Jonghyun P.O.V part 2

I love you, but do you even know who I am

<---- pretty PUPPY EYES

 

So Sekyung went to answer a call and now i feel like a loner. I feel like talking to ______ but taemin is with her and..wait is she staring at me and this is freaking me out but alot of people stare at me so this should be normal.

Taemin then said something about  banana milk then he got away from ____. I guess I'll just go talk to her.

"Hey _____." i said.

"Hey to you too." she said. OMG that was funny idk why but it's still funny.

"Why are laughing?"

"because you said hey to yoou back" I think she thinks that im a weirdo now so i think i should stop now.

"So how was your plane ride?" i asked

" it was OK i guess, pretty tirering, but apart from that it was ok. The food was really good though, if they would give food in all the planes, i would ride a plane everyday. I mean the food was just AMAZING.!! it was the best. You would expect a plane to give you not so good food, but noo it was the best.! oh, am sorry am i making you bored.? sorry, i just caught up with food, that i was in my own little world." She started saying. ok is she obssesed with food or what, why is she skinny. But oh well.

" no its ok. Its fun to watch you when you are talking like that, its kinda cute to be honest."  oh crap did i say that out loud. Man those were my thoughts, probably she is going to stay away from me.Is she ok?

 "hey um _______ are you ok.? youve been just starring at like nothing.?" i said

" oh.. um sorry hehe... i was just thinking how happy i am to finally meet you and the band. You know i am so happy that you and Sekyung are together. She loves you SO much.! hehe, its cute. and i can tell that you love her too. "she said. Of course i love sekyung.

" hey guys want to go and grab something to eat.? i am hungry arent you.?" Sekyung said.

 "sure i am ok, as long i am with you honey." i said and grabbed her by the waist and kissed her.

" ewww...... Key- umma, Sekyung and and Jonghyun are kissing in front of me again.!" Taemin said. OMG did he have to ruin the moment."

"JONGHYUN!!! what did i tell you about kissing when Taemin is around you.!!!!!!!!" Key scream .

All i could say was "sorry"

" so lets go and grab something to eat then." i said now walking to the door.

Everyone came into my car and started talking about what to eat.

" well, i know a nice restuarant that they sell really nice food that we can go if you guys want to."Sekyung said.

"SURE" everyone said and then we were on our way.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************

IM SO SRRY FOR NOT UPDATING AS OFTEN AS I SAID I WOULD I DID ALL THAT WAS POSSIBLE TO GET MY COMPUTER

AFTER DOING MY HOMEWORK. IM GOING TO UPDATE TOMARROW. THANK YOU AGAIN

COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED AND NEW SUBSCRIBERS.

violamusic  im srry for making u wait.... im sure i will be updating more often now that i got all my projects out of the way.