six

Friend Zoned

"What do you want?" Mark interrupted him. Jimin just smiled, "Well you seem like your still upset about what I did, and I just wanted to apologize. Plus I wanted to get something straight." 

Mark looked over at Jimin noticing that he was being serious, " What?" 

"Bora? Is she really our sister?" Jimin carefully asked. Mark obviously pissed replied quickly, "MY sister. She's not yours. What have you ever done for her? Just ran away. Pathetic. Your lucky she doesn't remember you," 

"She doesn't remember me?" Jimin quietly whispered. Mark noticed that Jimin was actually hurt by his words. 

"Hyung, she was 3 what did you except? She didn't even know you existed!" Mark explained carefully. 

"But you could of told her about me! You could've said something!" Jimin started to yell. Mark knew he had upset him so he questioned.

"Hyung...what exactly was Umma and Appa getting for her 3rd birthday?" 

"Sad...you don't even know? I thought you knew...then maybe you wouldn't be so angry with me." Jimin explained. 

"Okay you can either tell me right now or forget I even asked..." Mark replied with an annoyed tone. "They came to get me..." Jimin replied sadly. 

"What do you mean?" Mark asked again confused.

"Let me just tell you the whole story. I ran away before Bora was born and you were about 2. Umma and Appa I guess forgot about me so I ended up staying wherever I could stay. A lot of older grandma's took me in and fed me. I stayed at their place and helped them around the house. It wasn't until Bora turned 3...when Umma and Appa saw me. I was going to the market and that was when Umma recognized me. At first I was happy to see her...happy that she finally found me. Then I realized that we coincidentally met. I ran away from her and went back to the grandma's house. I didn't realize she had followed me all the way there. She had talked to grandma and asked for me. I refused. But then they told me that I had a little sister. I knew they had you but I didn't know they had another kid so I wanted to meet her. The day of Bora's birthday..." Jimin stopped talking. 

Mark knew what happened after that. They were supposed to pick him up but they didn't. They left him there all alone...again. Jimin was obviously disappointed but there was nothing else he could say.

"It was my fault...their death. I knew I should've stayed far away from them when that lady told me." 

"Hyung...what lady?!" Mark asked. 

"There was a lady that told me some weird things about my future. How I'll end up having a sister that won't be married if I stay to witness her birth. Then if I continued to live with my parents then something tragic would happen to them, and lastly if I didn't run away right now...you wouldn't be able to live up to the age of 6." 

Mark chuckled a little, "and you believed that?!" Jimin punched him in the arm, "YEAH! I was like 5! So of course I was gonna believe that!" 

Mark kept smiling as he enjoyed his brother’s presence once again. "Hyung...I wish you didn't have left...I missed you." 

Jimin smiled at Mark's words, "Yeah I missed you too...but wait why were you mad at me?" 

This was when Mark cupped his mouth and shook his head, "OMG I'm sooooo sorry hyung! I thought you ran away because you thought that Umma and Appa didn't love you anymore. And Bora always asked us whose room the empty room was. We couldn't really tell her because she figured it out...she knew she had another older brother but she just didn't know who. Heh, funny thing is sometimes she'd sleep in your room! She said she liked how you smelled!" 

Jimin smiled at the thought of little Bora cuddling up in his old room, "Well when can I met her again? She sounds too cute!" 

"Y-y-yah! Calm yourself your not getting yourself near her!" Jimin pouted, "Yah! Why not? She's my sister too!" Mark and Jimin stared at each other until he just stopped and laughed at their awkward relationship. 

"By the way I have to tell you. Our sister is the greatest 'friend zoner' did you hear?" Mark said trying to impress Jimin. 

"Oh yeah I heard! Nice work! I'd like to see her work in action actually..." Mark grinned, "Any day would work actually...she gets asked out at least 4 times a day! Oh and her birthday's in less than a month...so be ready because your going to be the biggest birthday present ever." 

Mark and Jimin grinned at each other planning their scheme on surprising me. Before they got deep into the conversation, "By the way hyung...why are you in Bora's class? Aren't you suppose to be in mine?" 

"Well you see...I was kind of attracted to her at first! Because well of course I didn't know she was my sister until now so don't worry about that ew." Jimin blabbed about meeting me at emart the first time. 

Mark had just witnessed the most awkward conversation of his life and he was happy he was having one because it was with Jimin, his long lost brother.