My first scandal

Are we Real?

I swear Im gonna kill Song Ha Na if she will not show up in 5 minutes! What freakin' thing she does up there for almost 2 long hours! Moreover, Im boiling up because I am dragged along to join this stupid summer road trip. I don't even know why Im here. Oh wait, because my evil twin sister said she is going to throw away my collections of minions of Naruto and Fairy Tale and Shingeki No Kyojin and many more if I refuse to join this road trip. Jerk. 

 

"Geez, where is Song Ha Na? Why she is not here yet?" A dude with a brownish skin asked me. Hell like I know. Among these people who are going on this road trip together, I only know my sister and her boyfriend Oh Sehun and a familiar good looking guy which I don't know his name. I dont know about the other 4 persons. A boy with quite dark skin with his cute girlfriend and another tough looking guy which also with his chic girlfriend. I do not really sure if I am attending the same university with them because of my lack of socialising with people. 

 

Great, I just notice that everyone has a partner except for me and the familiar-good-looking-guy which I don't know his name.  This is actually my first trip with a bunch of people I don't know since I entered a university life. Nope, actually this is my first time ever in my life. I did not even once join the MT's during my high school years. Another thing I notice is all of these girls are so pretty including my sister, whereas I am the most shabby looking girl with no make up at all. 

 

 

                             

                                    Dark skin boy                                 His girlfriend                                                              A tough looking guy                         His girlfriend

                                                                                                 Oh Sehun                                                     My sister a.k.a his girlfriend

                                                                                   A familiar-good-looking guy                      This is me. Not his girlfriend

 

"Guys..Im sorry Im late!I had trouble to find my caps and my sneakers." My sister showed up brightly as if we are okay to wait under the hot son for almost 2 hours. Although she is my twin, I hate her sometimes. What I mean by sometimes meaning that at the time like this. She never failed to make people wait for her. And of course her clique won't mind to wait for her. She is the queen after all. All hail to Queen Song Ha Na!

 

"Oh my God, your nails are so pretty Hyun Ah!" Ha Na suddenly catches a glimpse at a girl name Hyun Ah pretty nails. Girls and their talks. Another girl joins them and starts to talk about manicure, pedicure things which I don't really care about. The guys starts to put the luggages into the van trunk. I don't like the whole idea about this road trip but I like the van we are going to ride for this trip. 

 

 

"All done! So, who is going to drive first?" A dark skin boy asked us. 

 

"Duh..don't look at us like that Kai. The guys should drive." My sister said to that dark skin guy who named as Kai. Okay, I better take note  his name so I won't get confused later on. 

 

"Alright, alright...let me drive." The tough looking guy suddenly volunteer for all of us. "Assa, I love you hyung!" Oh Sehun gives him a hug. Oh my God, this boy is never grow up. I wonder why Ha Na is still together with him. I remembered her saying that Sehun is a type of guy she never met before. And I never bothered to ask more about it. I bet she was going to end up break up with Sehun in a couple of months but they are being together for almost a year now. It is quite shocking to see them still together. Once again, I don't really care as long as she is happy enough. 

 

Each of us hop into the van. It is my mistake to be the first one to hop in the van first because I own the back seat now. It is the most narrow seat since it is full with our luggages. To my surprise, the familiar-good-looking-guy takes a seat beside me. What the hell? But..but..I thought Ha Na is going to sit with me. Okay, they obviously want to sit with their own partner. The only persons left without  a partner are me and this guy. He is still not utter a word yet since he arrives here. Well, the same goes for me actually. Talking too much will makes me tired. 

 

"Okay, are you guys ready? Let's go!" All of them cheers loudly as soon as the guy who drives us starts the engine. I open my mangga anime and starts to listen to my favourite kpop songs. I don't want to mix with them because they might hate me as soon as I open up my mouth. I take a glance at a guy beside me. He seems to fall in deep sleep with his earphones plugged in. He is really pretty for a boy. I almost mistaken him as one of my favourite anime character when I saw him just now. 

"Yah..why you're staring intensely at Myungsoo?" Damn it! My sister did notice that. He suddenly opens his eyes as soon as my sister said that LOUDLY! Oh GOD, she is sure want me to kill her right now. He probably heard what my sister mentioned about me staring intensely at his face. Gahhhhhh, please let me die! 

 

"I did not stare at him. I just happened to look at his for a while. Mind your own business jerk." I argue witth her. She held her tongue out when I said that. Oh Sehun also happens to give a sly smirk to me. "Myungsoo is still single in case you are intrested in him. Right Myungsoo?" The sly Oh Sehun starts to tease me. Oh MY GOD, he and my sister are really a match-made in heaven when it comes to annoy me. He is also one of the person in my killing list. 

 

"Myungsoo-ah, please, please becomes my dongseng first boyfriend. She never once had a boyfriend in her life and I start to worry about it." 

 

"Yah! I am not that desperate, Song Ha Na!" I almost screamed at the top of my lungs when my sister suddenly talks about me having no boyfriend. This is so embrassing. Myungsoo might think I am the weirdest girl she ever met. I wonder why he still not speak a word to me yet after all the teasing part about me. 

 

"OMG! Really? Na Ra-shii, you really have no experience in dating so far?" A chic girl known as Hyun Ah asked me excitedly. Okay, why am I the centre of the topic now? She laughs as soon as nooded my head. Actually all them are laughing when I admit that I do not have a boyfriend yet in my entire life. 

 

"That's really cute." I hear a chuckle from guy who is sitting beside me. 

 

"Ooooo..Myungsoo already put interest on Na Ra-shii. You really like this type of girl huh?" Bang Minah who is Kai's girlfriend teases Myungsoo after Myungsoo utters about me being cute. I feel a sudden hot blood rushing to my cheek when I hear him chuckles just now. "It's really rare for Myungsoo to put interest in girl. Right Hoya hyung?" Kai asked the guy who is driving. 

 

"Yup...are you really interested in Na Ra-shii Myungsoo?" He asked Myungsoo. I pretend to hear my unsinging mp3 because hearing them teasing me makes my cheeks turn red. It might show to them that I am so embarassed about this kind of topic. This is my first time that someone is being put together in my boat. No one ever paid attention to her before. Everybody only takes interest on her pretty sister. During elementary and high school years, no one wants to become her partner during seats selection. They are maybe have the same face and figures but only her sister is being admired by the boys then and now. That's a fact. 

 

"Maybe." He replied short. OH MY GOD. My heart is actually skips a beat when he said that. I can sense that his charming pair of eyes are staring at me. For the first time ever, I wish I had at least apply some compact powder and a lip balm to my pale face. He probably thinks I am not pretty at all compares to other girls. 

 

"Kyahhhhhhh!!!" The girls screaming excitedly when Myungsoo replied Hoya question. He must be joking right? There is no boy will put interest in me. I am not pretty at all. Not as pretty as my twin sister. We are maybe twin but we totally have the opposite sense of fashion. I can wear the most shabby looking top  when I go out but my sister can only go out of the house when she has a full make up on her face. 

 

"DATE EACH OTHER! DATE EACH OTHER! DATE EACH OTHER!" They excitedly chanting during our drives to the beach. Myungsoo seems to play along well because he does not pissed off about them chanting for us to date.  Meanwhile, I am in the most awkward situation i've ever face in my life. I guess this is what they're doing when they are on trip with friends. I guess I just have to enjoy this while I'm on this trip. 

 

After almost 2 hours on road, Hoya decides to make a stop at R&R rest area. I am actually happens to nap on Myungsoo's shoulder when I wake up from my sleep. The second edition of me being in an embrassing moment is just starting. "Sorry." I muttered a word when I realise he look at me as soon as wake up. He gives me a slight smile before shows me a sign to quickly get out of the van since everyone is alreadey heading to the food court to grab a brunch.

 

To make my story more interesting, my short pants that I wear has a dirt of Sehun's curry. He accidently drops it and it slightly dirtyinh my white short pants. Great. Now I look like an idiot who just poops in my pants. "Oh God, I'm really sorry Na Ra. What should I do?" He is taken aback to see my dirty short pants. 

 

"You can change to my shorts. I has it with me in my backpack." Kim Hyun Ah offers her help. Song Ha Na is nowhere to be seen right now. She is probably in the ladies after ate a full plate of french fries. I take Hyun Ah offers but the main problem is heading to the ladies without being noticed about poops-looking pants. 

 

"Here...you can put my jacket around your waist on your way to the ladies." Myungsoo hands me his jacket that he is wearing. I hesitate to take it since I am still awkward around him. However, I have no choice. I don't want to walk to the toilet with a curry staint on my pants. I take his jacket and wraps it around my waist. "Thanks." I said shyly. He is once again gives me his slight smile which I really like. Kim Myungsoo, you just shakes my heart. 

 

 

===================================