four

Friend Zoned

“OMG Oppa…what are you doing?!” I ran over to Mark who had just punched the ‘Jimin’ guy from my class. I checked to see if Mark was okay first. The guy was still on the ground, “Well I guess I deserve that?” I didn’t understand why he was saying that but I looked back at Mark worried about his hand, “Are you okay Oppa?”

 

Jungkook then speaks up, “So you already have a boyfriend…I knew it!” I looked over to see who was talking and laughed, “He’s my real brother” Jungkook asked, “Your only brother?” I nodded and then felt a tug from Mark indicating that we should leave so I followed him.

 

Jimin muttered, “Then I guess he didn’t tell you” Jimin got up and headed to the bathroom. The rest of his friends followed.

 

Right when they entered the bathroom, “You guys! Didn’t I tell you? Isn’t she cute? But damn she looks so familiar!” V smacked the back of Jungkook’s head, “Of course she looks familiar…she’s Mark’s sister!!” Jungkook was still dumbfounded, “Well DUHHH Oh wait…and Jimin…OHHHH! That’s why!” Now Jimin was the one who smacked Jungkook.

 

Meanwhile I took Mark to the nurse’s office and fixed his hand. “Oppa what was that all about? You don’t even know the guy and you just punched him!” Mark wasn’t even paying attention to what I was saying so I fixed his hand and sat down next to him.

 

“Is there something on your mind that you want to tell me?” I asked carefully making sure that I wouldn’t by chance take it off his mind. But he just shook his head, “It’s something about yesterday…remember how I told you I’ll tell you when the time comes?” I nodded, “Well when the time comes…I’ll promise to tell you okay?” I nodded again and hugged him.

 

“Thanks Oppa…you’re the only one I have in this world.” Then all of a sudden there’s a loud yell, “HEY WHAT ABOUT US THEN?” Got7 had moved the curtain so they could see us. Bambam had his hand to his hip making it seem as if he was trying to do an attitude look. JB and Jr were pouting. Yugyeom and Youngjae looked like they were going to cry and Jackson looked mad.

 

I couldn’t help but laugh at their stupid expressions, so Mark and me were just sitting there laughing out so loud at Got7. They eventually started laughing with us as well.

 

It wasn’t until later when the fight picture had broken out and everyone was talking about what had happened. I didn’t like the fact that it was bad stuff about Mark so I made it clear to everyone, “Everyone…can you please hear me out and please stop talking about my brother. He really meant no harm to Jimin and I want everyone to stop talking about him and making rumors.”

 

Many of the guys were okay and they stopped talking but some of the girls replied back, “What about Mark oppa? Is he okay Bora –sshi?” I looked over to them and nodded. They all dispersed and I was in the empty hallway all alone. I heard footsteps coming closer to me from behind so I turned around.

 

“Well well…if it isn’t Bora Tuan. I just wanted to say thanks…for that speech. I know it wasn’t really directed towards me but it’ll save me from a lot of yelling or punching.”

 

I smiled back at him for an unknown reason, “I guess I owe you one because you sorta saved me from that falling olive oil bottle!” He smiled in return, “So you remember that?”

 

I nodded as he asked another question, “You know my friends right? Well if they ever talk to you…just hit them on the head. Don’t play with their hair.” He chuckled as he walked away and I just went back to the Nurse’s office.

 

“YAH GO FIND BORA!” Mark was obviously yelling at Got7 after he noticed I was missing. They were all holding him back down, “HYUNG CALM DOWN! YOUR HAND!”

 

I peeked through the curtain and chuckled at the sight of all 6 guys trying to hold down one. “Wow you guys must be weak…” I chuckled as I popped my head from the curtain. Mark finally looked relieved that I was back, “Where did you go? Why do you always do this to me?”

 

I showed him my puppy face and apologized, “SORRYYY I just went to get some juice for you!” Holding up the juice box in my hand.

 

“SEE HYUNG! GOD YOU SHOULD CALM DOWN!” Jackson yelled. Then everyone yelled back at him, “YOU SHOULD CALM DOWN NOW JEEZ”

 

I chuckled at the frightened Jackson, “It’s okay Jackie Oppa! I’m happy you were just yelling out of care for oppa!” Jackson smiled at me and then hugged me out of no where, “AWWWW Bora…you are my sister now!” I chuckled at I sniffed some of Jackson’s cologne.

 

“Jackie Oppa…do you wear cologne? It smells good!” Jackson proudly nodded and squeaked, “OMG you noticed! It smells good huh? I told Mark to buy some but he won’t!” I laughed as he make faces to Mark.

 

“Oppa you should buy some things to impress someone or something. I know you get every girl but you should find someone!” I instructed him but he just smiled, “Nahh, I only have one girl in my life.”

 

“Please don’t go sappy again…” Yugyeom pleaded. I just laughed and kept going with the act, “Really Oppa? Awww your too kind…I guess you’re the only guy that I would ever need!” Mark laughed and Got7 got into it to annoy the maknae, “AWW this lovely brother and sister relationship is going to make me cry!” Yugyeom runs of the room and we all start laughing as he runs away. Bambam chases after him while laughing, “W-waaait Yugyeom hahahaah…”