Good Morning

My Xiuhan oneshot collection

Minseok smiled to himself as he unlocked the door to his and Luhan's shared apartment, tip-toing inside as quietly as he could. Closing the door, wincing slightly at the loud clicking sound it let out as it locked in place, he silently stepped out of his shoes and tossed his jacket carelessly onto the hanger. He'd hang it up properly later. 

 

 

Opening the bedroom door, Minseok shuffled across the floor to the double-bed standing proudly in the middle of the room, white bed sheets welcoming him as he stripped out of his suit and laid down on the fluffy bed, smile widening as he caught sight of a mop of messy hair sticking out from beneath the covers.  

 

Giggling softly, Minseok leaned down and placed a kiss on top of the tuft of hair, fingers following to pet the fluffy mess. The mop of hair moved around at the contact, a small whine sounding from underneath the duvet as the owner of said mop of hair began to awake from his slumber. Minseok chuckled and kissed the top of his beloved's head repeatedly, smelling the faint fragrance of vanilla and strawberry. 

 

"Good morning Luhan."  

 

Luhan only groaned slightly in reply and continued on squirming underneath the covers, and soon Minseok felt small hands grab onto the front of his undershirt, a head soon following and planting itself firmly beneath Minseok's chin. Minseok  Luhan's hair lovingly as Luhan snuggled closer, small sounds of content leaving his mouth every so often.  

 

"I know that you probably love this bed just as much as you love me, but you really need to get up now Luhan. We promised to meet Yixing and Yifan for lunch remember?" Minseok held Luhan closer by the waist, he himself not too keen on leaving the warmth of their bed just yet. 

 

Luhan let out a grunt and began to slowly move about again, this time slinging one leg over Mineok's hips and laying down right on top of Minseok's stomach, smiling sleepily at the man below. 

 

"Mmm~ Good morning." Luhan blinked at Minseok lazily, and said guy couldn't help but laugh slightly.  

 

"Good morning to you too Luhan. You slept well tonight I assume?" Minseok's hands landed not to innocently on Luhan pert , petting and squeezing slightly as Luhan chuckled at him.  

 

"Pretty good I guess. I missed you a lot though. I only had one nightmare tonight but you weren't there when I woke up..." Luhan's eyes were slightly downcast, and Minseok felt a pang of guilt as he  Luhan's thighs affectionately. 

 

"I'm sorry baby, if I could've been her I would've. But the office called me in late last night after you fell asleep and I couldn't reject them this time... I'm sorry." 

 

Luhan only smiled softly and pecked him on the lips, causing Minseok's heart to flutter wildly in his chest. They may have been together for two years already, but Luhan still always seemed to have an effect on him no matter what he did. And Minseok wasn't one to complain. 

 

"It's fine, really Minseok. I know that you wouldn't have left if it wasn't for something important. Now, how about we take a shower? We're supposed to be at the restaurant ina couple of hours right?" Luhan tilted his head cutely in question, and Minseok's heart swooned at the sight. Shaking his head slightly, he reached up and kissed Luhan on the lips passionately, pulling Luhan even closer by his thighs. Luhan moaned into the kiss and cupped Minseok's face in return, giving back just as much as he was being given.  

 

When the need for air became too much for them, they broke apart, both panting slightly but smiling from ear to ear. Minseok pecked Luhan on the lips once more, sighing to himself airily because this was all so perfect. It was perfect indeed. "I love you Luhan." 

 

Luhan smiled even wider and pecked Minseok's lips clumsily, causing his boyfriend to snicker at his cuteness. "I love you too Minseok. This much!" Luhan spread his arms as if to measure how much he loved Minseok and said boy laughed out loud at Luhan's cute antics. Luhan then let himself fall forward onto Minseok's chest once again, where he hugged his boyfriend by the neck and snuggled into him as they both laughed out of sheer happiness. 

 

 

Minseok may hate having to work the nigh-shift sometimes, but the mornings he gets to spend with Luhan makes it all worth it.