Chapter 3

I love you, but do you even know who I am
I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO.??? OMG.!! WHY DOES HE HAVE TO BE SO HOT.! OMO.!? LOOK AT THOSE EYES, THEY ARE JUST LIKE A PUPPY.! omg this cant be happening to me. why out of all of them, did i have to think that Jonghyun is the cutest, and hottest, and OMG... here i go again. Although i gotta say that Key is cute to.

"Noona.? Noona.? um... NOONA.!?" said Taemin to me.

" huh.? oh am sorry Taeminnie, i wasnt paying attention." i said looking at the swet boy sitting next to me. 

" its OK. but why were you like that Noona.? you were just  spacing out. AND you were starring at Jonghyun the whole time.?"

omg omg omg.!! he notice.! omg, how long was i starring at Jonghyun anyways.? omg, did anybody else noticed me.? what if Sekyung notice.? nononononon....

" Ohhh.. dont worry am just tired thats all. the plane ride was really tiring. am ok.." i said.

Taemin said that he needed to get some Banana Milk and left me. He and Key started fighting because Taemin already got s Banana Milk erlier in the morning.

I was just sitting there looking at the apartment ( more like a mansion if you ask me). Then Sekyung got a call and went outside to go talk to whoever had called her.

When Sekyung left Jonghyun came to sit next to me and we started talking.

" hey _______.?" he said while making himslef comfotable in the sofa.

" Hey to you to." i said back to him, and he laugh.

" why are you laughing.?" i asked him.

" because you said hey to you back." he said to me.

i didnt get it because honestly i didnt get the jjoke at all, so i asked him whats so funny about that and he said,

" its because..... i dont know, i just thought it was funny. so anyways how was the plane ride." he asked now looking at me.

" it was OK i guess, pretty tirering, but apart from that it was ok. The food was really good though, if they would give food in all the planes, i would ride a plane everyday. I mean the food was just AMAZING.!! it was the best. You would expect a plane to give you not so good food, but noo it was the best.! oh, am sorry am i making you bored.? sorry, i just caught up with food, that i was in my own little world." i said while not even paying attentian that Jonghyun was looking at me weirdly. 

" no its ok. Its fun to watch you when you are talking like that, its kinda cute to be honest." he said while just looking at me straight in the eye.

When we did the eye contact i blushed, not only because it was weird, and cute for me, but because i was kinda of shock that he called me cute. I dont know if he even know if he was nervouse to just say something like that to me, but i was dying right now. He  was just so CUTE, and hot, and omg look at those eyes. NONONO, i cant like him AT ALL.! he is the one who is going out with my BEST friend, i cant do this to her. Not after i know that she really loves him. She has been talking about him 24/7. everytime she would call me she would always say something about him, and i know that she loves him not only because she has telled me, but because you can see it, she was not like this with anty other boyfriends that she had, and plus anyways it seems like he likes her back. I cant just come in and take him, there is no way the some like him, would fall for someone like me. A foreign. I am not even Korean like them. 

" hey um _______  are you ok.? youve been just starring at like nothing.?" i heard Jonghyn saying to me, so thats when i notice that i have been like that just thinking for several minutes.

" oh.. um sorry hehe... i was just thinking how happy i am to finally meet you and the band. You know i am so happy that you and Sekyung are together. She loves you SO much.! hehe, its cute. and i can tell that you love her too. "

when i said that i saw that blush that he had that he try to hide and didnt hide it well, and thats also when i knew how those two fell for each other, and there is no way that i can ever come between love like that. What was i thinking when i said that i can maybe be withhim. There s noway that i can win Sekyung, she is like the most prettiest girl i ever known in my life, i wish i was her, but in another way i am glad that i am not her, because i know many things about her that other people dont, and i am pretty sure that neither those Jonghyun.

" hey guys want to go and grab something to eat.? i am hungry arent you.?" said Sekyung when she came back from the phone call that she had. 

" sure i am ok, as long i am with you Honey." said Jonghyun and grad Sekyung by the waist and kissed her.

It actually hurt me to see this, but what can i do.?

" ewww...... Key- amma, Sekyung and and Jonghyun are kissing in front of me again.!" Taemin said while covering his eyes with his hands, trying to see anything. 

" JONGHYUN>!!! what did i tell you about kissing when Taemin is around you.!!!!!!!!" Key scream from wherever he was.

I looked at Sekyung, and she looked irritated at Taemin, it seems like she doesnt really like him. But why, he is the cutest thing that you have ever seen.!! how can hate some one like him.?

" sorry Key." Jonghyun said while letting go of Sekyung. 

" so. lets go and grab something to eat then." said Jonghyun now walking to the door.

Taemin was still standing there with his hands on his eyes, afraid that he might see them kiss again.

" you know Taemin, they arent kissing anymore, soo... you can take your hands away from your face now." i said while taking Taemins hand away from his face.

" oh. OK.!!" he said and walked towards the door.

Once we were all in th car jonghyun asked, 

" What do guys want to eat.?"

and before anyone said anything Onew scream, 

" CHICKEN.!!! " " NO.! you always want chicken Onew. dont you think that you should eat something apart from chicken.?" asked Minho.

" umm.. let me think. NO.! that is like betraying my CHICKEN>! and there is NO WAY on earth that i can do that to my CHICKEN.! does that answer your question Minho.?" Onew asked sarcasticlly. " Yes, yes it does." Minho simply replied.

" well, i know a nice restuarant that they sell really nice food that we can go if you guys want to."

Sekyung said, more like saying that we are going, than a question.

" SURE.!" we all answer. And on our way there, there was just some random talking between all of us.

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry that we havent updated in along time.!!!! ( bows 90 degrees) but we had a lot of homework and test and things at school. really really really sorry. promise that we will try harder to update. ( this is TheCrazy15 here). 

Anyways, sorry that there wasnt any Key, Minho, and Onew involved in this chpater, but promise promise that they willl come soon.! hehe.! and i didnt re-read this chapter so if you fine any mistakes sorry.!! but hey, at least you guys get the original.!!! and be the first ones to read it.! :) 

<3 you all.!!! and have a great LIFE>!  Hope that you enjoy.! <3 TheCrazy15 and ilovekpop1

oh, and sorry that it is short, i wrote it in my Ipod, promise that we WILL make them MUCH longer, once i get to use my comeputer again. ( whine)