All Because He Hates My Guts

Cardinal Sinners[DISCONTINUED//MOVED TO WATTPAD]

"Do you ever get tired of looking at yourself Narcissus Oh?" Baekhyun asked the boy beside him.

 

Narcissus is a character in Greek mythology. Narcissus was cursed so he would fall in love with himself after he died. So he did, looking ever so broodingly at his own reflection everyday.

 

Sehun must've been cursed too, Baekhyun thought. The first year is surely holding the Guinness world record for world's longest reflection stare.

 

"I know you're jealous Baekhyun." But Sehun put his emerald studded mirror down anyways. "I'm just too amazing!" He said jokingly, but that was the truth of what Sehun thought. 

Baekhyun was speechless.

 

Baekhyun and Sehun were best friends, mostly because both of them were the only members of the Cardinal Sinners taking design as their major. So Sehun was pretty much the only one who could annoy the crap out of the puppy faced boy and avoid the famous Byun temper.

 

"So," Sehun rubbed his palms together. "You're gonna be guiding that super shy guy, Lu Han!" The boy got into reporter mode and held up his precious mirror like a mic. "What are your thoughts on this Mr. Byun?"

 

"I don't know what's got into the head's mind!" Baekhyun snapped at the thought of having to accompany and help Luhan around the school and all. "And such a shy boy could and will get on my nerves. He has no guts!"

 

"R-really?" Sehun froze while Baekhyun turned around so fast you could hear his neck crack.

 

"Am I t-that bad? Even on a f-first impression?" Luhan had on his red snapback with his head bowed low, looking very, very down. Sehun had a habit of having the need to please everyone around him -for attention mostly- so...

 

"Hey, don't take to heart what Baekhyun said, he's just...pissed at the sudden arrangements." Sehun patted Luhan's head and walked off with Baekhyun. 

 

"Isn't he always though." Luhan's voice was flat and not audible to SeBaek. No one saw how pale his hands were as the petite fingers were balled up, fingernails digging into flesh.

 

Baekhyun hated people without guts and no one, no how, could make him change that thought. If not for his father's cowardice.... nevermind. Baekhyun bit the inside of his cheeks.

 

"Don't pay that weirdo any attention Baek."

 

"Ugh!" Sehun turned in shock as Baekhyun landed a blow to one of the lockers in the hallway, forming a dent.

 

"Hey, chill...you're killing my buzz here." Sehun pleaded. He really hoped Baekhyun's boyfriend was here, only that prankster could cheer this guy up...

 

Wait a minute, pranks? Sehun's mouth quirked into a mischievous smile.

 

"Baekhyun? I've got a plan~ So forget about class and Luhan." And as if right on cue, they walked pass the music room which started playing Troublemaker.

 

~

 

"You want to stop staring?" Even the coolest of cools couldn't stand the way Chanyeol's eyes were staring unblinkingly at him throughout the time the pair of them walked in the LAS(Law, accounting, science) building. 

 

"Why?" Chanyeol asked, toneless.

 

"Why what?" The said boy was shifting uncomfortably, Chanyeol had creepy eyes.

 

"Why the did you give me that horrible coffee this morning you tall devil?!" Kris rolled his eyes. Chanyeol still had teeny tiny black stains on his white tee shirt, it was his favourite one, and limited edition.

 

"First off, it was to wake up your sorry arse. Second, you're just about as tall as I am, Park Chanyeol." Kris stood at Chanyeol's side with a thin binder and his messenger bag from D&G. He scoffed, as tall as he was(the perfect height of 190cm), the slacker looked at him levelly, not needing to crane his neck like most people did. "And third, where are we going? Aren't you my guide?"

 

Yawning, Chanyeol replied, "Yeah, I'm just gonna show you to the nurse's room." He turned left.

 

"You'll love it there! As much as I hate you, I'll show you my special spot for na..." Chanyeol said, then only realizing the blonde behind him was nowhere to be seen.

 

"Aiiish!" He stomped those long legs of his. "Where did that guy go?!"

 

And with that, Chanyeol told himself it was God's gift that Kris Wu left.

 

"Now I can sleep in peace, I suppose..." he mumbled and headed to the nurse's room, dragging his feet through the crowd of brainy students, not exactly his kind of gang.

 

Chanyeol's footsteps echoed as he walked to the nurse's room, as usual, no one was there, no nurse even. He had no classes yet -even if he did he won't bother- so he stretched his long body and threw his backpack to the floor. He grabbed his phone to set his alarm.

 

 

After that he settled down to sleep. His feet dangling at the end of the bed because he was too tall.

 

"Park Chanyeol."

 

"Kris Wu?" Chanyeol asked lazily, his head was hit, hard.

 

"No you idiot, it's me, your boyfriend's best friend." Chanyeol turned towards the first year. "What up Sehun? Where's Baekhyun?"

 

"Outside. Now hustle." Sehun's eyes twinkled with a look that said trouble which Chanyeol recognised only too well.

 

"Lead the way." 

 

~

 

Luhan was pacing up and down the hallway of the design and arts building. Cold sweat lathered his neck all over again.

 

"Damn it, why am I such a coward."

 

He took a deep breath and walked in the noisy design room. He handed his transfer student slip to a middle aged woman with funky glasses and a pencil skirt.

 

"Lu Han?" His named rolled off her tongue sounding more like 'LewHarn'. But he nodded anyways. "Nae." She glanced around the classroom. "Take a seat." She said finally.

 

Looking anxiously around the classroom of about twelve strangers. Luhan's eyes scouted the classroom for signs of his guide, not finding any trace of the second year or the conceited Sehun. Sitting down at the furthest spot from the others, he speed dialled Kris. 

 

"Luhan?" The sound of Kris's deep voice had a calming effect, the boy relaxed his tense body.

 

"Ge, I can't find Baekhyun. And Sehun, for that matter." Luhan was alone, without anyone to talk to or anything, his knee started bouncing. 

 

"Sehun? Are you okay seein-" Kris's anxiety was prominent in his voice.

 

"Uh...yeah! I am actually." Luhan breathed. "It'sjustBaekhyunwasreallypissedbymygutsandIthinkhe'sgonecauseofthatandIdon'tknowwhathe'sdoingnow'tknowwhathe'sdoingnow." Kris almost had trouble keeping up with Luhan's bullet train speech.

 

"Okay just. Stay in class and chill, I'll look for them, Arts Building right?"

 

"Nae, thanks I guess." Kris hung up, checked his Patek Phillip watch and then his Samsung Galaxy Note 4 for his timetable. "Class is at... 1:00 later." He's on free period. 

 

And with that he left the second year who was about to 'guide' him and ran off to the Art and Design Building.

 

~

 

Watches seemed to be the most popular item used among the twelve boys as Sehun and Chanyeol checked their watches, 12:30p.m.

 

Sounds of debating and arguing in logical and complicated terms could be heard in the room beside the chemistry lab. "Law students." Sehun rolled his eyes.

 

"You're positive the chemi guys are out?" Baekhyun asked crouching next to Sehun, embracing the bag in his lap tightly not wanting to make a sound. Sehun looked at the tallest student for confirmation. "Yes! Xiumin said he saw them heading towards the cafeteria at his block, he sounded mad though. Now get up, you two look like toads."

 

"You want me to feel worse than I already am babe?" Baekhyun grabbed his boyfriend's collar, Chanyeol could practically see the lava bubbling underneath him as Baekhyun glared. He gulped. "No..." Then he pecked Baekhyun on the boy's cheeks.

 

"Good." Sehun coughed as Baekhyun turned pink.

 

They stealthily opened the unlocked door and slipped in the desolate lab.

 

The soft sounds of test tubes clinging, soft chatter and liquids pouring could be heard inside the room as they prepared.

 

~

 

Unlike the jam packed LAS building, the arts building was almost empty.

 

"Excuse me, is Oh Sehun or Byun Baekhyun here?" Kris panted as he checked the last room of the Arts and Design building.

 

And once again, all he got was a shake of the head.

 

The law student's shoulders slumped. The sketching room, the carving room, even the drama room and music room that was occupied by the art students were searched. And still no sign of the two missing design students.

 

He sighed as the bell for fourth period rang. Well, he had class now.

 

"What I'm doing is harder than it seemed when he told me..." he mumbled and made a stop at the design room to check on Luhan.

 

A smile forms on Kris's lips as he sees Luhan adapting quite well. He was working on something on his sketchbook as two of his classmates looked on. He could see Luhan's mouth moving, grinning even, as he conversed with the others. He was really focused on his work though, he talked, but his right hand never stopped moving.

 

A woman in trendy dressing in front told them class was over and Kris's smile dropped slightly in surprise when Luhan caught his eyes. Luhan mouthed for him to wait.

 

"Okay." Kris mouthed back with an OK sign. Luhan hurriedly packed up his things and went to Kris.

 

As soon as the doe eyed boy reached Kris, he asked, "Any sign of them? They didn't come to class at all." Kris pursed his lips and shook his head.

 

"Well," he threw his hands up. "I've got Biology class next in your building. So, let's go. Where's Chanyeol?" He asked, realising Kris's guide wasn't with them.

 

"Sleeping."

 

"Oh." And the pair walked towards the LAS building opposite. They were happily chatting when suddenly... 

 

KABOOM.

 

"Was that the chemistry lab?"

 

___________________________SINNER_______________________________

A/N: I'm sorry! This chapter was sort of rushed because I got an exam soon....I hope you all like it though. What happened in the chemistry lab? ;)

 

xoxo~