Phase 1: Getting Close To Her

Faux Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo POV

It was a beautiful morning. I woke up feeling energized on the things that will be happening today. But wait, what exactly am I looking forward to? Hmmm...Nevermind...

Just then, our butler suddenly came into my room.

"Young master, your father wants to talk to you. He's in his office."

"Can't you tell him that I went to school already?" I was supposed to really ditch my father but I know that if I do it, our butler will get scolded and he doesn't deserve it.

Since my mother died, our butler was the one who took care of me. I wasn't really close with my father so when umma died, I knew that I'm alone...well except that I have my friends. Now, my great father is getting married again to a social-climber. I heard she had a child and a husband but went after my father because of his money and influence. And much to my dismay, my father fell for it.

But there's one thing I like about my father, he gives everything to me. Car, clothes, money...everything that his money can afford... Obviously, love wasn't one of them.

I went down and entered his office. When he saw me, he smiled. And he only smiles at me when he needs something.

"Myungsoo."

"What do you want?" I asked. I know I'm not a good son but he hasn't been a good father either, that makes us equal. And I've promised myself I will not have a family...I'm saving my future son for having a terrible father like me.

"Is that how you talk to your father?" He was angry.

"Is this how you take care of your son?" I retorted. I wasn't in the mood for ceasefire.

"I know. You're disappointed and rebellious. But I'm marrying her, whether you approve of it or not."

"Then go marry her. What's the point of asking for my opinion anyway?" I was brave. Even though my father disowns me, my mother left me properties and  money to live on my own.  But I'm not in the right age yet so I'm stuck here.

"Go to school." He said and I hurriedly left.

It's still very early. I arrived at school and found it still locked. I just walked further away from the school and without knowing it, my feet brought me in front of our HQ. Using my key I entered the HQ and lay down in one of the sofas.

Just then, I saw somebody came out in one of the guest rooms with a disheveled hair. I can tell she's still half-asleep but when she saw me lying comfortably on the sofa, her eyes widened.

"You gave me a shock!" She shouted. Somehow, I found it funny. 

"You gave me a fright." I coldly stated. "I never believed somebody could look as ugly as you in the morning."

"I wasn't asking for your opinion, either." she sternly replied as she went back to the room.

After a few minutes, she came out in her uniform. I just watched her as she moved around the house. Ha! She looked really comfortable, looks like she has gotten used to our HQ.

"Have you eaten?" she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter