Chapter 4 ♡

Not my cup of tea.

"What's the meaning of this, Sujong? Waitress? Cosplay?"

 

My mum ran towards me and dragged me to the garden which is out of sight from that guy, Chanyeol and Taehyung.

 

"But how am I suppose to know that, that guy is the one living in our attic?"

 

"Look, Sujong. I tried to tell you that Chanyeol is moving in to our attic but you wouldn't listen to me. He is trustable, he is my best friend's son." 

 

I gasped in disbelieve. I quickly rag my brain for some excuses for not to let him stay. 

 

"No arguement! From now on, if you want to have something to eat, you better take care of Chanyeol."

 

My mum's decision was the final decision, no more arguement. The last time she use this kind of tone to me was when I asked her if Taehyung can come and sleepover at my room. What has that guy done to my mum, how did he managed to get mum on his side. This is so unfair.  But he is not going to be in the same class as I am right? Hehehe at least I don't need to babysit him all day. 

 

Mum looked at me once more before walking off. She stopped half-way and turned back. 

 

"By the Way, Sujong, he's going to your school and if I'm not wrong, same class too."

 

I heard something broken inside of me. That's right my one and only glimmer of hope, shattered into pieces. I followed my mum back to find that guy and Taehyung talking and joking with each other as if they are long lost friends/brothers/cousins. 

 

"You're funny and I think that you really, really look like one of my friend."  That guy grin widely at Taehyung.

 

"Oh, Come on. You can't possibly know someone who aren't related but look alike right? Oh heyyy Sujong! You're back~!"

 

He shouted at the sight of me. That guy turned to face me and smile. Now that I look at him closely, he is freaking tall. How many cows were sacrifice to give him so much milk that he can grow to this height. #prayforcows 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUE