My boyfriend kris wu I

My Boyfriend Kris Wu

"Kya! How Sweet!" 3 woman shrieks boomed over the silent room. it suposed to be a silent and elegant dinner for what so-called Girl-night-out, I thought. But I, Myself, is less than smiled toward a reddened-cheek woman in pink coat.

"So Nichkhun finally Proposed you to marry him? what did you say fany-ah, huh??" Sooyoung, the most loud one investigated. the asked, tiffany, couldn't even stopped her lips from smilling and crescent moon in her eyes.

"Its obvious, isn't it? why'd you asked her Sooyoung!" instead of the smiling woman, the short one answered for her while stirring her drink.

Hello, I am Jung Jessica, If you wondering why I sitting with this 4 aunty-like-woman, thats because a simple answer. let me introduce my Bestfriends. Tiffany, Sooyoung, Yoona and Taeyeon.

around four hours ago, I was so surprised when suddenly Tiffany called me with sobs and cried. I thought her boyfriend, Nichkhun, Would kicked her from the yacht after she told them (as her bestfriends) about her and her boyfriend travelling to his island.

Thankfully it was not like what I thought it would be, and rather than, it turned that my bestie, fanny is now officially Nichkhun's fiancee, the first director of medical Coorp in thailand. I didn't have to tell you about how Wealthy he is right? I thought you can imagine just with read his tittle in the coorp.

"jessica.. are you listening to us?" Taeyeon asked. I pulled my eyes from the Black display of my cellphone toward my oldest among us.
"yeah, I'm listening.. so, what about the marriage?" I asked and I could heard some of them sighed. Sooyoung shook her head in disbelieve.
"we've been talking about that maybe ten minutes ago unnie, we are talking about wedding preparation now" Yoona re-viewing. I offered my apologetical smile to them and nodded.
"so? thailand or USA? or maybe Korea?" I asked again
"USA baby.." Sooyoung answered, obviously this things also done being talked.

It was not because I didn't interest in her happiness. it was just because something troubling me. and something was distressed me. everytime we held girls-night-out together, they always have stories to be told. they have beautiful and sweet story everytime we met. they always talking abuot how their life full with balance. fight and reconciled. bitter and sweet, that made their bond stronger with their lover.

Fany, always told us about how sweet and extravagant nichkhun toward her. they even have schedule to visit another country every month. Sooyoung, her actor boyfriend always asking her our despite his thight schedule and always have a little time for her chidish argument. Taeyeon, even when baekhyun is younger than her, but he acted maturer than her.. their 'fire' love is airing passionately, the younger man is always took care of her every little mistakes, he care for her more than anything in the world. and for yoona, the innocence love between her and Lee Seunggi is wellknown around the world, as her boyfriend is superstar, but even when with his fame.. he always prioritized her and always make her happy. I almost never heard both of them fight like a big fight before..

"jessica.. Sica ah~ aren't you happy about this?" Tiffany asked. I stopped stared at my blank cellphone and frantically shook my hand.
"Its not~ I'm happy for you fany, really, its just..." I sighed and put my phone into my pocket, I guess I waited enough.

"its okay.. lets go on the talk" I said, barely focused with them. Sooyoung again, shook her head.

"how about you, When will you married? you both dating for almost forever.. don't you want to get to next stage?" asked sooyoung, which is adding salt to my wounds. I just let out a sigh and pulled my scarft higher, hiding my nose.

"I don't want to talk about this.." I said, took my phone again from my pocket, I guess I can't help but felt worried. annoyed though.

Taeyeon patted ny shoulder and I have to lifted my face to her.

"is something going on?" she asked, Worried.
"no.. nothing happened since maybe years ago.." I simply answered, put my annoyed face shown.
"sica, thats because he is busy.. please understand him" tiffany joined in.
"busy? huh yeah, he is busy.. too busy to even understand my feeling. well, at least Nichkhun, kyungho, baekhyun, seunggi are busy too. but even with their packed schedule, Look.. even nichkhun proposed tiff--  ah, never mind.." I should restrained my own heart from breaking this supposed to be happy momment for everyone but me.

I stood and grabbed my purse.

"Guys, I'll leave first, Congrats tiff.. may everything go right for you, bless you.. call me later" I said. skipped my feet faster to wen out from the sickly joyous room. 
"yah~~ Jung Sooyeon!!" they shrieked but I ignored them, I felt bad but i prefer leave them than I messed the joy between them with my selfish 'sad' feeling.

......

Mid-Night in Seoul. a city who will never dead. I maybe an only woman who brave enough to strolled alone. I dont know, why I decided to took a walk? whereas taxis keep approaced me everytime they passed by.

Maybe I want to be selfish brat. I want someone to look for me. I hope I can fell sick and 'that' person worried over me, just like baekhyun did to taeyeon whenever she is running.

again, I pushed aside my thought. Honestly I was so envious of my bestfriends.

My Phone finally rang after 3 hours waiting all along. But I decided to be selfish all the way. I turned my phone off. I didn't want to talk about anything to anyone.

.....

I was so crazy when I sat on the empty dark playground, sat on the empty swing, alone.

Now I could feel I missed him more. him, the one who I turned his call off a while ago. maybe because the emptiness, I could heard my own heart breaking. I couldn't hate him more than this.

I was so surprised when I felt a little push on my back, enough to move my swing weakly yet comfortly. I looked up to saw a man in suit stood right behind my back.

"so here you are.." he said. his infamous flat tone. I was a little happier when I saw his face, but I hurriedly threw my eyes away from him.

"what are you doing here? walking alone and didn't even anwering my calls. don't you want to go home?" he asked with his, same, flat tone. he took a seat next to me. and thats all, nothing close enough to describe as 'warmth' from him, wether its his words or his action.

this distressing silence slowly kill my patience. 'say something.. say sorry.. or ask me if i'm okay!' I chanted on my mind. yet after waited for almost an half hour, he said nothing but sat alone, deep in his thought. its about company I bet.

"Kris, I want to go home.." I finally broke this annoying silent. he stood up and helped me got up from my seat, lead me toward his luxury car. I don't care.

only soft music to fill the , still, empty atmosphere.

as usual, I need to talk first so this emptiness could break into conversation.

"kris--" I said, he finally gave me some attention.
"whats wrong sica?"
"tomorrow will be held gathering from my University, Do you want to come with me? if only you are not bu--"
"yes I will come" he cut my words and focused back to the road.

with his little answer, it was enough to brought back my smile. at least I wasn't alone this time.