[Special] My Two-Month Diary

Faux Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Because I know you're all thirsty for Myungstal moments...I hope this chapter quenches it... This answers how our Myungstal got close for the past two months. Hope you like it. Thank you for all the comments! Because I was happy that new names begin showing up in the comments, I'd be uploading one more chapter later... Show me your love with comments and upvotes. Thank you guys! :)

XOXO

 

Soojung POV

Mark left just this morning. I did not even go to the airport and say my goodbyes. I can't watch him leave. I won't be able to take it. And starting today, I'll be writing my 5-month long diary of how I spent my days without him.


Day 1 (Thurs)

I woke up early today. It's still a day after they left but I miss them already. Chorong-noona called me and told me they already arrived. I was relieved they arrived safely. Things went back to normal, though it's a bit empty. Myungsoo was waiting for me outside and we went to school together. I could still feel stares whenever with him but I did not feel awkward at all. 

It was a whole day of silence though, especially during lunch. We basically have two empty chairs waiting to be seated.


Day 5 (Sun)

Mark. I was wondering if he adjusted just fine. Did he make new friends? Are his teachers kind? I was waiting for his call but it never came. Did he forget about me that fast? 

Myungsoo was here at the HQ. I kinda expected him to be here. He's always here everyday anyway since they left. The moment I opened the door for him, he smiled widely...A smile only a few people could witness. And I'm one of those few. 

We went to Namsan. He kind of pulled me there. I wasn't really in the mood to go out but he managed to talk me out of it. We took the cable car to go to the tower. I laughed at him as he was pretending to be Gu Jun Pyo from Boys Over Flowers. He asked me to pretend to be Geum Jan Di but I refused so he was cutely sulking on our way up. And he was cute. 

I was able to make him happy again when I bought him food. Aish, so childish. But I must give him an award for making me laugh again.


Day 10 (Fri)

Jungkook told me that Luhan called him and said they were doing well. I was happy but I'd be happier if Mark calls me and inform me himself.

Myungsoo stayed in the HQ for the night. I was supposed to push him outside but I remembered that he partly owns the place so I had no choice. I planned to sleep early but he was knocking on my door like a little kid asking me to watch a movie with him. To make him stop knocking, I went to the living room and watched the movie with him. Of all movies he could choose, he chose a horror movie. I can't really watch these type of movies. It scares me that's why at the middle of the movie, I basically have my arms wrapped around Myungsoo and he just laughed at me. That crazy jerk! 


Day 20 (Mon)

Myungsoo's here again. I wonder if his father looks for him. Jungkook found out that Myungsoo spends almost every night in the HQ and he scolded his hyung. Serves him right! Looks like the tables have turned and Jungkook became the older one.

Mr. Jerk never listened though. He still stayed for the night. He asked me to help me study to the next day's quiz and I gladly did. I found out that aside from his superb looks, this guy sure has the brains. It's just that somebody needs to push him to study and that night, it happened to be me. I baked cookies for him as well for our night snacks while studying. He was so happy that he ate everything. 

He was still studying when I fell asleep on the sofa.

Day 21 (Tues)

I woke up in the living room and was surprised to find a blanket on me. I was pretty sure I slept without those last night. I found Myungsoo sleeping, his head leaning on the center table. I found his position uncomfortable. It was still quite early so I woke him up and told him to sleep on the sofa. He was half-awake but managed to transfer on the sofa. I covered him with the blanket he covered me with last night.

I watched him sleep for about five minutes, just watching his chest rise and fall in sync with his breathing. He looked so calm. I kissed his forehead and wished him luck for his quiz. I immediately

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter