His Ex

Are we Real?

The sun is scothing hot when I wake up from my dreamland. I wonder what time is it now. Oh my God, it almost noon already. I must be pretty crooked last night because I remember taking 2 glass of wines before I went blank. I hope I didn't screw up. I am usually not type of person to drink alcohol but after last night kiss incident thing with Myungsoo, I thought I need to loose up a bit. Not to mention about his ex suddenly showed up in the middle of the party as Seungri-shii's girlfriend. I don't want to admit this, but it feels to see Myungsoo couldn't cover his speechless face when he saw his ex. I am 100% sure that he is not over his ex yet. So, can you imagined my feelings to be the person who had been kissed for nothing? It feels real damn . 

 

I can hear the others voices coming from downstairs. To be truthful, I don't want to ever show my face to Myungsoo after what happened last night but it is impossible. I guess I still need to face him for another 3 days. Let's hope it will not get messy. 

 

"Morning sunshine! Feeling much better?" Song Ha Na greets me as if we are at our own home. As soon as I reach downstairs, my eyes are scanning for Myungsoo existance. Oh, there he is. He is still sleeping on the couch. Does not seem disturbed at all by the loud noice of others voices especially Kai and Sehun who are playing a play station with a loud volumes. 

 

"Why Myungsoo is sleeping here?" I asked them as soon as I come into the room. 

 

"Oh..Not sure. He just got back from somewhere about a couple of hours ago and he said to get him up if lunch is ready." Kai told me while continue to play games with Sehun. I want to ask more about Myungsoo of whereabout last night but I don't want them to think that I put too much interest in him. Although, yes I do. But, it will bothersome for them to notice and tease me about it. 

 

The next thing I notice in the room is Krystal. She is sitting at the dining table and having a chit chat with Lee Seungri. Did she spend the night here? Great, now I have to go through another episode of watching Myungsoo and Krystal exchanging glares towards each other. Last night, it was very awkward for me and Minah who happened to be the only persons to notice about these two. Minah is obviously acts she didn't care but I remember her letting a heavy sight a few times as she saw Myungsoo and Krystal. I believe my sister and Hyunah are failed to memorize our little chit chat about Myungsoo's ex girlfriend who named Krystal. 

 

"Guys, I have big news to announce! Lee Seungri and his girlfriend, would like to join our road trip. Are you guys ok with that?" Suddenly, Hoya makes an annoucement during our lunch which makes me almost choke my food to death. 

 

HELL NO! BIG NO! I quickly takes a glance at Myungsoo who is eating at the end of the dining table. He seems unaffected at all after hearing the announcement. He continues to eat his lunch and pretending to not hear the announcement. Does he likes the idea of his ex girlfriend is tagging along of our road trip? Krystal is smiling upon hearing Hoya statement. I notice that she is also glancing at Myungsoo's reaction. 

 

"Excuse me...no offense man. But our van is pretty full, we cannot add another couple to our road trip." I just want to hug Sehun for saying that on behalf of me! I am okay with Seungri-shii alone, but it is a NO if Krystal is coming along. Hello, there is nothing special about this trip anyway. You are rich enough to go travel around the world. Why bother to follow us??

 

"No worries about that. I'm going with my own car. I'm just tagging along from behind. Oh, all expenses is on me. Is that sounds okay?" Lee Seungri tried to bargain us. Still NO. 

 

"Sounds great to me!" Sehun gives a high five to Seungri. Damn this Sehun kid. He cannot bother anything else if it involves money. I hope I have enough fortune to give to him right now so that he can continue to disagree with the idea of that couple tagging along. Krystal grins once again when no one else is objecting the idea. Myungsoo walks away as if nothing happened after he finished his food. I wonder what is on his mind right now. I can't tell a thing his stonic expression  Sigh. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I am done packing my stuffs so I make a decision to wait for the others at the van. I sit at the bumper while hearing my playlist songs on ipod. When I think things are just getting better, Myungsoo is appeared in front of me. Why must he be the fist person to come here instead of others? I quickly put on my sunglasses and pretends to not notice him approaching the van. I don't want him to take notice that I'm starting to put interest in him right now. I am sure my eyes will look obvious that I am starting to like him. I will get an ultimate embarassment if he notices my feelings to him. Moreover, things between us are pretty cloudy because of the sudden appearence of that , I mean his ex. Krystal Jung.

 

He walks passed me and loaded the van with the stuffs. I don't know what I am mumbling about but I don't care as long as I can pretent I am in my own world. I am trying to get rid my nervousness of being around him. The akwardness that surrounding us are getting thicker after last night. I can't afford to be the fisrt person to break the ice and asking about last night. Moreover, I was the one who ran away like a shy bride after he kissed me. Stupid me. 

 

"Na Ra-shii," I hear Myungsoo voice approaching me. I froze in my spot. Don't know how to react when his  voice calling for my name. 

 

He gets in front of me when I ignore him calling my name just now. He tilted his head lower to match with mine so that he can take a closer look of my face. He must wants to catch my attention since I don't react when he called me. Oh Lord, please takes care of my heart so, it won't collapse. Seeing his pretty face closer to mine almost makes me forget to breath. 

"You still don't want to talk to me?"He asked me with a slight grin. 

 

"I have nothing to talk about." I have tons to ask you! Why I cannot say it to his face directly? Did he put some spells on me so that I get echanted to his charm? I want to ask him about what his true attention when he kissed me last night? I want to ask him did he likes me? I want to ask him about Krystal. I want to know if is still not getting over her yet. I want to know a hell damn a lot! 

 

"Oh really..? But I have many things to talk with you. About last night, I.." 

 

"Well oh well. Look at what I see here..Kim Myungsoo. Long time no see. I believe we haven't say a proper hello yet," Myungsoo words were cut by an abrupt appearence of Krystal. Did I tell how much I hate this girl? Zillions! Myungsoo is about to explain to me about last night and now she destroys the moments. 

 

"Oh yeah. I believe we are not closed enough to say hello to each other." Myungsoo shoots him with an unexpected answer. I never notived of how cold Myungsoo's eyes if I don't see it now. A minute ago, he seems the sweetest guy on earth with a smile on his  face. But now, he can be the guy who can gives you chill down to your spine by only straing at his cold eyes. Krytal lets out a soft laugh upon hearing Myungsoo's replied to her.

 

 

"As expected..you never change Myungsoo. Well, let's get closer during this trip so that we can say hello the next time we meet again." Said Krystal while putting a wide grin on her face. It gives me chills to see these two talking with each other. I am not sure about their previous relationship now. Were they a couple or an eternal enemy? I never saw or heard or experienced these kind of conversation before. Are all breaks up couples behaving this way if they meet each other?

 

"I am afraid I can't. I don't have any reason to get 'closer' to you." Uttered Myungsoo while pressuring a word closer. Krystal chuckles to hear him. Defined closer please? I am getting confused here. Why Myungsoo seems to hate her? I thought he cannot get over her yet. Last night, he seemed pretty speechless to see her as Lee Seungri's girlfriend. Now, he gets pissed off over a simple greeting. 

 

"Oh, wow..and the reason is because of...this girl?" Krystal suddenly points her finger to me. Okay, why am I involved in their topic now? I can feel her lazer eyes are shooting at me. I feel weak on both of my feet now. I am maybe looks strong but I cannot handle any catfights in this world. I am not yet ready for it. In case I get involved in any kind of fights later on, let's pray my Song Ha Na is available to help me. She is the expert when it somes to fight, escpecially cats fights. I saw her did it a couple of times already during high school. Usually about boys. 

 

"None of your problem. Get out from my sight while I'm still nice." Myungsoo's voice maybe sounds soft but it has stern tone in it. I decide to just shut myself because getting involved between them can makes things more complicated. I am starting to view Kim Myungsoo in a different way now. I get it now why Hyunah and Minah told me about Myungsoo is the type of guy you don't want to flirt with although he is as hot as hell. He can be very mean if he wants too. To put it in a simpler way, he is the ice king. 

 

"Oh...grumpy as usual. Whatever you tell me darling. Good to see you again. See ya!" She his cheeks playfully before Myungsoo shoves her hands away. She sniggers to his reaction. Then, she waves him a goodbye and walks away without bothering to look back. I don't really know her but if we are in a high school, I am sure she is the type of girl you want to stay out the most. The queen bee type. I wonder how these two persons look like as a couple. The Ice King and the Queen Bee. Just perfect. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

p/s: Lee Seungri character is not Lee Seungri from Big Bang. He is an OC. I don't hv any idea of other korean names, so I came out with a name Lee Seungri. But, feels free if you want to imagine he is Lee Seungri of Big Bang. To Krytal fans, im sorry I made her character as a . >< I don't hate her, I just feels her looks is the most suitable for this kind of character. last but not least, sorry for the short update. peace no war. :)