MEETING????

I love you, but do you even know who I am

You arrive at the airport from LA to S.Korea. You felt like you were at home probably because your best friend was going to pick you up and you got to see her again after a long time. You knew she was famous but when you got to Korea you didn't think she was THAT famous, but who cares she is still your friend.

You waited about 5 minutes until you saw a pretty, korean, around her 20s, girl have a large poster that said " WELCOME ______. ITS ME UR BEST FRIEND" and thats when u knew it was Shin Sekyun. you went running to her didnt care if anyone was staring at you or if you crashed into anyone u were just happy to see ur best friend. You went to her and hugged her really tight like there is no tomarrow.

You were inturrupted when she said " whoaa ____ calm down im not going any where." you were barrased and said " oh sorry " she just said it was ok. You guys talked about so many things so u could catch up . Everything was cool until u asked

" oh sekyung do u have a boyfriend" thinking that she would say no that she was waiting for the right one.

Her answer was unexpected. " yuppp i think he is the right one." u were thinking yea right thats wat she said with her past relationships and none of them worked.

If the other ones were bad probably this one would be WORSE. you kept thinking for too long and she got worried.

She said " ummm ____ r u okay??"

" oh yea sorry i was .... Thinking "

" oh ok i was just checking."

you guys kepted talking about your past and her life in korea and ur life at the states. You guys got off and when you looked to see her " apartment" it was HUGE.

You thought omg this is what she calls apartment i call it a mansion.

She saw ur expression and laughed.

" omg... Hahaha..... come inside i will introduce u to SHINee"

" shinee??? Who r they???"

" my boyfriend is in that group"

"oh ok "

so you catched up to her and entered. When u went inside you couldnt believe your eyes. Were u dreaming??? U saw.....

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

SORRY IF IT IS TOO SHORT, I WAS IN A HURRY AN I HAD TO UPDATE TODAY BC I HAD ALOT OF HOMEWORK  BUT I GARANTEE THE OTHER CHAPTERS WOULD BE LONGER   SORRY.