Chapter 3 ♡

Not my cup of tea.
It was after school that I told TaeHyung about the suspicious love letter that was put in my locker. 
 
"Ahjumma~ why don't you give that person a chance. He must really have gather all his courage to put that letter into your locker."
 
Well, that is unexpected. I thought he was going to tell me to just throw it away and forget about it. If he said something like this he should have a good reason behind them. So why not trust him. 
 
I re-opened the letter and continue reading. 
 
"...I know that the letter looks very girly, but i'm actually a guy. This will be the first time and the last time my letter for you will appear in this flowery and colourful matter. It has complete its purpose to lure you into opening this letter, making you think that its a letter that was put in the wrong locker...."
 
Oh my, this person knows me so well. 
 
"As for the reason why I am writing this letter is to tell you how much and how long I had fall for you. I will continue to be your guardian angel to show my love for you. I will send you this letter every week, but i will not tell you which date. 
 
Love(x10000), 
xoxo"
 
Who the hell is V? Do I happen to know any guy name V?  I looked at Taehyung with a huge question mark plastered on my face. 
 
"What does the letter say?" He asked me with a curious face. 
 
"The content of the letter was like telling me how much the person, V, love me. Do you know anybody name V?" 
 
"N..no!" 
 
I was too absorbed into trying to get clues out of the letter that i did not notice Taehyung's stuttering. 
 
♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡
 
After the boring two hours of detention, I dragged my feet out of the room. FINALLY THE DETENTION IS OVER. It was so boring that I nearly fell asleep, but the teacher-in-charged kept waking me up for no reason. I should go and convince Taehyung to tell the head prefect to install interesting things and organise activities for students in the detention room. Rumours had it that the head prefect, J-hope, has a gay crush on him. 
 
I walked towards the front gate of my school only to find Taehyung half asleep on the bench near the front gate. Aw~ I'm so touched, he waited for me. 
 
I softly nudged him on his head. Drowsy and sleepy Taehyung is so cute. It reminds me of the days when he was a little boy. He opened one of his eyes to see who patted his head. He closed his eyes again and grin widely, as if like he is very happy to see me. 
 
"Let's go home~" he mumbled with his eyes close. 
 
"Yeah, let's go home."
 
He lifted one of his arms up to me, mentally commanding me to pull him up, with his eyes still close. I pulled him up to his feet and pushed his back. 
 
♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡
 
"How was detention?" 
 
Taehyung asked after a few minutes of comfortable silence walking. 
 
"Boring. You should tell J-hope to upgrade the detention room! Like put more games and organise other activities~" I said as I hugged one of his arms and smile gleefully. However, my smile quickly turned into a frown when he flicked my forehead. 
 
"Aish, if the detention room have such things, nobody will think that they are being punished there. Instead, they will do a lot of bad things so that they can be sent to the detention room to serve their 'punishment'. Use your pretty head to think a bit." 
 
I pouted like a child whom her parents refuse to buy her what she want and was nearly on the edge of rolling on the floor, wailing. 
 
"Who do you think the letter is from?"
I changed the subject because i do not like a nagging Taehyung.
 
"I don't know, but from what you say, that person must really wanting to confess to you for a very long time but had no chance to do so." 
 
"How did you-"
 
I was interrupted half-way by a tall and weirdly familiar figure running across the small road towards our direction. 
 
"Heyyyyyyyyyy~ you're the woman this morninggg!! I will notttttttt forgivee you forr runningg awayyyy. You m-made me miss the first day of my new school."
 
He shouted across the street as he ran towards us, still wearing school uniform that I saw him wearing  this morning. He really must be lost.
 
When he reached where Taehyung and I were standing, he was panting like he ran a round around Korea. I tried to drag Taehyung away from where we were as I did not want to face that guy. But to no avail, he did not budge. 
 
"Why did you run away from me this morning? Why, woman? Why-"
 
The tall figure started shooting questions the moment he gained back his energy. Taehyung leaned close to me and whispered to my ears,
 
"Hey, do you know this guy?"
 
I shook my head ferociously. 
 
"-so would you please tell me how to go to Luther's High?"
 
He ended his numerous questions with a pout on his face and his arm crossed. 
 
"So sorry, but we-"
 
"Oh, we're going to the same scho- Ugh!!"
 
When I tried to tell him off, Taehyung interrupted me half-way. When he nearly tell the guy that Taehyung and I are attending Luther's High, i jabbed him hard on his ribs to shut him up. That caused him to fall on the floor, holding his side in pain. My speed of light jab will never fail me. The unknown person pointed to Taehyung and asked,
 
"Is.. He Ok?"
 
"No worries. He’s experiencing the I-need-to-lie-down syndrome. Right, Taehyung?" 
 
Taehyung replied with a groan. 
 
"Haha..haha. I should take him home before he embarrass himself even further."
 
I quickly grabbed his leg and man-handily dragged him quickly away. After I drag him round the corner and out of that person's sight, i released his leg and turn to face an annoyed and confused Taehyung. 
 
"Do you know how many things i have to endure when you drag me? If we're walking through the main street I would already have my head off my shoulders for a lot of time. So what's wrong? And why did you have to jab me?"
 
He stuck out his hand and I grab it to help him stand up. 
 
"That's the weird guy that was running after me this morning. He's so weird and I told him that i'm working at some cafe which they like their waitress to cosplay. You were going to say it out that we're Luther's high student and i could not think of anythink else to stop you." 
 
Taehyung clapped his hands.
 
"What a nice story. I already pitied that guy."
 
He fake a cry.
 
"So sad. Only want to go to school for the sake of education but was stop because of an evil Shrek princess as currently she has trust issue."
 
He wisps out his handkerchief and wipe away his tears. 
 
"Great, now you made me feel guilty."
 
I bit my lips in guilt. It was not my fault that he look suspicious(?) right. I also have my rights to think that he is not trustworthy. But looks can be deceivable and Taehyung fell for it. No.. I shook my head. Taehyung always can differentiate different type of people well. So this unknown person is trustable? My train of thoughts of interrupted by a flick on my forehead.
 
"Are you having some conversation with yourself?"
 
Taehyung asked with his eyes wide. 
 
"Let me join you too!"
 
He held my head and moved closer till our forehead touches. Our faces were merely 5cm away. I stared into his eyes. 
 
"What. Are. You. Doing?"
 
He did not reply. I shrugged and took this time to study his features. He has this annoying long eye lashes that I want to have, his flawless and pore-less face. He should have just be a girl instead. 
 
Taehyung suddenly leaned closer to me. 
 
I stared at his pink lips. It looks so soft. I unknowingly leaned closer to him. 
 
"Heyy, sorry to interrupt but i think what you guys are doing is a bit inappropriate." 
 
“Kyaa~” 
 
I screamed as I pushed Taehyung away. I did not realised what I was doing. Taehyung was blushing furiously beside me. I turned to the source of the voice only to find that weird guy. How did he find us?
 
“YAH! You’re actually a stalker right?”
 
I pointed to the guy’s face. He looked at my finger as if it was a 9-inches knife and raised both of his hands up.
 
“I am no stalker. I am merely a normal kind-hearted school student that wants to return…”
 
He pointed to Taehyung who was still blushing like mad.
 
“..his school bag that he dropped when he collapse just now.” 
 
“Oh. Thank you so much.”
 
Taehyung smiled gratefully at him before taking his bag away.
 
“Do you guys live nearby?”
 
“Err.. We-“
 
“Sujong! Taehyung! Why are you home so late? Where did you go? Mrs Kim and I were so worried about you two.”
 
The three of us jumped at the new voice. This voice is awfully familiar that I felt chills running down my spine.
 
My mum walked out of the house with a plate of my favourite food, japanese curry, in one hand and a cup of orange juice in another. My mum’s eye sparkled when she set her sight upon the tall figure beside me.
 
“Chanyeol-ah, welcome home~ how was your first day of school? I was about to bring you dinner upstairs.”
 
I gasped and pointed that the tall and lanky figure, which now finally has a name, Chanyeol. 
 
OH MY GODDDDDDDDDD!
 
♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡