eight

Friend Zoned

Jimin POV

 

 

“Hyungggggg, where are we going?” Jungkook whined. “SHHHH! You big whiny baby!” he hushed.

 

God I don’t know what I was thinking! We were following Bora because Mark asked me too, but I should’ve gone by myself. I don’t know what I was thinking. We carefully walked behind her and she seemed like she was okay. We were getting closer to school until I saw a group of guys in front of us following her too. “That’s strange…”

 

They all pushed one of the guys towards her and I didn’t know what to expect until I heard, “BORA-SSHI!” She turned around innocently.

 

The guy that was pushed forward finally got the courage to stick out his hands of chocolates and a card, “H-h-h-hi B-b-bora-sshi. I’m Z-Zelo. Y-you don’t know me because I’m in class 10-A.”

 

She smiled slyly at him. I didn’t understand that smile of hers until she said, “Oh! I think I’ve seen you dance! You’re a really great dancer…maybe you’ll become a kpop star?” She grinned the whole time and that Zelo boy, was about to faint, “Y-y-you’ve seen me dance? I-I-I’m honored! That means a lot coming from you!” He started to bow all of a sudden. Damn…she totally just changed the confession to a more friendly conversation.

 

“I’m impressed…” I whispered to myself forgetting that BTS was with me. “Hyung…she’s so good. I don’t know why Mark hyung is so worried. She can totally fend for herself.” I smiled and kept watching.

 

“Oh and thank you for the chocolates! I’ll make sure to eat them since they’re coming from a future star!” She smiled her signature smile that made BTS melt as well. Zelo was stumped for words he didn’t even get to confess, “Anyways, Bye Zelo! Maybe I’ll see you around the hallways! It was nice getting to know you…” She walked off happily while trying one of the chocolates.

 

She left eating the chocolates while that Zelo guy was completely frozen. His group of friends finally came up to him and shook him a little before he was grinning like an idiot, “She knows who I am…” We walked past that group of weirdo’s and thankfully weren’t caught by Bora.

 

It wasn’t until she was a few steps away from the gate when another 2 guys came up to her and asked her out. This was getting a little fresh because the two guys seemed pretty confident.

 

“Hey Bora. I’m Sehun…and that’s Kai.” They both smiled at you and you smiled back. They actually weren’t that bad looking, so I thought they seemed a little cocky. Bora on the other hand seemed to know who they were.

 

“Hey Sehun and Kai! Chanyeol’s friends right?” They smiled wider after realizing that she remembered who they were. Then Kai got down on one knee, “I just wanted to say Bora-sshi…I really like you. Will you go out with me?”

 

She chuckled before replying, “Don’t you want to mess around with more girls until you get serious?” That was when I flipped out laughing. She totally just killed that guy in one sentence. In my mind all that was going through it was, “HAH A!”

 

Even the Sehun dude was laughing at the shocked Kai. “Well since you know that he’s a total player…why not go out with me then? I’ve always had a crush on you!”

 

This time she just smiled, “It’s only been a couple months since I’ve been to this school and you have a crush on me? You must crush easily on girls?” Now it was the Kai guy who was laughing at the shocked Sehun. BTS couldn’t stop chuckling at the two guys either. “That’s my sister you guys!” I said while holding my stomach from laughing too hard.

 

“I’m sorry I can’t accept your confessions and made fun of both of you. But you both know me…and maybe we could just be friends?” She smiled her irresistible smile which made them both just nod their head. “See you guys in the hallways or something! Byee!” She smiled away and they stood there dumbfounded.

 

“Yah…I can’t believe she complimented us though…” Sehun grinned while squirming to Kai. We walked past the two idiots that were freaking out. Jungkook couldn’t stop laughing at them, which made V just crack up. I swear I’m never going to bring these guys anywhere.

 

She was finally safely at school with Got7 waiting for her at the front doors. The baby faced boy looked over at us and just nodded at me. I nodded back at him and they left.

 

 

YOUR POV

 

Walking to school by myself was a little weird because I actually had to talk to people. Normally Mark would shoo them off just by looking at them. I finally reached school and saw Got7 waiting for me. I walked up to them and greeted them. Bambam wasn’t the first to greet me like he normally would. It was a little strange but he greeted me last, “HEYYY! No one bugged you coming to school did they? I tried texting Mark hyung where he was but he wasn’t replying back. He called me later the details.”

 

Bambam was like another brother yet…he was the same age as me, “Your sounding like Oppa…calm down Bambam!” I smiled at him to notice him blushing. “To answer your question a couple guys did ask me out…but nope! No one really bothered me!” I replied almost ignoring the look Bambam was giving me.

 

“Who was it?!?!” Jackson yelled. I looked at him amused, “Are you curious or do you want to beat them up Jackie Oppa?” He waited for a moment before he answered, “Both!” He swung his arm around my shoulder and laughed, “If they try talking to you again let me know so I can beat the pulp outta them since your bro can’t!”

 

I laughed at him before JB came out of no-where and slapped the back of his head removing his arm from my shoulders, “Yah…get out of here! I’ll be doing that!” He swung his arms around my shoulder and looked at me and smiled, “Right Bora-ah”

 

I loved JB. Not like love love, but more like a brotherly love because he just felt like someone I could trust. “RIGHT Boemmie Oppa!” All the girls were looking at us probably imaging they were me. I wouldn’t lie I was glad I was me. In my eyes I always found JB Oppa the best looking after Mark oppa of course, but let’s not tell him!

 

Jr oppa came to my other side and pinched my cheeks, “How’s my little girl doing today? I feel like I haven’t seen you in ages!” He pouted and I grinned as I pinched his cheeks, “Oppa you saw me yesterday! And stop being so cute…you know I think you’re the cutest!”

 

Bambam heard this making him a little jealous, “HMPH! BORA you don’t think I’m the cutest?” Jr stuck his tongue at him, “MERONGG loser!” I laughed at the two before I changed the subject with Yugyeom, “Oppa…we didn’t have homework did we? I didn’t even open my backpack yesterday!” Yugyeom just shook his head, “Nope! You got off the hook this time!” I pretended to wipe away fake sweat, “Phew!”

 

JB just didn’t seem like he could handle of aegyo and just pinched my cheeks, “AWWWWW OUR BORA-AH IS SOOO CUTEEEE!” Everyone in the hallway turned over to me with pinched out cheeks and JB pinching me. I tried to laugh but I couldn’t. Once JB let go of my cheeks, “I think Mark Oppa will get a lot of pictures today don’t you guys think so?” They all chuckled nervously before saying, “WELL…BYE BORA!”

 

JB and Jr walked off after patting my head. Jackson forgot he had to go with them so he patted me on the back, “AH! WAIT FOR ME!” Youngjae waved bye cutely before leaving. It was just Bambam, Yugyeom, and I.

 

“Let’s get going then!” Yugyeom said. We all ended up walking to class a little late; fortunately the teacher hadn’t arrived yet so we walked to our seats. Jimin wasn’t sitting on my desk anymore, “Hey Jimin!” I smiled hoping to maybe get on his good side. “Hey” he didn’t even smile. I didn’t want to push talking to him so I turned over to Bambam to talk about whatever he was talking about. The teacher walked in and we all stopped talking.

 

Class was boring as always. I tried to pay attention but ended up trying to stare out the window but I couldn’t. Jimin would look over at me whenever I wasn’t focusing. He then finally passed me a little note.

            You should pay attention.

                                                            And what about you?

He just looked over at me amused before putting away the note. I looked at him confused before realizing the teacher was walking in our direction.

 

“So Bora-sshi, you must be dying to answer the question on the board. Will you care you share?” The teacher was looking at me as if she was trying to get me caught. I smiled obviously annoyed at her, “Sure I’d love too!” I walked up towards the board. English. Easy.

 

“Read it first and then explain what it means.” She instructed so I read, “Dave wanted to go to college but he didn’t have enough financial aid to help him pay for the expenses.” The teacher nodded obviously surprised because I spoke it so fluently, “Now explain” so I explained, “Dave is a student who is going to college and for college you need to pay but because he didn’t have enough money in his financial aid account so he couldn’t afford going to that college.”

 

The teacher seemed very pleased with my answer and so did everyone else. I guess they didn't know I could speak English, which made the topic of this week.

I went back to my seat to find Jimin who looked a little surprised but tried not to show it, "So you speak English?" I smirked, "So now you talk to me?" He scratched his head shyly. 

For the rest of the time the teacher ignored me and class was soon over. Bambam pulled my hand leading Yugyeom and me out of the classroom and too the lunchroom. 

"Bambam why are you in a rush?" I looked over at his hand still on my wrist. He was grinning before he replied, "Today's Pizza day!" I laughed at the innocent Bambam and was still dragged to lunch. 


JIMIN POV

I was still in class waiting for Jungkook. "Yah Hyung...let's go!" I walked over towards him and noticed that V was with him. "When'd you get here?" V who was looking a little sad, "Well I wanted to see Bora-sshi but I guess she's not here huh?" He looked a little disappointed before he noticed a girl who was getting dragged by a blonde headed boy. 

"OMG there she is!!!" I looked over to see where he was pointing and noticed Bora getting pulled from the wrist by that cute little boy in our class, "Ugh that boy..." Jungkook noticed that I didn't look too happy. 

"Hyung...are you jealous?" He looked at me curiously. "Why would I be jealous? I'm mad...that boy is touching my baby sisters wrist!" Before I realized, the rest of BTS were filming my reaction. 

"YAH! Quit it guys!" They all laughed and started to annoy me, "Aww baby sister is holding hands. Aww Jimin Oppa looks like upset!" I shut them up as we reached the cafeteria. "Let's go eat please..." They all ran towards the middle table, I followed them before realizing...it was Got7 and Bora. 

Jungkook was starting a conversation with Bora, "Hey noona! Is it okay if we sit here?" She smiled at him and nodded, "Sure go ahead! You guys are welcome!" Got7 didn't really seem that welcoming about BTS but they didn't seem to mind me anymore. I sat down next to Rapmon and a boy who didn't look very Korean at all. 

"What's up, I'm Jackson!" I looked over at him, "I'm Jimin." He nodded before talking back to his other members. I looked at Rapmon not knowing what to do. Bora on the other hand was laughing and enjoying her time with Jungkook and V and also with some of the Got7 members. She looked like she was enjoying her time until she got a phone call. Her expression completely changed. She went from happy and giddy to scared and worried. Next thing I knew she ran out of the cafeteria as fast as she could.