Heart Confessions

Faux Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo POV

I woke up early the next day and found myself in front of the HQ in no time. Using my key, I entered the place to surprise her with the breakfast I made. I don't cook. But there's always a first time. I just hope she likes it. 

The moment I entered, I saw Soojung talking to somebody. When she saw me, she immediately stood up.

"Myungsoo..." When she said my name, the person she was talking to looked in my direction.

"Good morning, Myung." It was Mark. Why the hell is he here? I felt a knot in my heart when I saw Soojung laughing with him. Soojung, since when have I started addressing her by her name? For some reason, I felt a lot of emotions burning inside of me. I wasn't even aware that I was capable of feeling a lot at the same time.

"Mark, since you're here, let's talk." I said calmly but my heart was truthfully racing fast.

"What makes you think I'd like to talk to you?" Mark replied.

"Jebal. Soojung, is it okay?" She nodded and left us alone. We were just sitting there. We can't even look at each other's eyes. I know he was mad. I know it was my fault. But I must admit it, I wasn't planning to hang unto Soojung. 

The kiss was supposed to be a part of my plan but there's something I felt when I kissed her. I felt electricity. Her lips were soft that the first kiss I shared with her makes me want for more. She's the sin I couldn't help committing all over again. Without even thinking, I told her I like her. And for the record, out of everything I've said, that one thing is true. 

I like Jung Soojung, for whatever this feeling is worth.

"I'm sorry, Mark. I didn't mean to." I started.

"Then leave. She's mine, Myungsoo. I made it clear since the beginning."

"I can't do that."

"I should've known. Out of the four of us, it was always you. You always get what you want. When we were little, you wanted Luhan's computer game. You knew it was the only one in the world but you also knew his father gave it to him but you still wanted it. He was kind enough to give it to you. Yet you just ruined it in a week. You did not know but he cried over that thing...but because you are his friend, he let it pass."

"What are you trying to say, Mark? We were kids back then. It was normal."

"Exactly, Myung. But some old habits don't go away. I've known Soojung since we were 12. Back then, I told you I like someone but you just laughed it off saying that it would pass. But it didn't. I still like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter