06: Lucky

[DISCONTINUED] Loved You (Before I Knew You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I have a Halloween fic and also a Christmas fic in the works! They'll be oneshots I guess, so. Yep. I'm excited! Anyway, here you go~ '3'

The evening passed by quickly, with Luhan sending Sehun away with a promise that he'll be fine, he really just needs time alone to study. Sehun hesitantly left, but not before he pressed a small kiss on the top of Luhan's head. It made the latter blush and stammer out a "Don't do that." but Sehun only thought the shorter was adorable with the red blooming on his cheeks.

Luhan drifts through his Monday classes taking notes without totally paying attention to the lectures. He's completely nervous about today's meeting with his family and Sehun's. Sure he had agreed to Sehun's whole 'let me try' suggestion, but after thinking about it, Luhan realizes that he's scared. Just thinking about a different relationship with his best friend scares the living soul out of him. He's not sure if it will work out at all.

Five minutes before his last class ends, Sehun texts Luhan.

From: aaaaSehun-hyung!
Should I pick you up?

Luhan brings a hand up to his mouth and bites on his pointer finger. Just thinking about Sehun picking him up with one of his expensive cars (a shiny full-black Bugatti Veyron being his current favorite) makes him feel funny. He types a quick no thanks, I drove to school as always. Luhan always drives to school, Sehun should know but Luhan has the feeling that he was asking him for the sake of nis new "duties" and out of politeness amongst other things. It makes Luhan...

...well, he's not sure what he's feeling.

He drives to the location his sister texted him the other day: a five-star hotel. There is a Chinese character for the Oh family's name on the double entrance doors of the front building and Luhan sighs at the luxury of it all. He feels a headache coming on from the golden interiors and the thousand chandeliers. He is quickly escorted to a private room in the Right Wing's first floor. When he enters after being announced, everyone is already there.

He has the embarrassment to blush to his roots and squeak, "I'm sorry I'm late. Again."

"My baby," Mrs. Lu coos, looking at Luhan as if he were such a poor little thing. Luhan sits next to her and balls his fists on his lap, bowing his head as a greeting to everyone. "Are you finally alright?"

"I'm okay. Sort of, mama." He says in a tiny voice. He can't seem to look at anyone in the eye because they're all staring at him. "I came here because I heard it'll happen with or without me. The wedding. And... please don't set it in the morning." He pleads with a small pout.

This eases the small tension forming and everyone laughs lightheartedly at the cute boy.

"That's true. With or without you, Luhan, you'll still become Sehun's partner." Mr. Oh says, and Luhan lets out a shaky breath from the sinking feeling forming in his stomach. "Well, the whole ceremony will go to waste, but all the paperworks are going to be final."

"How will this all go, even?" Luhan asks, frowning. He has no idea how the wedding will happen when he's not so willing anymore.

"It's all going to be taken

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter