I love you Nina! Will you go out with me?" Kai said as he kneeled down.

Did Kai just confessed to me?!

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Kai asked again with pleading eyes.

"Yes! I would love too!" I said with a big grin in my face.

"Its fine if you dont---- Did you just say yes?" Kai asked.

"Yes! I said I would love too!" I said again.

He stood up and spun me around. I was gigling at his silliness. Now he's hugging me too tight.

"Oppa! Too...Tight!" I said.

"Opps! Sorry Nina!" Kai said.

He hand you the bouquet of roses with baby breath on the middle.

"Let's go on a date after school Nina!" Kai said as he interwined our fingers.

"Ok! To where oppa?" I asked.

"The movies!" Kai said.

"Ok!" I said as we entered the classroom.

Evrybody is now looking at us.

'Omg! Are they going out?'

'They look good together!'

'No!! My Kai oppa is taken!'

'I knew it! Kai liked Nina!'

Their were many more comments. I felt uneasy and kai felt it too.

"Its ok, Nina! You'll get use to it." Kai said as he tried to confort me.

I felt safe with him! 

~Skip to the end of 8th grade~

It was the last day of 8th grade! I can't wait for Kai and I to go to high school! 

I was walking towards the classroom and then all of a sudden I heard giggling sounds.

'Oppa! hajima!' I heard the girl say while giggling.

'I know you love it!' The guy said. 

Now that voice sounds familiar. I went to the classroom to take a peek and I saw Kai and a girl together doing all types of skinshipping.

No that broke my heart! I never knew that Kai would do this to me!

'When are you gonna break up with that girl?' The girl said.

'Tomorrow!' Kai said.

"How 'bout now?" I said as I barged in with teary eyes.

"Nina!" Kai said as he stood up!

"I thought you love me Kai! WHat happened? I love you Kai, but you could've just say you don't love me anymore so I wouldn't find out this way. I never knew you were this low! I hate you!" I said as I wiped my tears and headed home.

Once I reached my house I went straight to my room! I was heart broken by what my boyfriend or should I say ex-boyfriend did to me.

After crying a river I fell asleep.

(A few months later..)

I woke up with red eyes. I went downstairs to see my parents in the dining room eating breakfast 

"Nina I have some news for you!" My dad said.

"What is it?" I asked as sat down and ate breakfast.

"We're moving back to California!" My dad said.

"We are?" I asked.

"Yeah!" My dad siad.

"Thank you! I don't want to stay here for high school! My boyfriend just broke up with me!" I said as I kept my head down.

"Don't be sad sweetheart. There are other boys in the whole world! I bet you when we move back to Cali you'll move on from that jerk." My mom said as she conforted me.

"Appa! When are we leaving?" I asked.

"In a few weeks." My dad said.

A few weeks Later...

 

I was getting ready to go to the airport when all of a sudden my phons rang. I didn't look who it was and I answered it. 

"Hello!" I said I was putting the final touches on my make up. 

"Nina?" A voice said over the phone. 

I dropped my eyeliner when I heard the voice I didn't want to hear. 

"What do you want now Kai?" I said irritated. 

"Please forgive, Nina! I just realized that I really love you! Will you be my girlfriend again?!" Kai asked. 

"No Kai! And plus I'm moving back to California." I said. 

"No! Please Nina! Can you just stay?" Kai asked as I heard him cry. 

"It's too late Kai! I'm leaving!" I said as I hung up. 

"COME ON NINA! WE HAVE TO BE AT THE AIRPORT BY 5 and it 4:30!" My mom shouted from the livingroom. 

"Ok mom!" I said as I got my luggage and head downstairs. 

We drove to the airport. We reached the airport and checked in. I was going to the gates when someone shouted my name. I looked back I see Kai being held by the security. I just ignored him and went inside the plane. The plane departed and we were off to California. 

Kai's POV

It was all my fault! I drew her away from me! Now she's leaving Korea. Who knows if we ever meet again or see each other. This is to hard to handle. I just wanna die from what I did to Nina! I can never forgive myself!