Confused

Are we Real?

I really can't tell if I am enjoying this trip or not. At first, I thought the idea of joining this trip might be good for me to learn to make frineds (after 21 years old of living), but then I feel slightly regret about it. I never expect this. I did not expect for me, myself to suddenly indulge in this kind of butterfly-in-stomach feelings after I met Kim Myungsoo. Damn him. He makes me feels this way and now his ex girlfrined shows up. What kind of drama is this? I am not even sure his true feelings towards me but I feel devastated already with this situation. Sigh.

 

"Why you look disturbing?" Hyunah asks me when we are both taking in charge of cooking. I don't notice this but I kind of feels comfortable with her. I talk to her more than I expect since I know her. I bet this is the feeling of having girlfriends around you. I love my sister but there are certain things or times that you want to avoid of telling your family but you will tell your friends about it.

 

"Urmmmm...Hyunah-shii, is falling in love good?" I hesitately asking her. I don't know how to start our conversation and let out my curiousity. I need to at least talk to someone about myself right now and that person won't be my sister because she will too noisy or overhelmed when she hears my questions. Hyunah chuckles softly after I asked her. Now my face turns red. Is my question sounds too weird?

 

"You are really naive, don't you? Em....well..I don't have much experiences to tell you either but for me..it depends on who you are falling n love to. It can both good and bad. Why..? Do you like someone?"She lowers her voice and asks me curiously. She gives me a wicked grin. 

 

"I don't know...At certain times, I think I like him but then its a no. I am so confused. He makes me confused even more." Finally, I let someone know about what I am comcerned about right now. I glance to Kim Myungsoo who is working on setting up the tents with other guys. The other girls are nowhere to be seen. Maybe they went to get something from somewhere. 

 

"Hrmmm...I used to be in the same spot as you before. Hoya Oppa was so difficult for me to win over. He did not even look at me although I gave him lots and lots of hints. He was clueless until I kissed him. Can you believe that? Men are so dumb." 

 

"Seriously? I thought Hoya Oppa hit on you first." I laugh with her. 

 

"Are you kidding me? Na Ra-shii, let me tell you something about me. You need to think simple when it comes about men. They are too dumb to be as complicated as women. They won't understand you if you don't talk or gives them a reaction. You need to face him and tell him the truth. Trust me, I went through all of this already." She assured me. I wish I can be as brave as she is. 

 

"Well..you knew Hoya Oppa long enough to make yourself clear about him. But..I..I..barely know him..." I flush by the time I mention this to her. Her jaw drops in awe. Crap. She must notices who am I talking about. 

 

"Please tell me he is one of the guys here....Kim Myungsoo?" She tried to not get too excited when she asked me. See! No one who is clever enough to not noticed about how I feel about him. I nod shyly. There is no points to keep it secret any longer. She closes with her hands but I can notice her excitement to hear this from me. 

 

"Oh God...I am so happy for you...!" She hugs me tightly and crying...wait. Why in the hell she is crying? I am not winning a nobel prize or telling her a sad story. Did I?

 

"Ha Na will be blow to hear about this. Ohmygod,ohmygod,ohmygod,ohmygod," She keeps saying that like a mantra with all of her excitement is showing in her face. Am I liking a guy is the biggest news she heard in her life ever? She cannot contained her excitement after I admit about me is liking Myungsoo. I don't want to imagine what will be Song Ha Na reaction to hear about this. 

 

"Please don't tell anything to Ha Na yet. I don't her to make a fuss over it. Like I said just now..I am confused about what I am feeling right now. Plus, I don't know what is on his mind." 

 

"Okay....so you want to keep it secret for now? Na Ra-shii, don't look down on yourself. Be confident. Besides, I believe Myungsoo takes interest in you..I never seen him smiling or talking with other girls. Did he tell you anything about how he feels yet? You can tell me, I'll keep it a secret from your sister." She makes a promised. I guess I need to put my trust on her. She doesn't seem a type of girl to talk behind your back anyway. I can't tell this Minah as she knows too many things about Myungsoo. I am afraid she will blurt it out to Myungsoo. Plus, she also knows Krystal was his girlfriend. Things will get awkward if she knew I have feelings for Myungsoo.

 

"He...kissed me." That's it. The end. I really want to tell the world that I've got my first kiss with a guy and thay guy is Myungsoo! As expected, she once again cannot contains her excitement to hear about this. In the end, she hugs me with no words. The others might think that we are weird or something because we keep hugging each other. 

 

"He likes you. Totally. There is no need an explaination any longer. But wait..when did..you guys kissed? I didn;t know..I mean we didn't know! You both develop too much since the first cuddling experience!" She teased me. Her voice is getting high but I am glad we are quite far from the others. I flush once again. I think I should stop telling her the details or she will make a fuss over it. Our conversation stops when Myungsoo and Hoya approach us. Myungsoo is wrapping his hand in a cloth while Hoya looks pale.

 

"Do you have any clean water? Myungsoo is bleeding his finger badly," Hoya sounds panic. I grow anxious to see the cloth that wrapping his hand is dirty with blood. The other boys also heading to us. 

 

"What?! Na Ra-shii, hurry up! Get the water in the box now!" Hyunah snaps me when I lost in words to see him in pain. I clumsily get a bottle of water from the box. I notice my hands are shacking in fear when I hand Hoya the bottle. The cut can bee seen  when Hoya brush away the blood with water. Kai is bringing the first aid-kit furiously. Well, his cut is quite deep. Myungsoo clench his teeth in pain when Hoya keeps pouring the water on his cut.

 

"What happened here?" Song Ha Na asked us. Ha Na,Minah and Krystal are coming back  together from somewhere. Krystal quickly push the others away as soon as she sees Myungsoo is in pain. I don't have any concern about him and Krystal right now since I am feeling weird. I gradually feeling nauseous and dizzy because I have seen too much blood. I try to hold back as much as I could to avoid from fainting but I.......

 

"Na Ra..shi...Na Ra...Are you alright..?" The voices slowly dissapeared from my head. Blank. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

Kim Myungsoo POV's:

 

I can hear Hyunah is laughing with her from afar. I don't know what they are talking about but Hyunah looks pretty excited and keep giggling. She must tell something to Hyunah which makes Hyunah laughing and keep hugging her happily. I am suddenly feel full of curiousity to know what they are talking about. I am dying to talk to her since this morning but she seems to be avoiding me and I think I know why. It must be about the kiss last night. I really want to explain to her why I did that last night but I don't know how to.

 

Furthermore, Krystal suddenly showed up without any noticed. I thought I am completely makes her vanished from my life until last night. I was....how do I say this...upset maybe when I saw her as someone's girl. I know that I don't love her still have lingering feelings for her but I can't afford to see her with someone. That is somehow makes me confused. I am confused with myself. I was so confident that I am over her already and had moving on. I was so sure that I like Song Na Ra. Yes, I really do. But....why does my heart suddenly feeling some kind of resentment to see Krystal with someone else and at the same time my feelings towards Na Ra keeps developing?

 

"Ouch," I cried when I suddenly feels my finger is cut by the knife which I used to cut the rope. I immedietly the blood on my finger in order to prevent more bleeding. The cut must be deep since the blood won't go away. 

 

"What happened to your hand? Did you hurt yourself?" Hoya accidently saw me trying to brush away the blood with my shirt. 

 

"Yeah..I accidently cut it while cutting the rope." I give him a beam to assure him that this is nothing serious to worry about. Plus, I am too embarassed to become an attention for something like this. This is just a cut anyway. Although,  it gives me a damn pain. How deep did I cut my finger? 

 

Hoya takes a look at my finger and shocks to see it bleeding heavily. "Oh God, the cut is too deep. The blood will not stop just by you pressing it. We gotta clean and stitch it." He quickly grabs a clean cloth in his pocket and wraps it around my hand. I am sweating a cold sweat since I am slowly feeling the pain from the cut. Wow, this is new. I never expect the cut is preety deep. I don't hesitate to follow Hoya dragging me to wash my cut with clean water. I can barely say anything right now because I am taking this pain with me. 

 

I see Song Ha Na face's turns white pale as soon as she sees me bleeding. I suddenly feels embarassed to let her see me in this state. I wish I never cut my finger. Jeez. 

 

"Do you have any clean water? Myungsoo is bleeding his finger badly,"Hoya tell them in panic. I almost chuckle to hear him being so panic. 

 

"What?! Na Ra-shii, hurry up! Get the water in the box now!" Hyunah sounds extra panic than Hoya. Jeez, this couple must be a matchmade in haven. They are the same in almost everything. Even their overreacting action is 100% the same. Kai, Sehun and Seungri appoach us when they see Hoya is being panic over my bleeding finger. For Godsake, I am not dying here!

 

Song Ha Na hands Hoya a bootle of water with her shacking hands. She must be shocked to see me bleeding a lot. I want to comfort her right now by saying I am okay but words won't come out from my mouth. I try to hold my scream as hard as I could when Hoya pours the water onto my cut. I can see the cut clearly now, so yeah. Its a deep cut. I know I will get at least 7-10 stiches. God, I hate needles!

 

"What happened here?"I suddenly hear Song Ha Na voice comes from somewhere. Crap. That girl must be here too. I don't even want to look at her right now. The next thing I know is, she is next to me. Looking over concern. I want to push her away from me when she touches my shoulder but it will bringing a weird gaze from others. Jung Krystal, why in the hell you came back?

 

I take a glance at Song Na Ra when I realize she looks so much paler than before. Is she alright?

 

 

"Na Ra-shi, Na Ra shi, are you alright? You look so pale.." I asked her because her face is too plae to be ignored. Even paler than me who is bleeding to death here. She does not answer my question. She stares in distand and suddenly falling to the ground weakly. 

 

"Na Ra-ah!" Song Ha Na panic to see her sister faint onto the ground. Everyone attention suddenly divert to her. I am also forget the fact that I am still bleeding a lot. I quickly shove Krystal's hands from my shoulder and get up to help Song Na Ra. Oh God, I must be lost a lot of blood. My head feels so light when I suddenly get up from my seat. 

 

"You stay there man. We don't want 2 personsto  pass out in our first day of camping." Kai warned me. Well, he was right. 

 

"Sehunnie, help me to bring her to the tent. I forgot that she cannot stand the blood. I don't surprise to see her faint since Myumgsoo's hand is bleeding too much. No worry everyone, she is okay. She'll be alright in half an hour. Myungsoo, you better get your cut treated." 

 

I just let Sehun to carry her to the camp. I am feeling sorry to make her faint. Stupid me for letting my finger get cut.

 

"Why must you be so obvious about you liking that girl?" Krystal questioned me. She comes back to me with first aid kit in her hands. Everyone went to see Song Na Ra in the tent and I was left with Krystal. I smirk at her question. Does she have the right to even question me about that? I thought I made iy clear this morning about how much I resent her after all these years. We were not just like other couples who broke for good. She was the who hurt mine andnow she is pretending we are a happy divorced couple. off. 

 

"None of your business. Let me handle this. Get loss from my face." I said it sternly. I am really not in the mood to make up with her. I can't even stand her shadow around me right now. I am maybe loss a lot of blood but I still have the energy to flip some tables. 

 

"Look tough guy, yo're bleeding to death and I am the only one who can handle this. So shut up and let me treat you." She shots me with her glare. 

 

"And why you are the only one who can handle this? Its not like other people here don't have their hands to help me." I still won't let her touch my hands. I can't afford to let her stitch my cut. She is so hateful to me right now. I may sounds just like a pathetic guy who hold a grudge against my ex but you won't know how much I suffered back then, Only God know how barely I was alive. I am surprised that I don't kill her as soon as I saw her last night. 

 

"Because they are not doctors-to-be. Will you shut up before I cut your finger more?" She already hold a needle in her hands. Doctor-to-be? So, she is taking medic at America? I shut my mouth due to the awkwardness surrounding us. I let her stitching my finger although part of me hating it. 

 

"Did you hate me that much?" She cracks the cold surrounding between us. Her hands still carefully taking care of the cut on my finger. I don't know how to answer her question so I decide to keep the silence. I don't us to suddenly cursing and screaming at each othe while everyone is still here. The only person who know about my past relationship with Krystal is Bang Minah. And I believe she won't spills the beans. At least for now. I hear Krystal chuckles due to my cold attention to her. 

 

"I guess I am that hateful. Well, I won't say anything regarding to that. You have the right to be mad and I am surely won't ask you to forgive me. But I am hoping for you to at least won't pull a face when you see me. It is distracting." 

 

"Don't look at me then. Are you done now? Because I need to check on Na Ras condition." I pull my hand from her grisp when I see her finish stitch it. I don't even look at her face when I said that. I don't want to fall for her again. Not again. Not when I am finally learn to open my heart to another girl. I'll be stupid if I am going to hold her back again. She is not someone who you can fall in love ever again. NO!

---------------------------------------------------------