Doubt

Are we Real?

I hear familiar voices calling my names for a few times before I realize I was faint just now. Okay, now how am I going to face these people? That was a total embarassement in my life! Should I just pretend to continue fainting or not?

 

"Yah...why she's still won't wake up? Is something wrong with her? It's been almost an hour. Should I call Krystal to check on her?" I hear someone mentioned Krystal's name and I instantly open up my eyes. Why the hell they want to Krystal to check a perfectly fine of me? Even if I am dying, I will never let Krystal to check on me. Huh! 

 

"She woke up! Oh thank GOD!" I heard Oh Sehun excited voice as soon as I opened my eyes. 

 

"Hey sister, do you feel better now?" Ha Na asked me. I just nodded slightly. I try to sit properly when I realise Myungsoo is helping me up. Great, now he knows my another great weakness.Why I'm only showing him my weaknesses instead of what I am capable of? But then, I remember his finger got deeply hurt just now. I quickly eyed his finger and see his finger is already well treated. 

 

"How is your finger?" I asked him when everyone is walking out from us. Only Myungsoo and I are left in the van now. 

 

"It is fine. I'm sorry for making you pass out." I chuckled a bit. It is funny that he feels responsible for my own weakness. It is not his fault to make me pass out. I notice that this is our first time to have a proper conversation after the kissing incident. Moreover, everyone seems to leave us alone purposely including Krystal Jung. Although I did notice she was hesitating to leave us alone just now. 

 

"Listen to me Na Ra-shii, I wish to tell you something...," He paused for a moment. I can sense that he wants to tell me about something serious when he uttered the words. He hold both of my cold hands gently. I gulp for a second because this is my first time that a guy is holding my hands warmly while staring dearly into my face. 

 

"I joined this trip with a purpose..and I think I am half way into reaching my purpose. Do you know what is the reason I joined this trip?" He asked me with a beam on his lovely lips. I shrugged shyly. How should I know his reason joining this trip? Well if you think about it,  this is our 3 days and half together, so I don't think I know him entirely yet. Technically, I suppose I knew him since 2 years ago because we've been in the same major. 

 

"It is to get knowing you, Song-Na-Ra." He uttered my name clearly as if he wanted to tell me that it is ME he wants to get know better. He wants to be close to me, not others, not my sister Song Ha Na who has the same face as me and obviously not Krystal Jung. He wants me.

 

"I..I..Wow, that was unexpected." I feel breathless as he told me about his truth intention into joining this trip. I never knew Myungsoo had such deep thought about me before. He did mentioned about sitting behind me in class but it didn't mean much to me when I first heard about it.

 

Myungsoo giggles to see my half nervous expression. 

 

"Its okay. I know its shocking to hear this for the first time but one thing I want to tell you Na Ra-shii..Yesterday kiss was not a mistake. I did kiss you to tell you that you had my intention since the first time we met 2 years ago. Rest well," He patted my shoulder briefly and let go both of my hands as he walked away from the van. 

 

...........................................................................................................................

 

The late dinner is well-prepared by Hyunah and Minah whereas I just gave help in a small parts of cooking. The first thing I want to avoid right now is sitting in front of Myungsoo while we eating because I am worried my digetsion system will be unprepared. I might passed out for the second time today if he continue to stare at my face. I swear he can counts how many pimple scars I had on my face because he had been staring too much. 

 

"Tadaaaaa!! The main dish is here guys! Enjoy the food everyone!" Song Ha Na put the hot pot Kimchi stew on the dining table and everyone tried to dig in the stew as soon as the see it. Well, too bad I was shoved to the side of the table while trying to save myself from getting drowning with these food barbarians. Guess what, Myungsoo is sitting in front of me while enjoying the bibimbap and ramyun deliciously. I am holding an empty bowl with dissapointed face as I failed to get any proper food from the table. Myungsoo's spoon scooping out almost half of his bibimbap and put it on my empty bowl. 

 

"Enjoy it Na-Ra-shii. They will be nothing left if you don't start eating now. The food is pretty limited." He said it calmly and continued to slurp his ramyun. I give him a small beam as a thank you note before eating his bibimbap. I am sure our surrounding is loud as nightclub but why do I hear my own heartbeat clearly. I hope there is nothing mulfunctioning with my heart. I think it did a pretty serious job for these past few days especially when Myungsoo is around. I notice Myungsoo is taking care of my food when he puts a couple of slice beefs in my bowl. 

 

"Thank you. And about things you told me about just now..." I decided to tell him about how I feels about him too. 

 

"Do you have any favorite songs?" He cut my words and tried to change our topic of conversation. 

 

"Errr..yes. I need a girl by Taeyang." I answered him timidly. Now I don't know how to tell him what I think about him. He seems to avoid on hearing my replied about what he told me earlier in the van. Suddenly, he got up from from the campfire seats and left into his tent. The others are busy talking with each other while drinking some beers which Seungri bought it on the way to here. I saw Krystal keeps glancing at Myungsoo and me when we seat besides each other. 

 

Myungsoo came with a guitar on his hands. Eveyone cheered when they noticed Myungsoo is going to sing something for us. 

 

"Yeay! Our star is going to sing for us!" Sehun is especial ly got excited. I wondered if Myungsoo can sing really well when I hear all of this cheers are coming from them. Myungsoo calmly tuning his guitar while ignoring others naughty cheer for him. Myungsoo gives me a slight glance and sweetly smile.

 

"I will sing someone's favourite song. Hope she likes it.." Once he said that everyone cheered extra lod than ever. I am smiling widely once I heard him saying that. Then, he plays the guitar while his sweet voice echoing our campfire singing 'I need a girl' in acoustic version. I was amazed of how well he can sing with only a guitar accompanied him. I think I am 100% fall for him and I need to tell him that before its too late. I am no longer having doubts about him. 

 

......................................................................................

 

I was about to grab some mineral water at Seungri's car when I overheard a familiar voices behind the trees not far from where I was standing. At first I wanted to ignore them but then I heard his voice.  He was talking with her...privately.

 

"Just forget about it. It doesn't matter to me anyway." said Myungsoo. His voice was not sounded happy nor mad. It was rather sad. Very sad. I could see his back from here. Krystal was standing in front of him. They seemed to be unaware of my presence here. 

 

 

"I came back here to find you anyway..I was very sorry to hear about your parents. I would not left if I knew you were going through a tough times." Krystal started to sob in silence. I was clueless on what to do in that situation. I did not want to interrupt their private conversation but at the same time I wanted to know more about their conversation. I knew they had a really important thing to talk about but I could not ignore my curiosity to know more. Plus, they talked about their pass relationship. 

 

"Shut it..I said it doesn't matter to me anymore. It wasn't your fault they died in accident..." He was about to walk away from Krystal suddenly hugged him. My heart just stopped in that instant moment. I was wrong about him. He still did not get over Krystal. His expression when Krystal hugged him told me everything about how he feel about his ex lover. She was his first love anyway. No one could get over their first love easily even after many years had passed. She was the naive one. The naive girl who thought that finally someone had fall in love with her. Very naive...and stupid. 

 

I wanted to quickly get away from that spot when I suddenly stumble on a firewood and fell. 

 

"Ouch..." I cried. I took a look at my bleeding palms. Lucky it was just a scratch. My knees just felt a liitle bit numb but I assume it would not get bleed as I wear a long jeans.

 

"Are you okay, Na Ra-shii?" I suddenly heard Myungsoo's panicked voice came from behind me. Oh , now they know that I had been eavesdrop their conversation a while ago. There is nothing as humiliated as this. God, please take away my breath and let me die peacefully. Amen. 

 

Myungsoo tried to help me get up but I shoved him away. I don't him being too nice to me anymore and left me misunderstood his kindness towards me. I don't want to be a stupid naive girl anymore. 

 

"I'm okay. You don't need to be concerned about me." I expressed my anger towards him. I saw Krystal still standing at the same spot where she hugged Myungsoo. I tried to walk after I shoved him but I failed as my knees started to hurt as hell. 

 

"You don't seem okay to me. Come on, get on my back. We are standing quite far from our campsite. Walking there in your state will get it more worst," He offered a piggyback to me. I was standing in froze while thinking to ignore his request or not. I think I could walk slowly but I guess it will gives me bad consequences to my hurting kness. 

 

"Get on it before I carried you forcely." Myungsoo warned me. I sighed heavily before hop on his back. I suddenly remembered Krystal was still there. I took a glance behind me to search for her but she was gone.

 

"You and Krystal.....," I tried to bravely asked him about their relationship. 

 

"Plaase...let us not talk about it right now...I beg you Song Na Ra-shii.." He pleaded me. Once again, he sounded so sad to me. It seemed to be hurting him so much by only mentioning Krystal's name. He loved her very deeply. I am sure about that. Then...what about me Kim Myungsoo-shii? Are we real? Or I am just one of the women who came into yourlife  and be forgotten..?

 

To be continue...