My boyfriend kris wu IV

My Boyfriend Kris Wu

I sat on the stone-bench near the fountain and gulp half of my wine. I shook my head as I felt shadow overtowering me.

Maybe I was a little drunk.

“Stop drink” a deep voice said, almost sounds like an anger. I knitted my eyebrow as gave my best to focused on the man in front of me with my shaky eyes.

“dong—hae oppa?” I asked. And the man in front of me put his hand on both of my cheek. Now I could clearly recognized his dimple smile.
“I missed you calling me oppa” he said. Caressing my cheek with his thumbs.

..

(3rd pov)

Its been 15 minutes of rides but kris keep biting his top-thumb. His eyes seems empty and all he remembered was the last look Jessica gave him. He was battling with his own mind.

“—so we can easily access this area” Mr. Park stopped gave him an explanation when he saw kris being off. Mr.park sighed and looked at his watch.

“Mr. wu—“ he called in and kris finally came back to his sense. Kris looked back toward the paper Mr.park showed him.

“where are we again ..” he asked again tried to went back to focused but Mr.park closed the document and packed into one.

“we still have 30 minutes to wait Mr.Ryosuke coming.. we can delayed his arrival with send him a driver and let he routes the traffic street” he suggested. Mr.Park knew he just couldn’t focused in anything. And it will be messed up his own plan. He need to took care of his worry first.

“How long did we could slower the meeting?” kris asked.
“the Japan landlords and Mr.Ryo will be arrived at the meeting place… an hour and half” Mr.park said. Kris straightened his back and nodded.

“get back to the ballroom “ he command his driver and in another second the car was turning into U turn.

....

I was strucked between his deep eyes. I remembered I fell in that sad-eyes before.
“Sooyeon ah.. why did you crying?” he asked. Sooyeon ah, its been like forever.. now his whisper send me a tingling feel into my spine.

No. I couldn’t do this. I’m drunk I guess.

I pried donghae’s hand and shook my head. Get back to yourself, Jessica!

“Jessica doesn’t cry” I simply said and wiped my—obviously – tears from my eyes. Donghae smiled sadly.
“He didn’t treat you well? Huh?” he asked, more like point out the truth I couldn’t easily deny.
“did he leave you alone here?” he asked again. “why did you love another wrong man..?” he continued

Which is taken me a back.
I never consider kris as wrong man for me. Not even once.

“what are you trying to say oppa? I knew you. We dated before, but I definitely won’t drawn into your freaking—accussion again. We broke because of that before, and for your information kris is perfect for me” I said, bitterly.

He smiled softly.
“did you remember why I left you with sandara before?” He asked, and I didn’t even care. Its enough for me to be cheated by him.
“—I didn’t care, get lost” I pried him away but he nearly move from the ground.

“I hate you..” he simply answered. I gave him a laser when he stopped in front of me. “for always have your time with him. I hate rich family because I didn’t came with one, I worked hard with my blood to earn the wealth but you and him, everyone blessed both of you and everyone said I didn’t deserve you or I just used your money.” Donghae bitterly said.

“funny.. If you love me that would never affect you, because I never affected with that” I said.

He seems surprised a while then smirked.

“then.. did you heard that your mom threatened me for leaving you? Because I’ll be in their way to arranged you and kris’ future..” he bluntly said

And now I was the one who surprised. Mom did –what?
“you and kris meeting wasn’t a mere coincidence. Your parent arranged it.. from his sudden transfer until you falling in love with him..”

I was so frightened for the possibilities that ran into my mind. Donghae’s smirk turned me into more worried.

“ I’ll tell you one big reason that maybe change your mind. He knew this. He knew you both arranged.. and that’s why he acted cold to you because he didn’t love you. He just using you like I do to sandara, I gained even wealth from her to came to this ..” donghae said. “’and possibility, he did that too.. its Wu’s resort and Jung Shopping center anyway. It makes sense”

My eyes widened in frightened.