My boyfriend Kris Wu II

My Boyfriend Kris Wu

I've been checking myself about tenth time on the mirror. making sure to wear the dress as beautifull as I look.

Baby-Pink dress ends up above my knee, thin natural make up with a simple clutch bag and Black Kill-hells. matched me enough for presented to formal gathering party.

a Black Porsche stopped in front of my house and in next five minutes I heard My 'ahjumma' opened the door. that should be kris.

walked down slowly from the stairs, hoping to impressed kris and made him simple awe or interested, but he just smiled simply.
no, you can’t call that a smile, he just pulled his thin lips upward

“lets go, we’re late…” he said without even looking back he walked ahead of me.
 

Damn boy! I took hours to dolling myself just to impressed you but you say nothing. Thanks a lot! It just as you..maybe I was too greedy to hoped for more. Maybe I didn’t know him that well to wished something obviously will never happened.

Annoying!

I walked silently behind him without even said a thing. I will not saying a thing!

No

Okay !okay!okay! I gave up!

 

“you look dazzling kris” I said, fiddled with my fingers, I couldn’t help but starstruck when I saw him earlier on the end of the stairs, stood so shiningly with his hand on his pocket. Typical hot guy.My prince in my own fairytale.

“you too, lets go in” he answered, as formality, just like when he complemented his client, he pushed me ever so gently into his Limo. He didn’t drive his car alone tonight, He brought his secretary, Mr.Park as his bodyguard.

As always, nothing came out from his mouth. Since the engine of the car started, he just fiddled with his Tab and laptop, opened files which was I never knew, not even one.

“your necktie look good, is that new? I never remember I bought you that..” I said, tried my best to got his attention. Well, usually he will always calling me for accompanied him to shopping for his equipment. And I didn’t think  I bought him this white and blue lines pattern

But he still persistence to ignored me. The way his forehead creased, said that he was beyond focus with his doing. He couldn’t thought anything else besides his work.

“kris..” I said, getting frustrated.

He felt the change in my tone and shifted his attention to me, finally.

“I want Ice cream” I said, out of nowhere. He listened to it anyway, nodded. This little respond turned my frown into a thin smile.

“Mr. Park, please prepare an ice cream for her..” he requested as his assistant nodded in understood. Which was completely broke my happy fantasy.

I pushed my body lean tighter to the seat. right, why did i even asked. I didn’t care with kris. I didn’t care. I won’t asked for his attention!

I threw my eyes outside the window, absorbed in my own world cursing him for being an ice man.

I hate you kris.

Limo stopped in front of the ballroom gate. The chauffeur opened the door for us. Kris stepped out first and lend me his hand for supported me.

As I could predict, Tiffany and nichkhun, taeyeon and baekhyun, yoona and seunggi, sooyoung and khyungho. In addition me and kris were the center of attention. They could said that this spot was shinier. Since we have actors, singer, and the heirs here.

“hello~ long time no see kris” said sooyoung. Kris raised his lips upward, and gave each man handshake. He was quite friendly with baekhyun since baekhyun practically one of his icon in industry. The idol was being the cover and embassy of his hotel and resorts in Jejudo.

“hyung I’m lately jobless after my goodbye stage for this album.. could you give me job or something interesting?” baekhyun said as soon as kris sat down. Kris looked at me and then turned his head in second when I shrugged my shoulder.

“I’ll get you one soon after I launched new project in jeju..” Kris said, and the topic went on from the both of man. I stared blankly at kris. Still didn understand him a bit.

Am I Invisible for him? How could baekhyun talk was more interesting than my talk? Am I that boring? And in the end he ignored me again for ‘his project or whatever’ talk with byunbaekhyun.

It getting irked me slowly. I pouted.

“Just understand, they are man..they like their work” taeyeon seems understand my face well. She ignored too by baekhyun , but still, I envied her. Even when baekhyun busy talked with kris, his hand never leave her waist. Keeping her close to him.

While kris… ugh, don’t even ask about him.

“lets take a seat..” seunggioppa finally said. I know why he said this because he knew yoona and other girls here were wearing kill-heels. How caring he was.