three

Friend Zoned

Comment below your thoughts! I love hearing from you guys!


“Weren’t you from the store yesterday?” I asked him as he sat down next to me. He just nodded and put his head back down on MY desk. He didn’t really pay attention in class but I didn’t care much. Class was over and it was lunch break. I got up from my desk and followed BamBam and Yugyeom to their lockers.

 

“So do you know that guy Bora?” Yugyeom asked suspiciously. I nodded, “well not really…he sort of saved me from the olive oil bottle falling on top of me but other than that I don’t know him. Do you know him?” Yugyeom shook his head, which made his hair all messy.

 

“Here let me help,” I fixed Yugyeom’s hair and then out of nowhere a bunch of guys come up and ask me, “Bora-sshi! Can you help me fix my hair?!?” I laughed and politely turned them all down except for one of them.

 

“So your name’s Bora? I’m Jungkook! Nice to meet you noona!” I stood there for a while, “Do I know you? Besides how old are you? You look pretty young…” He smiled at me and shook his head, “No I’m a new kid…and I’m 15. So are you going to fix my hair noona?” I smiled at this cute boy and ended up fixing his hair.

 

“Thanks Noona!” He smiled wide as he ran off. I then caught up with BamBam and Yugyeom. “Why don’t you fix my hair too ‘Noona’…” BamBam said sarcastically. Obviously annoyed of the other cute boy at school.

 

“Are you jealous that he’s cuter than you?” I asked. Bambam just smirked, “Yah right. I’m way cuter than him!” I just grinned at the cute boy and pinched his cheeks, “Hhmmhm, sure whatever you say Bambam”

 

We finally arrived at the cafeteria and sat down at our table. Mark and the rest of the guys were already there.

 

 

Meanwhile back in class Jimin…

 

JIMIN POV

 

I’m so stupid…maybe I should’ve been nicer. God I started it off so bad. Then Jungkook came skipping into my classroom, “Yah! There’s this really pretty girl here. There was a bunch of guys just surrounding her asking if she could fix their hair. So I in and introduced myself. She’s so cute!”

 

I stared at Jungkook before asking, “What was her name?” Jungkook smiled wide as he stared out the window, “Bora…she looks familiar though.

 

“Dude that the girl who sits next to me! Remember I told you I saw a girl at the market yesterday?” Jungkook nodded, “Well that girl is HER!”

 

“No fair hyung! You always see the pretty girls first. They always end up liking you anyways so I give up. But why does she look so familiar?” I just punched him in the arm and more guys came into my class. “Suga! Rapmon! Jin! What are you guys doing here?”

 

“You won’t guess who I just saw…” Rapmon said very quietly to me, “Who?” Before Rapmon could answer Jin butted in, “It’s Mark! He’s here…” Rapmon punched Jin, “Hey I wanted to tell him…jeez you always ruin it Jin.” Jin stuck his tongue out at Rapmon, “Whatever meronggg~”

 

I thought hard for a second trying to remember who ‘Mark’ was until it finally popped into my head. “Really? It can’t be him.”  Just then V came running in my classroom, “YAH! MARK IS HERE! HE’S IN THE CAFETERIA!” We all looked at V in surprise.

 

“Wanna go check it out?” V asked. Before anyone answered J-Hope came running in, “YO GUYS! MARK IS HERE! HE’S IN THE CAFETERIA!” I just face palmed, “We know V told us let’s go.”

 

So we all headed to the cafeteria to see if it really was Mark. We casually walked in the cafeteria causing a scene when we spotted them right in the middle of the cafeteria. “Hey Mark…how’ve you been?” I asked a little assumed. Seeing that Mark wasn’t in the best mood he stood up and walked over to me.

 

“Good, and you?” He was still walking up towards me and I could feel that something wasn’t right. 


Hello, readers! notice it's s short chapter and I'm sorry! I might me double updating today! 

For all you MARKJIN SHIPPERS: 

And then there's Bambam. lol this cutie.