That Prince In A Sports Car

Faux Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Update again! Haha. Actually I just finished writing it... And I'm loving the comments so I uploaded it immediately! Thank you 101 subscribers! I hope you all stay until the end... I hope you like this chapter. Give me some comments and upvotes too!!! Lovelots. XOXO :)

 

Soojung POV

"Are you okay?", the guy said when his friends left him.

"I'm fine. You- You really don't have to bother.", I said to him. I bowed and started walking towards the convenience store. I expected the guy to leave but he quietly followed. I turned back to face him and stared at him. He must have understood since he began talking.

"My name is Mark. I go to Seoul High. I must take you to the hospital, Soojung-sshi." He knew my name. It's impossible. He's Mark Tuan, one of the famous boys in school. How come he knows a low-life like me?

"How- How did you know my name?", I asked him.

"Uh- I- We- We were classmates last year..." What? We were classmates? How come I don't remember him?

"I don't remember you though. But Mark-sshi, I'm really fine. I won't report to the police and I can handle these scratches. I have to get going." I said as I bowed down to him and then entered the store to buy my father's beer. 

After a few minutes, I went out relieved that he was gone. I went straight home, dealt with my drunk father and finally went to sleep.

[The Next Day]

*Yawn* Why does my leg ache? Ah, I forgot to treat the scratches I got from getting bumped by a sports car last night but I couldn't care less. I have to go to school. Limping a bit, I arrived at the gates of Seoul High 30 minutes before classes start so that I could relax my legs a bit from my early morning walk to school. I was surprised to see that there are already a lot of students when I arrived. 

Right, the 30 minutes-policy starts today. It is that crappy rule that students should come to school 30 minutes before the time to avoid tardiness. It received a lot of negative feedback but it does not affect me that much since I arrive 30 minutes before the time everyday.

I entered the classroom and sat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter