Introduction ♡

Not my cup of tea.
"Hyunnie, I can't believe it! My mum just open my house's attic for rent again!" I said loudly as I pouted at my best friend, Taehyung. 
 
"Jongie, pouting at me does not make your mum change her decision and I knew that already. Have you forgotten that we live beside each other? " Taehyung replied nonchalantly. I slap him on the shoulder with annoyance.
 
"Ow~~ slapping me does not help too," 
 
"Yah! Don't pretend that it hurts! Be a man! SangNamJa, you know."
 
"Nae, nae, ahjumma," 
 
I pouted at him again before resting my head on his shoulder. Taehyung and I have been best of friends since young. Other people often mistook us as a couple,  but trust me, knowing him for nearly my entire life means that we know each other too well. Knowing each other too well is not good. I know all his bad habits as well as the back of my hand. 
 
Oops~~ i forgot to introduce myself. Hello guys, my name is Choi Sujong. Please keep your compliments to yourself, I know that I'm pretty and fabulous~ *flips hair* 
 
"Ahjumma," Taehyung lightly tap on my head, "we've reach our stop,"
 
As soon as we alight, we quietly walk toward our house which is beside each other, but before we part ways, I asked him a question.
 
"Ne Hyunnie, who do you think will rent my attic? I hope that it won't be the same kind of person as last time." 
 
"Don't ask me Jongie, I'm not an angel, though I look like one," he said as he use his hands to flap them up and down. "I can't predict the future." 
 
"Yup, yup, if you're an angel I would have been a princess from far far away," 
 
"You mean princess Shrek?" 
 
"YAH, ahjusshi, do you want to go for a tour in hell?" 
 
"Nope ahjumma, I won't go there without you," Taehyung said as he wiggles his eyebrow.
 
"YAH KIM TAE HYUNG!!!!!!!" I screamed and ran towards him, hoping that I can pinch his stomach. But it was too late, that moron ran inside his house and was shouting to his mum that I am going to kill him and eat him up.
 
After standing in front of Taehyung's house for a while, checking twice for any sign of him, I walk back home. 
 
"Ayo, mum~" I surprised my mum with a back hug. I am living with my mum in this house. My dad often go overseas for work. So he's rarely home. 
 
"Aigoo, our Su Jong aa, since when are you this tall?"
 
"Heehee~~ I've been drinking a lot of milk~ what did you make for dinner? Your daughter is very hungry." I said as I lean my head against her shoulder. 
 
"Oh, how forgetful can your mum be? I totally forgot about dinner." 
 
"Why mummm~~? Your daughter didn't eat lunch so that she can come and eat home made dinner. Did you forgot about her too?" I sniffed and pretend to wipe tears off my eyes.
 
"Aigoo, who in the world can forget my Su Jong? I was talking to the person who was interested about renting the attic. He called in the evening and said that he was interested in renting our attic house. He was asking a lot of questions. He moved out from his parents house because he said that his school is closer from here. He's also going to your—"
 
"NO!! N.O!! Mumm~~ I don't want to listen. I don't want anyone to stay with us, can't you remember the incident last time?" I cut her off. No way, no way, there is not any sharing of house in Su Jong's Dictionary. I would not allow it.
 
"Su Jong, I understand that you do not want anyone to live with us. But we did not use the attic house for a very long time since that incident. So I think that it's a good time to put it on rent. Plus he agreed to pay the full price without bargaining." 
 
"But—"
 
"No buts, Choi Sujong." My mum said with a warning tone.
 
"Fine mum, but that person is suspicious, I'll call the police without asking for your permission." 
 
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
 
3 years ago. 
 
"Su Jong, meet Mira unnie, she will be living in our attic from now," 
 
I smiled at her widely, I was so excited to have an unnie, after being the only child for all my life. Little did I know that she was a fox disguise in a cute and fluffy sheep. 
 
It was fun having Mira unnie around, she's fun and cool to hang out with. My mum often invite her to go down to our house for dinner. My mum adores her like she's one of her daughter. I love her as my unnie too. My mum trusted her very much to the extent that she gives the key to our house to Mira unnie. 
 
But one day when my mum return home from her trip to the supermarket, she found out that our house was robbed and all our valuables were gone..... so as Mira unnie. We've totally lost contact with Mira unnie. My heart was broken, I felt betrayed. This is the reason why i strongly object to the idea of opening our attic house for rent again. 
 
"PICK UP THE PHONE AHJUMMA! PICK UP THE PHONE AHJUMMA!"
 
The ringing of my phone disrupted my train of thoughts. It was Taehyung's voice coming from my phone. Ugh. That ahjusshi, he deserve a free tour to hell. He must have took my phone when I was not looking and did something funny to it. Like recording his voice and setting it as my ringtone. He must also have changed his contact name to, wait let me check, "YOUR MOST HANDSOME GUY". This is so TAEHYUNG-ish. I suppressed a smile before answering the phone call and put it in loudspeaker.
 
"Nae, ahjusshi, our houses are 15cm apart and we can just open our window and chat you know? Why waste your money?" 
 
"Don't my voice sound more handsome here? Don't my handsome voice melt you down like ice cream?" I can literally see his actions when he is saying this. Looking into the mirror, admiring himself.
 
"Wait can't talk now, I must collect my liquid self to go to the freezer, because your voice totally melt me" 
 
"Ahjumma~ don't come too close to me later," 
 
"Why?"
 
"Your liquid self will evaporate because Kim Taehyung is too hot for you." 
 
"Stop already, you make me want to puke,"
 
"Jongie, although we haven't done it, but I'll take full responsibility of you and our child. But what should we name our child? KimTaeJung or KimSuHyung?" 
 
"..."
 
"Jongie? Hello? Jongieeee~" 
 
"..." 
 
"Heyy~~ i was just joking~"
 
"..."
 
"I'm going to your house now!" 
 
"..." 
 
"I really going in~"
 
"..." 
 
"YAH~~ CHOI SUJONG"
 
"zzzzZZZZ"
 
"Aish, you're asleep? Goodnight then ahjumma~"