Falling Hard and Getting Hurt

Faux Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo POV

I ran out of the HQ almost immediately after I realized what I had done. I... I was just supposed to  and what happened...that thing I did was... a beautiful mistake.

Great. How do I face her now? Aish, never mind... Wait...Why am I so worried about kissing some girl on her forehead? It's just her forehead! 

I decided to ignore her for three days. I did not show up during lunch. I did not go out with my friends just to distance myself from her. The boys thought that I was busy hanging out with my "mystery girl" but I was actually in my room fighting boredom while my friends were hanging out with my mystery girl. 

"Hyuuuuunnnngggg!!!!" The silence of my room was broken by a familiar voice. "Hyung. Where have you been? You did not show up for three days!"

"Kookie... Why are you here?"

"To visit you, hyung. You spend too much of your time with your girlfriend already. I missed you hyung!" Aigoo, this kid is really cute. I hope he doesn't grow up.

"Kim Myungsoo... You. Are. A. Terribly. Crazy. Jerk!" Luhan said between his breaths as he was hitting me with the pillow. "Who told you that you can just get lost for three days?"

"Really Myung. I can't believe you didn't even miss us." Mark said grinning.

I know why these three are here. They miss me. I remembered once we had to separate. Luhan went to China. Mark went to U.S. Jungkook went to France. I went to Thailand. We were supposed to spend our summer vacations there for a month. But for some reason, after just a day, we went back to Korea and coincidentally gathered in our HQ, here in Seoul. That was when I realized, I will never be without these guys.

"We know you're not sick. Let's go down, Myung. Soojung's downstairs." The moment I heard her name, I thought that this was it...the moment that I can no longer avoid her. 

"She's here? Why did you bring her here?"

"Calm down, hyung. Noona was so guilty. She thought she did something bad that's why you didn't show up for three days. That's why we brought her here... So she'll be relieved that you aren't really mad at her." Jungkook explained.

"And don't be so grumpy, Myung. She even skipped all her jobs just to be here." She did? Her jobs were so important to her but she skipped her jobs because of me? I don't know why but I felt happy.

We went down and found her sitting nervously on the couch. 

"Myung, we'll go out first. We have to buy something." Luhan said. "You can show Soojung around your house. We'll be back in no time." I knew it. They were trying to reconcile us for fighting for some reason I do not know. Looks like Ms. Arrogant didn't tell them what I did... And hopefully she won't...

With that being said, the trio left us awkwardly sitting near the garden. The view was beautiful but we both can't enjoy it because of the silence.

"I know you've been avoiding

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter