one

Friend Zoned

"Bora" yelled my brother. I turned around and looked at him as he caught up to me. "Why didn't you wait for me?" I smiled at him naturally caring for me. 

"Oppa, you don't have to come with me everywhere! I'm just going to emart." He smiled as I was blotting his sweat with my napkin, “But someone has to watch over the great 'friend zoner' plus you never know which creep might come up and try to take you away from me!" 

Mark was just the cutest. Ever since our parents passed away he always kept an extra eye on me and I didn't mind. When I finally got into middle school...a lot of boys would try to ask me out and I would get a lot of love confessions.

Luckily before my first day of Middle School, Mark instructed me to never accept a guy's love. Always reject and ask for a friendship instead. I never thought twice about disobeying my brother's word so I was did as I was told.

Soon I was almost friends with all the guys in my class...actually grade.  

Anyways, back to Mark and me. We were inside and he was pushing the cart as I was walking around searching foods to cook with. It wasn't until I noticed that Mark fell behind looking at snacks so I took my time and searched for some olive oil. 

It just had to be on the highest shelf, so being short I tried to reach it and knocked it over. The only thing on my mind was 'well its just gonna knock me out' I closed my eyes waiting for an impact but nothing happened. 

I slowly opened my eyes to notice that there was a tall guy holding the olive oil. "Bora! Bora! Where are you?" I could hear my brother yelling my name. I bowed to the tall guy and headed over to my brother's voice.

"There you are! You had me worried! Don't leave me like that...jeez." Mark lectured me as I just smiled at his concerned look, "Sorry Oppa! I was just gonna take a quick stop to get some olive oil!" I showed him the bottle as I smiled at him innocently.

The tall guy had disappeared and caught up with his friends. "Hey man where were you?" A guy with a baby face asked. "Nothing just looking around." "Yah! Jimin don't tell me you found your 'muse'?" a guy with a low voice asked with an amused tone. 

Jimin smiled at his friends and nodded, "I think I did" All you heard was some low, “OOHHHHHHHH!” Jimin was chuckling at his stupid friends that were trying to , “Yah are you trying to make it obvious?” They all laughed and went back to doing whatever they were doing.

 

Meanwhile you were walking back with Mark to your apartment. Mark was holding one bag and you managed to get ahold of the other bag. “Oppa…while I was getting the olive oil…there was a guy who sort of…”

 

Before I could even finish my sentence Mark was eyeing me and had stopped me mid sentence, “Kissed you? Hugged you? Touched you? Do you want me to go find him and beat him up? I will go back and find him if I have to!” I chuckled as he kept on ranting. He finally stopped and said, “What’s so funny?”

 

“You didn’t even let me finish my sentence…I was going to say that he sort of saved my life!” Mark was now confused, “How did he save your life? You were at a grocery store.” So I explained to him what had happened and he proclaimed, “I told you! You can’t go by yourself again! You need me around more than I thought…that guy…can you describe him?”

 

“Well he didn’t look like he was from our school because I’ve never seen him before. But he had longer hair than you and it was dark brown. He was wearing a muscle shirt so you could see his toned biceps. Other than that I can’t remember much.”

 

Mark was looking at me amused, “Biceps? Since when did you have time to check those out?” “YAH! Oppa…you told me to describe him so I am!” I lightly punched him in the arm and he started awkwardly laughing at me.

 

“I know I know! I was just messing with you! Let’s get going…I need to call Got7 they’re coming over today!” I was smiling ear-to-ear hearing that we were going to have guests. I didn’t realize however that Mark wasn’t looking too happy. 


Hey readers, if there are any...just a short first chapter. Sorry it was short and awful! Promise to make it better in the next chappie.

 Thanks for reading...stay tuned for chappie two!