Jonghyun's POV PART 1

I love you, but do you even know who I am

Jonghyun's POV

So Sekyung went to pick up her friend from the states. Well for now im stuck with 4 dudes. MOST of them were behaving normal, Key in the kitchen, Onew with his chicken, Minho with his soccer ball, and Taemin ACTING LIKE A DAMN MONKEY OMG HE'S LIKE JUST FROM WALL TO WALL IS HE OK, man i should try that sometime. Probably me and the foreigner could be friends. Of course we would be friends i could already sense it.

" BECAUSE EVERYONE LOVES ME" i shouted.

Oh crap did i say that out Loud. I opened my eyes to find everyone staring at me. Even Taemin stopped from jumping and looks like spiderman.

" Are you ok hyung" Taemin asked.

"yesss, the question is were YOU ok?" i answered.

" of course, why?"

" A SECOND AGO YOU LOOKED LIKE I DAMN MONKEY, HOW DO YOU DO THAT"

" He ate too much sugar" Key answeres for him.

"oh ok"

OMG when are they going to come. Just then the door opened and came out Sekyung with a foreigner. She is cute. Omg i cant cheat. Wait is this even Considered cheating. Omg her expression is so priceless hahah i looks like if She saw 5 gods. Omg taemin is going to crash into her.

" hi noona my name is ----" he said

" i do the presentations" sekyung cut him off. Man THAT was harsh. But Taemin will get over it. I hope.

They kept doing presentations. I guess i have To play on my phone until its my turn.

"Hi jonghyun. Im ____" she said. Omg she is cuter up close.

"Hi ____, im jonghyun nice to meet you.

* jonghyuns pov part 2 to be continued***

*****************************************************************

OMG IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING . I HAD SOOO MUCH HOMEWORK . I'LL TRY TO UPDATE MORE. sorry again hope you liked This chapter. Comments r appreciated....