Don't look at me

My Xiuhan oneshot collection

"Wow, that was a good game, wasn't it?" Luhan exclaimed as he entered Minseok's apartment after an intense battle at the soccer-field. Minseok hummed in agreement as he untied his shoes with a disgusted look on his face, causing Luhan to laugh at his boyfriend's expression. They were both covered with mud from head to toe, and Minseok had never been able to withstand any kind of mess or dirt. It was surprising that he was able to enjoy sports at all. 

 

 

Throwing their dirty jerseys and soccer cleats into the hamper in the bathroom, the boys were left wearing only wife-beaters and shorts. Minseok shivered at the slightly cold temperature in the bathroom and pointed towards the shower behind him. "We should take a shower before we end up catching a cold." 

 

Luhan nodded and grabbed the doorknob, only to be stopped by a hand on the shoulder. Turning back to his boyfriend with a questioning look, he was met by a slightly smirking Minseok. "And where do you think you're going mister?" Minseok's tone was teasing, just like his smirk. Luhan gulped. 

"To the living room? You said you were going to shower right?" Luhan's tone was unsure, as he tilted his head slightly to the side in a silent question. Minseok almost wanted to laugh at his boyfriend's innocence.  

 

"That sort of was an invitation to us showering together Luhan. Come on, you always avoid doing this. You're my boyfriend and I've never seen you once, you even refuse to change in front of me. Let's take a shower together Luhan." 

 

 

Luhan gulped once again and gave Minseok a one-over, taking in the sight of his boyfriend's toned body through the thin layer of clothing the other was wearing. Muscular arms, toned legs and thighs like a gods. And the top may be hiding it, but Luhan knew that there was a well-built six-pack right underneath. His boyfriend was simply a work of art. 

 

In his own opinion, Luhan's body was nothing in comparison to his boyfriend's. The muscles he had barely showed at all, leaving his body looking slim and feminine. His legs and thighs were soft and smooth rather than muscular, the fact that he waxed them not helping at all. His arms barely showed any of the muscles he had worked so hard for, and his stomach was indeed flat, but flat and soft was all it was. No muscles or y lines in sight. 

 

 

Luhan felt incredibly insecure about showing his body to Minseok knowing what the other looked like underneath the clothes he wore. Minseok had openly changed in front of Luahn even before they got together, so Luhan had had plenty of time watching Minseok's body transform from skinny and soft, to muscular and y. It made Luhan feel all the more annoyed, as no matter how ard he tried, his muscles just wouldn't show. Damn genetics. 

 

 

Luhan swayed from one foot to the other, glancing down at the floor more than at his boyfriend. "I-I don't think that's such a good idea Minseok. I'll just go and watch some TV while you shower okay? Call me when you're done." 

 

"Luhan~" Minseok whined and stomped his feet childishly, making Luhan want to coo over the adorable sight of his boyfriend pouting. "Why do you have to be so stubborn? Am I really that ugly that you have to refuse showering together like this?" 

 

"No! No of course not Minseok." Luhan protested immediately, because nothing could be further away from the truth. "You could never be ugly, so never say that again okay? You're handsome no matter what you look like, alright?" 

 

Minseok looked up at Luhan as he approached him slowly, a hand coming up to rest gently on Luhan's cheek. "And you're beautiful no matter what you look like Luhan." Minseok gave Luhan a meaningful smile, and it took Luhan a moment to realize that Minseok had figured him out. Looks like he had lost in the end. 

 

 

 

 

"Just take it off already Luhan, I'm dying from suspense and the cold. I told you it doesn't matter to me what you look like right? You could be wearing a corset underneath to hide a pot-belly and I wouldn't love you any less. Now come on, it's freezing standing here ." 

Minseok was currently standing in front of Luhan in all his y and glory, while Luhan was struggling to sum up the courage to take off his top. Breathing out and in deeply, Luhan grabbed the hem of the top and pulled it over his head, throwing it into the hamper right next to him. He kept his gaze on the floor as he then slowly removed his shorts as well, leaving him standing in only his baby-blue boxers.  

 

 

When Minseok neither moved nor said anything, Luhan began to feel even more self-conscious and tears of shame and embarrassment began gathering in his eyes. No matter what Minseok had said earlier, there was no way that he could find Luhan's body attractive, no way. He hung his head even lower so that Minseok wouldn't notice his tears and red cheeks, as he wanted to run out of the bathroom and lock himself inside Minseok's broom-closet.  

 

"Luhan?" Minseok's alarmed voice made Luhan realize that he was busted, and it was confirmed when a hand reached for his face and lifted it for Minseok to see. "Luhan why are you- Oh baby you don't have to feel shy in front of me. Why would you need to feel like that?" 

 

Luhan sniffled and averted his gaze elsewhere, not wanting to be into Minseok's caring eyes. "B-Because you look like... you, and I look l-like this." Luhans' hands gestured down to his own body, voice laced with hidden disgust over his own looks. "A-And then you didn't say or do anything at all and I just thought that you must've been d-disgusted by me." 

 

He could hear Minseok gasp audibly and he quickly found himself embraced by the two strong arms he loved so much, butterfly kisses being placed on his neck and cheek. "I could never be disgusted by you Luhan! I told you, in my eyes you're beautiful no matter what you look like. But I was just taken aback by just how beautiful you really are Luhan and that's why I didn't react at first. I was simply too busy admiring you baby." 

 

Luhan sniffled and let his tears drop onto Minseok's neck, hands clenching and unclenching by his side. "Really? You're not just saying that to be nice?" He hated how his voice trembled, but he couldn't help it. 

 

"I promise Luhan." Minseok pulled back and dried Luhan's tears with a smile, hands then traveling downwards to feel all of Luhan's body. His chest, his waist, his stomach until Minseok's hands stopped at Luhan's hips. "You really are beautiful Luhan. Perfect Luhan, just perfect to me." 

 

 

 

Ever since that day, showering together after soccer became a routine of theirs. And never once did Minseok forget to remind Luhan about what a beautiful thing his body was. Because to Minseok, it'd always be.