OMG!!! (Meeting THEM)

I love you, but do you even know who I am

Omg u couldnt believe your eyes and what you were seeing. It was like seeing 5 gods could down to Earth. You just stood there shocked and amazed at such beauty. One of them came jumping from the sofa till in front of you. He then said,

"hey noona, im --- "

he coudnt finish because Sekyung butted in,"um i do the presentations."

she said harshly. You were stunned on how she said it.

"ok ____, this is lee jinki, onew, the leader." she pointed to this orangie brown haired dude eating chicken.

You then thought note to self chicken= onew. While you were thinking one of them caught your eye, he was SMEXY, with 3 shades of blonde hair, dino faced.

She then inturrupted your thoughts. "this is kim kibum, key, the diva." ok note to self diva= key.

"next is choi minho, the flaming charisma/ sports dude." well i did like his eyes they just give you a feeling when he looks at you.

" next is lee taemin, the ----" it wat his turn to inturupt her " hey noona do you like bananas? what about banana milk,? omg what about video games" he said his eyes sparkling with enjoyment and excitement.

Omg he looked so CUTE . you couldnt resist yourself so you pinch his cheeks.

When you looked at Sekyung it looked like she had a grudge or hold in a grudge against him, but who can hold a grudge against this cute boy.

"next is kim jonghyun the dino--" she said pointed to the SMEXY dude.

OK NOTE TO SELF!!! SMEXY= JONGHYUN, Need a plan to get closer to him.

"--- my boyfriend!!!"

your heart sanked all the way down when you heard those 2 words come out. Who knew little words could affect someone so instantly, but this time she had good taste in boys than she did bedore, maybe next time you should let her choose your next boyfriend, hahaha...no.

" um nice to meet you kim jonghyun, im ____. "

you said almost choking on your words, one more word out and you wouldve cried. " oh hey ___ nice to meet you. Im kim jonghyun." He said with his killer smile.

Am i falling for him. OMG could i fall for someone so fast and to make it worse my bestfriends boyfriend?

 

 

 

 

 

 

***************************************************************************************** SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. TOO MUCH HOMEWORK TOO MUCH STRESS. OH AND IF THERE ARE ANY SPRLLING ERRORS SRRY I WROTE IT IN MY IPOD AND I DONT REALLY KNOW HOW LONG IT WAS SORRY I DID IT TO SHORT.!!! 

 

ANYHOW THIS TheCrazy15, and i am really sorry that we havent update lately.! we have a lot of homework, but we promise that we will try to UPDATE more often.!! thank you.! love you all.!!