Chapter 7

I love you, but do you even know who I am

You're POV

 

Ok. ok. I have to remember this. oh god, i forgot.!! Ok _______ u can do this. think back in time, what did mom said was after the eggs?? umm.... water? no wait does pankcake even have water?? Ok wait.... umm... OH YEAH!!! MILK.!!! duh.!! But how much?? oh god i forgot how much milk.!!!!!!

 

" Umm.. _____ do you need help?" Key ask. Oh thats right Key was really good at cooking.. thank god you have send me a savier.!!!

 

" Yes please, i forgot how to make pankcakes." I said looking at the ground feeling emberrase.

 

" Well i teach you how to make something that we will make us more full" He said smiling cutely, showing his cute dimples.

 

Mind

Whoah, first am thinking of Jonghyun, now Key. Man my mom did not raise me like this. Ugh what have i become?????

 

Normal

 

" Yes please that would be great, thanks. You're the best." I said blushing. waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait..... Blushing?????????????????????

 

" No problem my pleasure.!! I Love cooking anyways. :) "

 

1 hr later

 

" UMMA.!!!! NOONA!!!! AM HUNGRY.!!!!" Taemin said screaming and walking into the kitchen looking really cute and funny at the moment.

 

" The food is ready Taemin-ah, you mind puttiing the plates and the other things on the table please?" I said trying the food that Key and i made. It tasted really good. Umm Am hungry now.

 

" Alright ______ Noona." Taemin said getting the things ready.

 

Minho and Onew walked in also.

 

"Hmmm that smells nice.!!! what did you guys make anyways??" Onew ask looking at Key and I.

 

 

" Well, we made some rice, vegetables, Chicken,fries, and salad." I answer lookng around at the food.

 

" Hmmm... sounds nice.!!" Onew said.

 

" You say that because of the Chicken right Onew Oppa" I said looking at him like a i-know-that-you-re-talking-about-chicken-Onew-Oppa face.

 

"hehe, well you know well :) " Onew asnwer.

 

" ______ can you go call Jonghyun and Sekyun please.?" Key said.

 

"Sure" i said.

 

I was walking to the room where Jonghyun and Key sleep and open the door just a little.

 

The moment i open it, i regreted it.

 

What i saw was something that i didnt want to see in a Million years.

 

Sekyung was on the bed, and Jonghyun was on top of her kissing her.

 

Although i told myself many times i dont have any feelings for Jonghyun, and that she is my friend, i cant help but feel so torn apart right now. Although i know that what i am feeling is not right, i cant control my heart. Although i know that between Jonghyun and I there will never be anything more than a friendship, i really cant help ,myself anymore. I know that he will never what me, how can he? When i am not even the same raise as him, when he has the most beautiful girl, a model and actress.

 

I know that i should just look away, and walk away, and just tell someone else to come call them, but i cant. I kept looking at them, and eventyally she noticed me.

 

" Omg!! ______ i am so sorry, i didnt see you or hear you when you came. Am sorry that you had to see us like this. IS the food ready? We will be down in a minute. Am sorry i really didnt know that you were here." She said. Fixing her hair, while Jonghyun got off her. The way he looked at me was, like he wasnt even that i even interupted you know that. Sekyung looked calm as well, but i know just how she felt.

 

Dont apolozise, its not your fault that i cant control my heart. Its not your fault, that i feel like i have be trayed you. Its not your fault... that i have fallen in Love with your Boyfriend. forgive me, my best friend.

 

 

"Ahhhh dont worry about, its ok. Its my fault for not even knoking and coming in like." i said feeling worst than a zombie.

 

I went back to the dining table and sat down just dazing. But i felt even worst when they came out hoding hands.

 

Taemin POV 

I know that something is wrong with Noona. She looks pale and shes not even her own food. Well her and Key Ummas food. But i am not about to just sit here and see my favorite noona suffer for god know why, but i will not just sit here. Actually, i will just sit here i have to finish eating this food, so i have to sit here, well i will not sit here when i am done eating this food. OHHHHHH BANANA MILK.!!! i saw it first so its mine.!!!!!

 

Key POV

I was eating the food that i must say is delicious, and i notice the tense aura around _____, Jonghyun and Sekyun. Then i notice the way Taemin was just thinking and he looked pretty series, and for Taemin to be series it must be series. So i decided to get a banana milk and put in the middle of the table, i barely took my hand away from it when Taemin just got, more snatched from me. Well atleast i solved that problem. 

I looked at _____ and it was the first time that i see how pretty she really is. With her brownish and waivy hair, beautiful eyes, and just plain pretty.

 

Key Mind

whoah Key.!!!! what are you saying????? Talking about Taemin, and look at the things that i am thinking now. Anyways i will get at the bottom of this all.!!! hehe bottom.!!:)

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Alright so i know we havent updated this story for like 6 monts or so, and we are soooooooooooooo sorry.!!! 90* bow. We have both been really busy wwith school and i have soom extra things outside of school, so it was hard you know. But now we are in SUMMER VACATION.!!!! YEAH.!! Anyways back to what i was saying, we will try to update much more now that we have time. And i am also sorry that this update is so short, although aall of you deserve much more, but i didnt have naything prepare, so this is just my firngers work, so blame them not me. Anyways is almost 10:00 so till next time.

Love: TheCrazy15