My boyfriend kris wu V

My Boyfriend Kris Wu

I really thought the same possibility with him, though. I hesitate to answered this but I know he was different with donghae.

“no, you’re wrong..unlike you, he built his own company without his parent help, It pure came from his sweat and hardwork.” I denied. Well I knew kris better than this ex.
“yeah.. you can called his parents client as his client. Obvious thing, isn’t it?” he said.

I gritted my teeth and closed my ear. No, I can’t believe in him anymore. He left me for sandara with the very same irrational thing.

He just envied kris because kris always number one, and because kris was my father bestfriend’s son so he always welcomed in my home. Unlike him.

But there are mistakes here and there which failed to make me fall with his words again.
“if we could saying about past, you can’t blame kris for having me, he always been hardworking and great man, he didn’t do pathentic things to gain his power. I witnessing myself how he created his company, and you.. accusing me for leaving you when I never have ‘this’ feeling to leave you.. good thing you did that though, because I finally can have kris for me” I said.

Donghae fist tightened.
“I love you.. I still do, I came this far to bring you back with me, because I can show your parent that I deserve their respect now, I am an industry man, just as great as kris” he forcefully grabbed my wrist. I wriggled to let my wrist go but he had stern power over a weak woman like me.

“then married my parent instead!” I shouted. He left dumbfounded. “you still same donghae oppa, You didn’t know me.. atleast kris know how to treat me as a girl. You never see how hard I tried to be with you, you always busy with people judge. It was hard on both of us.. I’m great we’re over” I said between my gritted teeth. He proceed my words one by one through his head.

“now let me go”  I fought back but he kept his hand sternly on me.
“If…” donghae shouted, earned my attention. “.. if kris is understand you, then why did he left you alone for his company. Don’t you think about this? I mentioned earlier to you right, he just need your money” donghae said.

I didn’t know how to behave. My mind already clouded with donghae’s sinful –Lucifer—words . but my heart always denied that. As if, as if. I knew kris. He never showed me such thing. But still.. the fact that he always prioritized work over me always bugging me.

“I still want to be with him even if he deceive me. He deserve my loyalty.  Even if it will hurt me. I don’t care as long as he is mine.. I bet you cant understand this.” I said, kept wriggled my wrist from his hand.

His ring accidentally cut my wrist and blood dripped from my wrist yet he never let me go.
“you hurting me oppa!” I said, showed my tears because it was hurt like hell.

Not my wrist. But my own words. Its always hard on me, kris cold attitude for me. Kris ignored me. Kris never prioritized me. Kris leaving me with his works.

Donghae watched my bloody wrist and widened in horror. I know he didn’t meant to hurting me, it just happened because I fight hard from his grasp. He finally let go of me.

I lightly massage my sore and reddish wrist.
“oppa.. I’m sorry but I can’t ever go back to you so please don’t do stupid things toward kris. He never do anything bad to you.. do that to me instead, I will take that happily if you can leave us alone” I said and leave him.

I was so surprised and didn’t even thought anything possible when I saw a man behind me stared me in his angry face. Kris. I didn’t know since when he stood there but I said nothing to him and leave him.

I was disappoint with him.

And as expected he didn’t run for me.

..

(kris pov)

“I still want to be with him even if he deceive me. He deserve my loyalty.  Even if it will hurt me. I don’t care as long as he is mine.. I bet you cant understand this.”  I heard her soft cried. And then I widened my eyes when I found her being held by that man.

I never knew he have this gut to hit on her again. So this is what I got from leaving her alone in this freaking annoying party. I hate him when suddenly he appeared and said hello to her. And now he didn’t even afraid for touched her. You’ll paid this.

“you hurting me oppa!” she said  and I was alarmed. Her hand cut open in contact with his metal sharp ring. My hand balled into tight fist. That must be hurt. You really will paid for this.

I was about to got out from my hiding when she said once again

“oppa.. I’m sorry but I can’t ever go back to you so please don’t do stupid things toward kris. He never do anything bad to you.. do that to me instead, I will take that happily if you can leave us alone”

My heart stopped. I don’t know what happened but it definitely pricked my heart. I supposed to protect her.

And she was surprised with the fact I eavesdropping her conversation. I looked deep into her eyes flashed a.. disappointment? And I star strucked. She passed me by.

I need to do something first.

Donghae straightened his back and put back his arrogant on his face. I stared coldly at him. Throw him my secretary name card. He received that with confused on his face.

But before he could said a thing, I launch my punch hard for him until he double over and thrown down.
“—“
“that’s for hitting my girl and hurt her. called that number for hospital bill, that’s my secretary’s , don’t expect me to give you my name card. I dont want your dirty hand on my name card.” I straightened my suit and pat my arms.

“.. and one more thing donghae-ssi, I’m not playing low” I said and gave him last killing glare before realized that I need do something more important than killing this man.

..