Surprise Surprise!

Between The Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Later in the evening Chanyeol accompanied me back home. He was all excited on the way to my house and I wondered why.
I mean, it isn’t that there're many days he isn’t excited about every little thing with his constantly smile from one ear to another but if he gets overexcited I knew there was something special going on. “Chanyeol what happened?” I grinned and nudged his side with my elbow.  “Am I so obvious?” his head appeared in front of my face and all I saw was his big bright smile. “Not a bit. A little elf just gave me a hint.” I looked up to him, winking mysteriously.
Sometimes I wonder how tall a human can be, or how small I am next to him. Even with high heels I wouldn’t reach his high. Petite baby girl me.
“Hey~ I thought I’m your big elf.” He looked disappointed and I laughed because he fully got in my trap. “That what you said this time! You said it by yourself.”
He made a surprised noise when he recognized it and pouted. He walked alone with big elf steps in front of me, knowing that I couldn’t hold on to him if he took such big steps.
“Ya! Don’t leave me alone!” I began to rush forward then jumped on his back piggybacked, clinching my arms and legs around him. “Carry me home instead of being in a huff.” He bowed over and I shrieked because I nearly felt down again so I  hugged him even tighter.
“I just wanted to check if you’re holding tight.” he apologized while laughing. And then he began to run and I squeaked happily and laughed.

So he carried me homewards and people were looking at us strange but every time I caught a look I waved at them happily and smiled.
“Hyomi why are you so heavy? I think you ate too much!” We stopped in front of my house and he was really out of breathe. I gave him a soft slap on his head. “Idiot that are the books! Don’t call me fat.” He pushed the bell without letting me down.
“No, I prefer to call you beautiful. Beautiful and smart. Beautiful, smart and cute. Beautiful, smart, cute and…”
“okay okay I’m not resentful.” I blushed because of all those sweet words. What’s just wrong with him sometimes? 
“So I hope you like surprises!” He made a small pause, pushing me up again on his back as I slightly slipped down because I moved around to get down.
But he didn’t let me! “Tz. Kidding. I know you love them!”  Suddenly Sehun opened the door and I was really surprised. “Sehun! Oh cool surprise. What are you doing here?” Chanyeol stepped in and carried me into the living room. When he walked by the kitchen I saw Jongin and Kyungsoo in front of the oven, cooking. The smell was amazing and I was really hungry.
“Annyeong~ Guys are you all here?” Chanyeol dropped me and there were Baekhyun and Joonmyun also sitting with a stack of DVDs. I threw excitedly my arms in the air “Yeah~ movie night with my pabos!”. It's been a while we had a movie night. I remembered last time when we watched the drama I wanted to look so badly and in the end the half of us were crying like babies.
~flashback~
When I looked around I saw Sehun sleeping with open mouth, his head on Jongin's shoulder while Jongin ate excitedly his popcorn and then my eyes met with Chanyeol's, all teary and I cried to him: "Yeollie~ why are you crying?" "Because it's so sad. Why did you choose such a sad movie this night?" and from Kyungsoo came a loud "I don't like sad moviiiiies." with crackly voice after Baeki had turned around making a "Shh" sound and tried to speak while sobbing "Let me cry in silence. If you're talking my ego feels embarrassed, crying to such a y girl movie." "This movie deserves men's tears" Joonmyun added from the other end of the couch, blowing his nose into the tissue. I burst out in laughter, still crying.

Baekhyun looked up and gave me a smile. “I think this time we need a horror movie night instead of that crappy thing last time. It was so tiring.” Chanyeol finally let me down and I squeazed myself between Baeki and Joonmyun to look at the DVDs.
“Oh oppa! Please no zombies.”  I grabbed the “Frozen” DVD instead and smiled. “Baeki let’s watch Frozen! Do you wanna build a snowman?” Baeki bit his lips to hide his excited smile and put the DVD away again. “No. Zombies today.” Sehun came in made some stupid zombie imitations, walking towards me.  I grabbed a pillow to hide behind it “Get out you’re scaring me!” As he came near I threw the pillow to him directly in his face. Baekhyun laughed. “Head shot.”

So in the end I watched one of those ugly, dead walking people without brain and ugly faces making strange sounds and killing all left people of a town. Isn't that super silly?
They forced me to watch with them so I lend back with a big sigh and was most of the time ,instead of watching, eating the delicious food Kyungsoo made.
“Kyungsoo this is really good!” I munched happily and avoided to look at the TV screen. That afternoon seemed so great even with this movie. “Gomawo.” He smiled happily at me. “Can you give me the recipe, please.”  “SHHHT” came from the others and I turned around “Ya. I didn’t want to watch it so I can talk, okay?”
Chanyeol patted my head “You don’t need the recipe, you’re a mess in kitchen, Hyomi.” "Pff." I threw my hair back dramatically and stood up to go into the kitchen.
I placed my plate in the tab and began to clean up the kitchen.
From to living room I heard Jongin calling my name to come back because "That's not how revenge is working" but I yelled back that at least someone had to clean up the mess he made. I heard Chanyeol clapping his hands while laughing because Jongin messed around a lot. Not only with girls. Cross out the last, that was mean.

Minutes after Sehun stuck his head in the kitchen. “You don’t come back watching?” I pointed w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter