Distraction

Are we Real?

I am not comfortable for being the centre of attention especially by the boys. I don't know what happened to my face when the girls touch it up but it does feels weird. I literally does not dare to lift my head when I reach where the boys are hangout while waiting for us. I am so lucky that I have my long hair to cover my weird face. 

 

"Look, we want to show you guys something....Tadaaaa!!"My sister pulls me to face the guys. To be exact, she pulls me until I stood very closely to Myungsoo. His chest is only a few inches from my 'pretty' face. I still don't want to lift my face in cased they get in heart attack later on to see the weirdness of my face wearing all kinds of make up. 

 

"She's pretty isn't it? Myungsoo, what do you think?" Hell, I should kill her when I had a chance. Song Ha Na is trying to humiliate me in BIG time.

 

Myungsoo tilted his face towards mine. Gahhhhh!! He's gonna laugh at me like a lunatic as soon as he sees me. He lifts my face gently with his finger which I cannot resists. It will be impolite if if I did so. I give him a slight beam in order to pretend that I am feeling gorgeous with the make up they put on my face. 

 

"Cute," A word from Myungsoo makes my face feels the sudden heat. Damn, I need to get rid of this habit as soon as possible. Why only Myungsoo can makes me feels this way? 

 

"Whoahhh! You're actually can be pretty looking. Now that I see you, you're actually looks like a twin to my Ha Na." Sehun's pats me on my head. I roll my eyes upon hearing that from Sehun. He is just a mood spoiler. I actually want to say thank you for his compliment but I want to forget it when I remember he just cuts Myungsoo words! I mean, Myungsoo might wants to say more to me, but thanks to him, he can't say it anymore. Sigh. 

 

"Okay, we need to get out from this town and heading to our next destination. I got a call from my friend just now, he is having a birthday party and he wants us to be there. The party is tonight. Lucky for us, the venue is just a few miles from here. " The loud cheering from Kai, Sehun, Ha Na, Minah and Hyunah when Hoya makes a sudden annoucement. Alright, I don't hear anything about a birthday party. I thought we are on the road trip for a week and then we are home again. Hello, we could not even reach the beach yesterday! How can we go to the party is a part of the road trip? It doesn't makes any sense. 

 

"Let's go people! We don't want to miss a great party." Hoya tosses the car key's to Myungsoo before he jumps into the van. In a blink of eyes, all of them are already in the van. Seems ready enough to crash the party. I let out a sigh. More people I need to handle other than these people. I never been to the party before. Never in my life. To make a confession here, I never drink an alcohol. Yes, I don't like the smells coming from it. One more thing to add, I don't like how people drink the alcohols and get drunk in ugly ways. Urghh...I hope I will never get a chance to be drunk tonight. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Thanks to Myungsoo smooth's drive, we arrive at the party a little bit earlier than expected. The house for tonight's party is not so hard to search since it is the only big mansion in that area. Hoya said that his friend just came back from America a few days ago for a summer break, so he throws an early birthday party.

 

"What's up bro? Long time no see." Hoya and his friend hugging each other. 

 

"I'm sorry we're the earliest one to arrive. My friends and I were having a road trip and lucky enough to not being so far from here. Ah, guys, this Lee Seungri. Seungri, this is my buddies. Kai, his girlfriend Minah, Sehun, his girlfriend Ha Na, Myungsoo, Na Ra and my girlfriend Hyunah." Hoya introduces us with each other. 

 

"Oh, wow. It must be fun to be on a road trip. Excuse me, are you both twins?" Lee Seungri points at me and Ha Na. 

 

"Yes, we're both twins. I'm Song Ha Na and this is my little sister Song Na Ra. I hope you don't confuse Lee Seungri-shii." Song Ha Na explains to him. I just give him a slight grin and pretends to be busy with my handphones. Meeting new people is not so comfortable with me. Plus, I can see that his eyes are eyeeing me for a while now. I just hate this type of guy the most. 

 

"Well, come in Hoya's friends. Make yourself at home. The party won't start until sunset so, feels free to do whatever. My maid will guide you to the guest rooms. I need to fetch my girlfriend at her house. See you guys tonight." Lee Seungri bid us goodbye. I feel a relieve when he mentions about his girlfriend. At least, I am mistaken about him eyeeing me. I get so paranoid about things like this. Pffft. 

 

I get bored by just laying on a bed without doing nothing. Besides, this bed feels alien to me, so I cannot just fell asleep comfortably. The other girls are already passed out due to exhaustion and not getting enough sleep last night. I decide to tour around the house and get a fresh air because I might need it later on. The guys also have been so quiet since we arrive. I bet they also taking a nap in their rooms. I walk to the dining room to find lots of  food buffet.It must be for tonight's party. That's a delicious looking food I see right there. I am actually pretty hungry but I need to hang on until the party's start. The first thing I want to do tonight is eating like a gluttony. I don't give a damn about this party as long as I can stuff food into my stomach. 

 

"You can eat now if you want," Myungsoo's voice startles me a bit. He must be watching me staring at those food intensely. So embarassing. He giggles to see my startle face. Believe it or not, I find he is really cute there. 

 

"I'm not that hungry. I can wait till the party." I try to leave there when he suddenly stops me. I swear I am not getting better at controlling my heart pace because the last time I check, its still beating as fast as hell whenever Myungsoo is around. 

 

"Na Ra, why you're trying to avoid me?"

 

I am quite speechless to hear that from him since he notices that I am avoiding him. 

 

I am too not really sure what makes me trying to avoid him. During on our way here, I refuse to sit next to him on the van. I give an excuse that I cannot sit at the front because it will makes me sick. Alright, I know it is a lame excuses but its still working. In the end, Kai voluntereed to give up his seat to me. Kai gives me a glare 'I will not forgive you for not letting me sit with my girlfriend' or sort of. I did  try to avoid him today after I found out about his ex girlfriend, Krystal from Minah. I don't want him to start comparing me and his ex girlfriend. I feel so small and unsecure if he did. Did i get jelous over him? 

 

I mean, he is okay. The big problem is, I am the one who is NOT okay here! Plus, since the incident of me cuddling with him all night...I am pretty sure my heart won't stop beating uncontrollably if he is in 100 meter in my radar. I don't know what happened to me! 

 

"No..I'm not. I'm still talking to you." I reply. Still trying to avoid his gaze. I am fortunate enough that there are people moving around here to be ready for party. I am not sure what will happen to my heart if  only both of us are here. I bet I am going to die of a heart attack. 

 

"Yes..you're still talking to me but you don't look at me. Did I do something wrong?" He murmured to me. My heart started to feel weird when the girls mentioned about him liking me all this while. Is it true? I really want to ask him directly but my mouth reluctant to do so. I am gonna die in embarassment if did not put any interest in me as a girl. 

 

"I..I...just not feeling well today. Must be from a long journey. Hahaha." I let out an awkward laugh. Once again I try to escape from him but I failed. He grabs my wrist and pulls me closer to him. Okay, what on earth he is trying to do to me?! I want to push him hard and makes him stay away from me. However, strangely...deep in my heart, I want to let him does whatever he wants to do to me. Am I weird?

 

He puts his hand gently on my forehead. 

 

"I guess, you're little bit sick." He said. Yeah, right. Actually, me is feeling warm is nothing to do with sick. I am getting heat here because of you. He let my wrist go and walk away. What the hell is that supposed to mean?For a second, I thought he is concern about me but then, he left without a sound.

 

I don't know his real attention at all. Maybe he wants to play me. Or...or..arghh..whatever. I guess I need a fresh shower to cool me down. Myungsoo's behaviour gives me a real headache. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The crazy party is just started. The owner of the party is nowhere to be found since it has started. I stick with Ha Na and Sehun because I don't want to mix with other people. Hoya and Hyunah just lost in their dance and so do Kai with Minah. Sehun and Ha Na can't get away from me since I try to stop them from leaving me. I know Sehun is getting mad of because I am not letting him enjoy the party with Ha Na but what can I do? I don't want to sit alone at this table while having crazy drunk people around me. 

 

"Aigoo...we're in the middle of party here. How can we just sit and watch all these people?" Sehun starts to grumble. HaNa just shruggs her shoulder while gazing at me. I know they are blaming me for their situation but they have to understand my situation also. I have a social phobia disorder, so how can I get through this alone? No way right? I might die if they're planning to ditch me alone here. 

 

"Why you're sitting here?" Suddenly, Myungsoo appears out of nowhere. 

 

"Thank God you're here Myungsoo. Please be with Na Ra..We want to grab a few drinks. See yaa!" Sehun's dull expression changes at the moment he sees Myungsoo. He and Ha Na quickly escape from me. So, once again. Just me and Myungsoo. 

 

"Wow..that was fast. Wanna drink something? I'll get it for ya." Myungsoo cracks the ice between us. "No, it's okay. I don't drink." He smiles when I mention that I don't drink. He must think I am a social phobia freak who don't even know how to drink at a party. 

 

"Okay..they also have other types of drink..in case you'll get thirsty later on." Yes, I am actually getting thirsty because of this place is crowded with people. 

 

"Myungsoo-shii, can we get out from here? I start to feels dizzy." I have no choice but to ask him accompany me to get out from this place. I cannot walk out and find the exit on my own. I wonder why I just don't stay at the guest room instead of roaming at this party. Myungsoo grabs my wrist and helps me escape from this party. The overloud music gives me a nauseous since I am not used to it. I can see from afar that Sehun, Kai and Hoya are having a dance battle in the middle of dance floor.

 

"Getting better?" Myungsoo gives me a glass of water as soon as we are at the balcony which facing the front gate of the mansion. It is a little bit isolated from the crowded people but we can still hear the loud music. I gulp down the drink to get rid of my thirst. 

 

"This is not an alcohol right?" I asked him when I finally feels great having a glass of a real good water. Myunsoo chuckles to hear my question.

 

"No...and if it yes, you're gonna feeling high by now." He replied. I laugh. He is right. I feel a great relieve to drink a plain water and a little bit of fresh air. For a moment, I forget about how I try to avoid him all day. Plus, he looks great in a black casual jacket. I notice that he loves to wear a jacket instead of a simple shirt. 

 

"You're looking so hot in this jacket." 

 

Okay..did I just say it?? My thought about him did not get through from my mouth right? Please tell me that things I just said to him only played in my head. 

 

"Really? Well....you look great in those dress too." Oh GOD! It did get through! I am actually blurt it out from my damn mouth! I can't believe I utter a compliment that has been played in my head only. Why on earth I am acting this way? Did I really get high? People say that being in a place like this can increase your hormone vigorously although you don't take any drugs or alcohol. I guess the theory is right after all. 

 

"I mean...I'm feeling damn hot in this weather..Phewww..I wonder why it didn't rain for a while now." Stupid me! What happened last night wasn't a rain??  How can I forget about the heavy rain plus with a wild thunder and lightning last night? Gahhhhh, I just can't stop fooling myself in front of him. As expected, he chuckles to hear my awkward conversation. I told you I am a social phobia freak. Making a conversation with a person especially a guy (who is really hot) is not on my list of expert. 

 

"You're really cute..." He leans forward, closer to my face. I don't avoid his gaze this time. I actually like when he looks at me like that. I feel that I am the most beautiful woman in his eyes when he gazes at me. He gently puts his lips onto mine as I froze on time. The music around us suddenly turns into a silent world. Did the earth just stops moving? Before I realize that he is kissing me, he quickly pulls his lips from mine and stares at me. I blink my eyes twice before I realize that the earth is still working as usual. It is just me that acting unusual. 

 

 

"I'm sorry if...I offend you...I.." Myungsoo is stuttering. I still cannot utter a word. I know it just a slight peck on my lips but it is too sudden for me to accept. I mean, what is it for? Does he likes me? Or he just did it for fun?

 

I step backward a few feets from him. Things are getting awkward between us. Last night, we cuddle with each other  and now we even kissed! Okay, it is not a kiss but still his lips touch mine! I can't afford to say anything to him right now. I need to find my sister and cried out loud to her. I walk away from the balcony and starts to find my sister. I know that Myungsoo probably is following me behind since I can hear him calling my name a couple of times. Of course, I ignore him. Talking to him can makes me even more confused. I am confused to what I feel right now. I don't hate him for kissing me but I don't feels right about it. I am so confused on what is running into my head right now!

 

I can see that Song Ha Na and the others including Lee Seungri are talking happily at the pool side. I rush forward to them. Song Ha Na waves at me as she sees me aproach them. 

 

"Na Ra-shii, you're here. Let me introduce you my girlfriend, Krystal Jung." Lee Seungri introduces his beautiful girlfriend to me as soon as I show up among them. I glance at Seungri;s girlfriend but I notice she does not pay attention to me. Okay, she don't like me. By the way, I don't like you neither. 

I notice that Bang Minah expression is not  good as usual by the time she sees me approach them. I mean why? Did I interrupt them at the wrong time? The others look find thou. Then, I can sense that Myungsoo is standing behind me since I can smell his cologne. Krystal's smiles fading away by the time Myungsoo shows up right after me. 

 

"Ah, good to se you too Myungsoo-shii. Meet my girlfriend Krystal Jung." Lee Seungri never failed to introduce his girlfriend. However, her name sounds familiar to me. Krystal. Where did I hear her name by the way? Oh, right..Myungsoo's ex....girlfriend who left him. I quickly take a glance at Myungsoo expression when I realise Seungri's girlfriend might be his ex. 

Oh, yeah. Confirm. The girl was his ex after all. No wonder Minah looks super anxious when she sees me and Myungsoo approach them. Myungsoo seems in utterly shock to see Krystal is being introduced as Lee Seungri's girlfriend. I bet he already forget that he just kissed me a while ago. All he can see right now is Krystal. F.... I don't want to say that but I feel horrible. I don't like to witness him like this. I mean, everyone can see that he is still holding on Krystal! What is she?