02: He Could Be

[DISCONTINUED] Loved You (Before I Knew You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another slightly aggravating fact about Luhan, his friends think, is that even though they know Hunnie is the person is Luhan's heart, the Chinese boy won't ever show them his picture. Not even a glimpse. For my eyes only, he would glower at them. One time, someone had tried to peek into Luhan's wallet while he had gone to the washroom, only to have Luhan throwing a fit at the poor fellow and storming away from the group moments later.

Poor Chanyeol.

Nobody is allowed to look, not even his best friend: Oh Sehun.

"Wouldn't it be funny," Kim Jongin laughs. "If Hunnie were actually Sehun?"

Sehun laughs harder than Jongin does but Luhan looks repulsed, knitting his eyebrows together in a frown. "Ew, no. Don't be ridiculous."

No way. There's only one Hunnie in the whole wide world and as April is just around the corner, he knows they'll finally meet for the first time.

He can hardly wait.

Seoul is the best place in the world to live, Luhan thinks. It's his happy place.

Beijing, China is his hometown but he can't say he misses it there. There is nothing much to miss when you want your extremely nosy, meddling family out of your way; to leave it all behind and just live at ease by yourself.

In Seoul, he's in charge of his own life. He decides when he'll go to sleep, if he's going to attend class, if he'll spend all his money on the new Givenchy collection. No nagging, fussing mama. No annoying older siblings who just love getting into his business as if they aren't already busy with theirs.

He moved to Seoul to study International Business at the top school in the country, and although it was mainly the suggestion of his eldest brother that he pursues his studies there,  Luhan was thrilled and immediately agreed to the proposal. 

Seoul is good.

And Seoul, as his father vaguely told him when he was younger, is where Hunnie is.

The very first time he had stepped on South Korean soil, he couldn't hide the face-splitting smile that had spread across his face. Breathing the  same fresh air as my Hunnie. It was comical how happy he had been. Of course, he didn't know where the other was, let alone who he actually was (nobody ever told him anything else about Hunnie no matter how much he pried). But this year that's all going to change.

This year, Luhan turns twenty.

He's in his last year of college, thankfully, and is living in his own deluxe condominium pad in uptown Seoul where only the filthy rich reside. Most of his friends, with the exception of Byun Baekhyun (19), are older than him. They're an odd mix of nine good-looking boys and had become friends through school clubs.

Luhan had met a few of them from The Black Card Club.

(The Black Card Club is a non-accredited school organization which Huang Zitao had formed. One could only join the said club if they possess a Black credit card which is only owned by 10% of the entire Korean population. Students who own a Black Card are immediately recognized as members of the club. Luhan had been sought after by Zitao after he had heard of the youngest Lu child enrolling in the university.

No, they don't do anything in the organization. Zitao just likes to b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter