My boyfriend kris wu Final

My Boyfriend Kris Wu

My kill heels definitely bad choice to ran with. It twisted and I fell flat on the ground. Now not only my wrist bleeding but my knee scrapped too. This is the worst. I decided to sat flat on the ground near the empty stairs near the river bank.

My tears slowly fell when I realized I was with emptiness again. Questions flown into my head. I couldn’t described what I really feel. Kris came back.. was that for me? And what did you do not chased after me?

It was annoying. I couldn’t even know what did he think.
what was in his mind and heart.

A hurry step heard and stopped behind me. Kris. His stuffy breath and sighed, I could understand even his just breath. Yes, that much was my love for him.

“don’t run” he said and took a seat next to me. He silently observed my face. “you crying?” he asked, theres a slight surprised in his tone. I turned my face away from him.

“it isn’t your business..” I said, bitterly. I am seriously tired of this too. Why did I keep feel I was always tired of myself. What happened to me?

Suddenly something warm wrapped around my bare shoulder. I saw his face so close to me while he tied his tuxedo on me. Without saying anything he buttoned his tux so it covered my body tightly from the cold wind.

I was honestly so stunned. It was not so like him. I was a stupid. Just because his little move on me, all of my grudge against him broke down. My warm tears slipped down to my cheek.

He smiled. Freaking smiled warmly to me and caressing my hair slowly.

“how can your tears are not my business?” he softly said.

Okay I SURPRISED.

He gently pull my bloody hand and made a face. He took out his handkerchief and tied around my wrist.
“it will help to stop the bleeding. That bastard.. “ he said in grimace. I seriously didn’t know what to do. I felt happy? Yes.. but there was a slight strange feeling between them.

Did he sorry?

I didn’t do that for him being sorry!

“let me go.. I am okay now, just come back to your important meeting” I said, pried his hand. He deeply sighed.
“whats wrong with you? You keep act like a child” he finally explode. I bit my lips angrily.
“well.. whats gone to me I don’t really know either. Why do I keep feel like this? I am tired, I am sad, I feel upset, I am wreck. But I have no one to share. I cant blame you for always busy, I thought of you, always.. but I always anxious.” I said.

Let just said everything and let time proceed this. I cant held this anylonger. I know the consequence.

“.. did you feel the same? I can’t know whats on your mind. I always envy them who always being lovey dovey with their lover. While I.. even if I have you but I couldn’t stop myself from feeling alone. Kris..do you even love me?” I asked. His eyes slowly softened.

“you always prioritized work over me. You forget me. You act cold even in front of me. I hate that. Because It makes me feel useless. Is that because we arranged supposed to be together? If you aren’t tend to love me.. just say it, I can understand how important your work is.” I said, let my tears poured out.

His jaw dropped and he look confused.

“if you don’t love me, lets just break—“
“enough” his stern word stopped me from outburst.
“why? Isn’t it for the best? So I wont hurt and you can continue focus on your wor--” I said. But his soft lip now prevented me from continued.

It was long—soft—kiss. His eyes closed as he hugged me tightly. Stop playing with my messed heart. I tried to pushed him aside but he kept tightened his hug on my waist.

Only after a good 3 minutes, he pulled and stared at me deeply. I was too confused to even thought anything. He gave me a short peck on my forehead.
“fool” he simply said. He pulled the—frozen—me into his hug while my hair softly.
“what are you thinking? For dump me and let me live alone? Dummy..” he said.

I tried to pushed him but he pulled me back.
“listen, I’m sorry..” he said. Sincere. “I am sorry for not being a lovey-dovey type of man for you. I am sorry for always choose work over you. I am sorry for always make you feel alone. I am sorry for everything jung Jessica. How hard it was for you all along..” he said.

I cried even harder at those perfect words.
“It was so hard…” I sobbed. He nodded slightly.
“I am sorry.. its true that we are arranged for getting married. But think, why do I accept this first place?” he asked.

I was thinking as if, as if..

“right, I love you dummy.. that’s why I hold on after this years. I work hard to be a man you can proud of, but I kind of over with this thought and became a workaholic. I don’t have much time for you and leaving you… I admit I was wrong” he said in a soft tone. So much different with he used to.

“ I’m sorry but I will never let you go.. you are mine, Jessica. Only mine” he said and hugged me tight.

I dunno.. this is weird. When the cold kris suddenly became this warm, it felt strange.. but good. I love this side of kris. He gave me a last peck on my lips before pulled me up.

He look at his watch.

“party will be over soon.. and I should take care of my work, I want to be a professional afterall.. so how about you come with me? We can spent the rest of the night at my office” he said.

Well.. I guess this side of kris is the most suitable for his image.
my cold man.. my attractive workaholic man.. but still, a possessive man of mine, It sounds so good though.

“okay..” I agreed.

He led me toward his car and took a seat next to me. He listen properly to whatever Mr.park said and focused on his work. I understand now.. it seems to be my destiny. Maybe I need to learn how to act in this kind of atmosphere.

I smiled and look silently outside the window. But a soft warm thing suddenly slipped on my hand.

I blushed when I realized his hand slipped over mine while listening to Mr.Park explanation. Now.. maybe we need to understand each other feeling better.

My boyfriend is a lamest person in the world, he couldn’t act cheesy in front of people. He is stubborn and cold. He is thypical boring date. He is the most quite person I knew in this world.

BUT!

He is actually the most romantic person only to me, he always thought of me secretly, he always consider my words well, he is a warmhearted person who like to do a secret guardian thing for me, he protected me,  he act more than speak for me. And I just can’t know this, and he never know I want his attention whenever people around us to show him better. This misunderstanding almost break us apart, yet my rational—man use his head well before I regretted everything I would say.

Well.. my boyfriend is kris wu.

And he is my soon to be husband! I love you, ice man!