Just A Regular Day In Hell

Cardinal Sinners[DISCONTINUED//MOVED TO WATTPAD]

His eyes glint as the flickering lights of the street lamps reflect in them. Light breeze blows his white blond hair out in all directions. The plump pink lips of the male are pressed into a thin line as he thinks.

 

Park Chanyeol, to Kris Wu, is lazy, self-humored, stupid, and a magnet for capital T, Trouble. The best and worst mentor a newbie could ever get, on one hand, he doesn't treat you like you're newbie ; on another angle, he doesn't really treat you like anything at all.

 

Kris knew about all this, the new school, the Cardinal Sinners, who he would be assigned to. He had orders, and he would complete his task perfectly without a single flaw.

 

A resting figure came into view as the tall male lumbered his way to his bed.

 

Ah, Avarice.

 

The cold expression on the sharp featured face of Tao was there no more, the sandy haired boy lay there unguarded and carefree. Like no money ever existed in this world, no temptation for sin. The Tao he remembered.

 

Kris did not realise how deeply he was staring at Huang Zi Tao.

 

"我的熊宝....(my baby panda)"

 

Do you remember me? I'm back, you're different. I'm different too.

 

~

 

He stood quietly outside his mansion of a house, training weapons lying untouched beside him. He squinted as the sunlight became too much for his eyes.

 

"熊宝宝~(baby panda~)" A young boy of about ten years of age smiled as he rested his head on the taller boy's shoulder from behind.

 

Eight-year-old Huang Zi Tao smiled at the familiar scent of Wu Fan, his childhood friend. He turned and looked down slightly. Wu Fan had a small build since young, he was slim, and of course, shorter since he was yet to reach puberty. Tao, who was tall for his age, was about an inch taller than his favourite gege.

 

"Wu Fan ge!" Tao said and glaced excitedly at the basketball in the older's hands.

 

"Catch." The boy called Wu Fan's face suddenly became blurred as the boy stepped far back from Tao. Tao could catch a hint of a smile before the basketball flew, right in the direction of his face.

 

~

 

"GEGE!"

 

Chanyeol kicked the newly awake boy down his bed. "Dude..." Chanyeol mumbled as he covered both sides of his pillow around his ears. "Don't yell so early in the morning..."

 

Tao clutched his chest, heaving breathlessly having once again dreamt about his childhood friend.

 

"Yah. Wake up already." The panda eyed boy stood up and used his pillow to hit Chanyeol.

 

"Mmphhhmmm....no."

 

"Didn't Baekhyun say he'd meet you for breakfast at eight?" Tao said.

 

"Oh !" Chanyeol jumped out of bed and ran to the toilet, rushing to get ready to meet his impatient boyfriend.

 

Tao scratched the back of his head. He caught sight of the overly neat bed beside his own and glared at it.

 

Kris Wu...

 

~

 

Sehun had trouble focusing on combing his hair in the cafeteria.

 

"Park Chanyeol better come rushing over in 10 seconds." Baekhyun said the umpteenth time that morning, and this time it really came true as the tall boy who represented sloth bounded over.

 

"Sorry (huff) I'm late....(huff) Baekhyun ah..." He apologized, praying like crazy that Baekhyun wouldn't go mad.

 

Well let's just say God said the sinner had to suffer the consequences for his laziness.

 

"MR. PARK CHANYEOL, HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU TO SET A FREAKING ALARM! YOU ARE HALF AN HOUR LATE YOU FREAKING IDIOT! I WOKE UP AT 6 A.M. TO MAKE SURE I MADE IT AND YOU! YOU HAD BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXCUSE!"

 

"But I did set an alarm..."

 

"THEN WHAT HAPPENED?!"

 

And just when Chanyeol -and a shocked Luhan- thought he could stop covering his ears another bomb came exploding.

 

"PARK CHANYEOL YOU MADE ME MESS UP MY HAIR THE EIGHTH TIME THIS MORNING! I ALMOST DROPPED MY MIRROR THANKS TO YOUR ING LAZINESS! DO YOU WANT TO DIE HUH?!"

 

The over watching students looked in disbelief as Mr. Perfection, Oh Sehun, went ballistic. 

 

The perfectionist's combing hand had accidentally slipped when Baekhyun shouted, therefore resulting in the front part of Sehun's gelled hair to spike up.

 

Sehun walked up to Chanyeol, who would rather just drop dead on the spot there and then.

 

"Mianhae Sehuna...AHHH!"

 

"You, ruined my hair." He said and kicked the brunette in the shins. Hard. Then resumed combing his hair.

 

"Uwah....What's the commotion about here?" 

 

Luhan jumped as two tanned arms wrapped around his neck. Kai breathed in his ear, sending shivers down his spine.

 

"I-I...uh....Chanyeol..." Luhan managed shakily.

 

"Ah ahhhh! Hey Kyunggie ah~ don't be so harsh to me!" Kai complained. He was roughly yanked away from Luhan.

 

"When you stop harassing my friend." The shorter deadpanned. "And who said you could call me Kyunggie?"

 

"Your fansite has sooooo many nicknames for you. Kyunggie, Soosoo, Squishysoo, Dyo... I didn't know you were so famous!" Kai did research -called Tao's butler to anyways- on his roommate.

 

"Shut up."

 

"You know, I joined your fandom! And I ordered some merch..." Kai said dizzily. Kyungsoo prepared to murder the boy.

 

Luhan snickered. Sehun caught sight of the smile and stared.

 

Why does that smile look so familiar?

 

So beautiful, yet so eerie.

 

____________________________________________SINNERS_____________________________________________

 

A/N: this is so late, and short not to mention >< I'm soooo sorry! Well, I have a major exam this year so patience children ~ xD There's gonna be Taoris and Kaisoo drama soon;)