Chapter 1 ♡

Not my cup of tea.
“Mum~~~ I’m leaving home~ see you this afternoon” 
 
I left the house after kissing my mum on her rosy cheeks, stomach filled with my mum’s special breakfast. With my stomach filled, I am ready to begin my day.
Taehyung had to go to school early today as he said that he need to do his last-minute project with his groups of friend.  I putted on my favourite peach-coloured headphone and ambled down the road with the song “Suddenly’ 
 
"strange but true 
this things shouldn’t be happening to me
it’s such a sudden love
but no matter how I look at it, you are the one I’ve been waiting for
 
"strange but true
tell me that this is not a dream
tell me how did you do it
you easily unlock the lock of my heart that had been sealed for so long 
 
"Honestly, since the day we met
and I didn’t even know your name
I had given my heart to you—”
 
“Oof~!” 
 
I was too mesmerised by the lyrics of the song that I did not noticed a tall figure in front of me. I banged into his back. 
 
“I’m so sorry.”
 
I said as I removed my headphone and bowed 90 degrees. 
 
“Hey, it’s ok~ No big deal” 
 
The owner of the deep voice replied. 
 
I looked up to find a very cute guy with Yoda ears. He also have this big puppy eyes. I did not expect a guy with such an adorable face to have such deep and y voice. I mentally slapped myself. Looks can be deceivable. I cannot judge a book by its cover. 
 
“We’re wearing the same school uniform! Are you going to Luther’s High too?”
 
The guy in front of me gabbled gleefully.
 
“Man, what a relieve! Can you take me there? I think I’m kind of lost.”
 
Was this one of the famous move I often see in movies? The one that the bad guy lured the girl out before doing something bad to her. 
 
“I’m sorry, but I think that you’ve mistaken my work uniform with Luther’s High. I work in a cafe and they like the waitress to cosplay.” 
 
“But, this is-“
 
“Would you excuse me? I will be late for work”
 
I cut him off before running away. However, after a while, I could feel him running after me. That made me run even faster. Do not underestimate my stamina~!!!! 
 
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
 
In the end, I was late for school and had to stay behind after school for detention. It was all his fault. 
 
I rushed to class. Damn, my first period is Chemistry and that teacher does not like latecomers. I knocked the classroom door to get my teacher’s attention and entered the class with head hung downwards to show her that I am guilty of my actions. 
 
“Sujong~ why are you late?” Taehyung immediately screamed into my ears  after I sat down beside him. I shushed him before replying.
 
“There’s some weird guy running after me. So I kind of got out of direction and went elsewhere.” 
 
“Does that elsewhere means around the town?” 
 
“To be frank, before I can even finish a round, the weird guy disappeared and you know what the most annoying thing is that just because I am just 2 hours late, the school discipline master gave me detention. If I-”
 
I stopped talking to Taehyung to find two dusters thrown towards our direction. I quickly ducked away from the flying dusters. Taehyung was not as lucky as I am. The duster that was aimed at him, hit him straight on his face. The teacher was probably a champion for that throwing markers at some competition. That made him grunt in pain and his face was covered in black marks. The whole class burst into laughter.
 
“I wouldn’t want to break your lovely-dovey bondings, but currently the most important thing now is covalent and ionic bondings.” 
 
My chemistry teacher sneered. I got back up to my seat and tried to concentrate on the class. A piece of rough paper was passed to me. It says that, 
 
“Thanks a lot for trying to save me. I am very grateful that I must repay your kindness.” 
 
The message ended with a distorted drawing of a devil smiling. I turned to him and gave him a peace sign before concentrating to listen to the teacher again. 
 
 
 
 
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOO785tQ5lI << the song really exist!! it's a thai song that I heard from my friend heheheh I hope you guys will check it out ^^