Forever together

I'll always stay with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Then they both hear someone ringing the

bell. *DING DONG*

Ji hyo runs outside and Jong Kook follows her.

Then he sees Kim Dong Wook standing with his fancy car..

" Ah Dong Wook oppa! I'm coming! " Ji hyo waves to Dong Wook and he waves back.

Ji hyo was about to walk to Dong Wook but Jong Kook grab her waist.

" Ji hyo-ah what are you doing ? Are you breaking up with me for this guy? " Jong Kook said schoked and sad.

" Yes, I'm breaking up with you. " Ji hyo said cold.

" Ji hyo-ah, then why yesterday? You kissed me and we took a lot of selca! "

" We will take about this later, please let go of my hand. "

 

But Jong Kook still hold it tightly. Then Dong Wook interrupt and push Jong Kook hand away. Dong Wook say :

" Jong Kook-shii, will you don't touch MY girlfriend? And she will move out your appartement soon. " Then they leave.

Jong Kook was left angry, sad and blank.

Ji hyo's POV

Jong Kook oppa, ottoke? I'm doing this for you oppa. Please understand me. I love you so much. I want to stay with you but this is the only option to save you. So please don't hold me back. I'm scared that I can't leave you anymore.

Nobody's POV

Dong Wook looks at Ji hyo who is sitting in his car. He sees that Ji hyo is crying. So he didn't bring her to school but to the Han river. 

" Cry out loud. " Dong Wook said.

Ji hyo begins to cry really hard. Dong Wook try to hug her to comfort her. But she push him.

" I don't need your comfort Dong Wook-shii"

" Ji hyo-ah, don't be like that. I'm your boyfriend remember? So smile to me like you smile to Jong Kook. "

" Dong Wook-shii, please remember I'm doing this for Jong Kook oppa. Honestly I don't like you, you also know that. "

" Why did you accept the deal?! "

" To help Jong Kook oppa! "

" That's everything? So you don't even see me a little as a man? "

" No. Jong Kook oppa will forever be my man. "

- Meanwhile, Jong Kook at home -

Jong Kook didn't go to school because he was sad and he's so schoked to sit next to Ji hyo at school. Then he hears someone wildly knocking on the door. He run to the door to open it. He see the gangster ajusshis. 

Jong Kook say:

" What do you want? I still have 2 weeks and 5 days to pay back. "

" What are  you talking about? We are here to thank you for paying us our 600 000 won back. Your girlfriend bought it to us with a guy. "

" Don't talk about her. "

" You looks sad. Let me tell you something. Why don't you get it ? Your girlfriend date that guy to save you. You don't unde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter