#3

Luhan's with Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan stirred up from his sleep. He slowly opened his eyes, blinking and wondering where he is when e saw unfamiliar ceiling. The sudden dizzyness reminded him that he saw in hospital. He tried to move his right hand to rub his sleepy eyes but felt something heavy on it. He looked down to his hand just to find a surprise.

 

"Kris..." He whispered 

 

The said boy just kept snoring. The said boy sleeping peacefully with a bit opened mouth and drooling a bit. Luhan chuckled watching the said boy. At first he felt happiness seeing this person but suddenly he felt something weird in his chest. 

 

A pain. A pain made by this person who sleeping peacefuly on his hand. A missing-you-feeling made by this person who sleeping peacefully on his hand. 

 

Luhan brought his left hand to cares Kris' hair. Oh how he missed moment like this. When they still shared room together. They usually spent the night by Luhan telling his story while Kris caresing his hair until they fell asleep. Luhan tried to remember the feeling of those nights since he almost forgot it because he never did that anymore these past five months.

 

Luhan felt tears nearly fell from his eyes when the sleeping boy stirred up from his sleep. Kris slowly opened his eyes and tried to gain his sense. When he saw Luhan stared at him, he widened his eyes and directly straightened his seat

 

"Lu.. You're awake.. Umm.. well.." Luhan giggled watching Kris stuttering. Kris always stuttering when he nervous or panic. 

 

Luhan tried to sat up but had no energy to do it. Kris came for help. He put the pillow for Luhan to lean on. After sure that Luhan was comfortable, Kris sat back down to his seat.

 

"Uhm.. Feeling better?" Kris asked. Luhan nodded smiling. 

 

"When did you arrive?" Luhan asked weakly

 

"Midnight.. Well.. You know.. World's eyes are on you now.. I couldn't come leisurely in midday and just enter your room.." Both chuckled 

 

"But I still got the chance to bring flowers.." Kris motioned a beautiful flower bouquet on the table. Luhan smiled thanking Kris.

 

"Why didn't you wake me when you came?"

 

"Well i saw you're sleeping..isn't it rude to wake someone sleeping? Beside I was also sleepy so I let you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter