Monday Blue(s)

Cardinal Sinners[DISCONTINUED//MOVED TO WATTPAD]

(Pre-KABOOM)

 

Being followed by a not-that-good-looking guy is mental torture and can be reported as attempted ual abuse, but an exceptionally handsome guy following you? Now, that's a whole different experience.

 

Being the centre of attention, the envy of others, death glares from others.

 

That's what Do Kyungsoo thought. People were gaping at him throughout drama studies. That tall, dark skinned, lanky, handsome shadow was cast on him throughout the time since the two met for class and 'guiding'. And the worst thing was, his wrist was held tightly by the latter.

 

Kyungsoo was mortified and embarrassed by what was happening, especially since he heard disgusting sounds being emitted from the janitors closet which Kai came out of that morning with a girl in tow. He was sure, Kai was that kind of guy.

 

"Uhm....Kai?" Finally Kyungsoo found his voice halfway through class when the teacher was narrating a line of Shakespeare which was constantly replayed by two students. Kyungsoo tried to brush off Kai's vice grip, failing. His wrist was starting to hurt.

 

"Finally talking to me?" Kai sneered.

 

He let go of Kyungsoo's wrist. A red mark was left on the pale skin of the transfer student. The short boy ignored whatever Kai said when he met up with the playboy for so called guiding so Kai decided to forcefully tug him everywhere.

 

"You wanna know why?" Kyungsoo looked at the latter appraisingly, "Because the first thing I heard come out of your mouth wasn't 'This is my friend and I blah'." Referring to what Kai said earlier to him.

 

Then what did he hear? Kai wondered.

 

"What I heard was, 'mmph Yura girl you're the best.' " The short boy's voice emphasised the moan, not too loudly of course, scowling after explaining.

 

"Oh." So he head heard it all. "Well can't you forget that? Seriously, it's so common to have ." Kyungsoo's pupils dilated as he turned back to the roleplay.

 

"Sensitive much?"

 

Kai's lustful eyes trailed down Kyungsoo's physique. From his beautiful face, to his slim arms and skinny body, to his not-that-long shapely legs, he was perfection. "Why don't you give it a try sometime?" Cold fingers ran up and down Kyungsoo's shoulder blades to his neck. He grabbed hold of the boy's feisty hands.

 

"I don't feel aroused, I feel disgusted when you do that." Kai's hands dropped. "Whatever."

 

Kyungsoo took sips of the lemonade he brought to school. He had the habit of not swallowing water immediately, the short boy would unconsciously keep his mouthful of  lemonade in his mouth, puffing his cheeks out as he listened to the teacher explaining how to capture emotion in acting.

 

Kai felt entrapped as he stared at the boy he hated oh-so-lividly before. Dirty thoughts hit his mind as he saw Kyungsoo's adam's apple bob while slowly swallowing, the latter's pink tongue running over those heart shaped lips.

 

Kyungsoo felt the intense stare, he was mildly flattered -I mean who wouldn't be? A very hot guy staring at you?- but he had done his research on him. 

 

Kai. Kim Kai. Devil dancer, demon body, tongue of seduction, player. He knew what Kai was thinking... as people always thought when they set eyes on him.

 

He knew yet another person wanted him. Sigh.

 

Fun fact. There is a page online called the Squishysoo Fan Club, dedicated to 'our perfect Do Kyungsoo'. It has over 10 000 fans, increasing daily. 

 

Swallowing the sweet-sour fluid, he felt his taste buds tingle.

 

Crisp snapping of the fingers indicated silence and attention. The male teacher in front of the class looked all the students dead in the eye.

 

"Now, class is near it's end." Mr. Lee Jongsuk cleared his throat. "And I want you all to break into groups of two, practice what you saw earlier performed by the fourth years."

 

"Yes sir."

 

The friction between the cement floors and the metal chairs resulted in noisiness while the students shifted to their partners. Kai grabbed hold of Kyungsoo's chair and towed it towards himself, along with the person sitting on it. "Hey, partner."

 

Kyungsoo's eyes were like 'D.O'...."Whatever. Just don't let me fail." He doesn't know anyone else anyways. 

 

Students filed out of class hurriedly, the art students had a ten minute interval before the next class.

 

In peaceful silence, Kai and Kyungsoo walked out of the hall. "Looks like the design students are out~" Kai observed the flock of people exiting the other classrooms.

 

"Kris hyung!" Kyungsoo yelled happily and ran over when he spotted the exceptionally tall boy. Kai trudged behind the smaller, amazed at Kyungsoo's total change of personality.

 

But before Kyungsoo and Kai even reached the tall law student who was conversing with Luhan....

 

KABOOM!

 

The students who were walking out of the Arts and Design building gaped.

 

"Say Kris, was that the chemistry lab?" Luhan says suddenly. 

 

Bingo, Luhan.

 

"Woohoo!" The glass window of the chemistry lab on the first floor breaks when three figures crash through. On skateboards. With their hair and clothes covered in multicoloured paint.

 

"Whaddup people!" a red/green haired Chanyeol yells, flanking him were the two missing design students. Three of them had wicked grins plastered on their faces as they grinded their boards down the stair railings of the LAS building, they had spray cans in their hands, spraying coloured fluid all over, the floors, the plants and on poor passerbys.

 

From where Kris Wu, Luhan, Kyungsoo and Kai were standing, they could see the horrific state of the laboratory.

 

Graffiti was all over the walls, drawings and gigantic letters, bright colours splashed on the tables, the multicoloured smoke had not cleared and was still fogging out of the classroom. What a sight.

 

Kris Wu's eyes widened in shock and horror, as did the eyes of the rest of the students. Students in the damaged building ran out to see what the commotion was, a group of people in lab coats were freaking out. Luhan guessed those were the science majors.

 

The tallest among the three skateboarders skidded to a halt in front of Kris Wu.

 

"Hello!"

 

And blue paint was generously sprayed on Kris's handsome face. The blond froze. Baekhyun, Sehun and even the overwatching Kai howled in laughter.

 

"Now THAT was EPIC!" Kyungsoo kicked the laughing tan boy.

 

"NOW this has gone too far!" He yelled, literally, blue in the face. Luhan had his sparkly eyes and mouth wide open as he stared in awe at the (blue)state of Kris's face.

 

And yet, Chanyeol laughed like there was no tomorrow. Kris looked like the cookie monster because even his gelled up hair was blue.

 

"Just one press of the button..." Kris could not control his fury(and embarrassment), he whipped out his phone and hit speed dial 2.

 

"Hey!" Sehun yelled suddenly. Immediately, two men in suits had grabbed both of his arms so he was dangling helplessly in the air yelling. His can of red paint clanged as it hit the floor, they carried him to Kris.

 

Baekhyun suffered the same fate. He wasn't as submissive as the first year. His yelling was ten times louder and ruder than Sehun's, with swear words and threats, his feet managed to hit both the men but they managed, barely.

 

"Young master..." one groaned because of the pain at his ribcage.

 

As for Chanyeol, Kris grabbed him by the collar and dragged him to the headmaster's office. The men in black struggled behind with the raging Baekhyun and yelling Sehun.

 

"Stop...resisting!" The guards were having trouble getting Baekhyun to play along. He thrashed and cursed. Sehun yelled, but silenced up after a while because his voice cracked and was now trying to muster up his best aegyo to get the men to let him go.

 

"Aegyo does no use bro." One said and Sehun stopped doing gwiyomi.

 

"Mr. Kang!" Kris growled as he stomped in the wide office, face as blue as ever, with a poor Chanyeol being dragged like a rag doll.

 

The principal was very taken aback by the blue Kris that came barging in his office. The tea he was about to drink was on the verge of spilling as his hand shook vigorously.

 

"Oggy- I mean, Kris Wu, what has brought you here?" He asked, stopping his silly shivering after realising it was in fact, the transfer law student and not a monster, or blue cat.

 

Kris took a deep breath and snapped his fingers. "If I'm Oggy, those three are the cockroaches..." he said in his head.

 

The four tall men let go of the art students and went out the office. Chanyeol who was having trouble catching breaths gasped as he too was released. "*gasp* Ow! Damn you!"

 

"Headmaster Kang, as you can see how out of hand our guides are behaving, and it's the first day of guiding us!" He pointed at his face.

 

"Yes I can." The head said out loud unconsciously. The three boys sniggered quietly.

 

Deciding to ignore the statement, he continued, "I, in behalf of my other four friends, suggest that instead of THEM guiding US, it should be WE taking them under our wing." He stated plainly. 

 

"YAH!" Baekhyun yelled. The two boys kept silent but their eyes burned as, Sehun's voice was cracked and Chanyeol was busy heaving.

 

"I'm listening." Mr. Kang said. He had wanted to deal with the seven boys since the day they arrived.

 

"And so, I suggest they should stay in the school dorm."

 

SNR High has huge high class dormitories for it's students. It's optional if students want to stay though.

 

"That's it?" The head asks.

 

"Of course, we'll stay with them, for the sake of disciplining them."

 

The three listening boys' eyes widened. What?!

 

"As for Oh Sehun and Huang Zitao who are not in charge of guiding." Sehun's ears perked up. Let him and Tao share a room, please, please, please... 

 

"ZiTao will stay with Chanyeol and I, and Sehun will be in the same dorm as Luhan and Byun Baekhyun. Like, three to a room."

 

NO.

 

"You can't... make us...it's optional to stay in...school." Sehun managed to croak in displeasure. Chanyeol nodded.

 

"Exactly!" Baekhyun whined, slamming his hand on the marble table.

 

"Don't worry boys," the head had enough power to make all this work. "I will personally change the rules to fit your request. Now excuse me for a second." He ushered them out of the his office. They stared at him intently through the glass door.

 

Every soul watched as the headmaster dialed his office phone. His fingers seemed to move so slowly it was torture.

 

Beep. The phone call got through. 

 

"Hello, yes, this is Kang Junhyuk of SNR High. Might I speak to...ah okay."

 

The call seemed to go on forever.

 

"Yes, yes. By Friday." He nodded happily. "Thank you sir." Then he hung up.

 

"Students," The headmaster's voice was heard loud and clear through the PA. "I have an announcement. Now kids, it's not optional to stay in school, it's a must. The minister of education gave the instructions." The head said seriously.

 

No. No. No. No way in hell...

 

"Move in all your things by the end of the week! Dorm arrangements and announcement slips will be handed out by tomorrow." And he clicked off.

 

Sehun, Baekhyun and Chanyeol gaped in disbelief.

 

The smile on Kris's blue face was blinding. "Phase two. Done, the hard way."

 

"Sir will be so happy."

 

~

 

The smirk on Kai's face as he observed the shorter boy getting books out of his locker faded almost instantly after the announcement. 

 

"No way."

 

Kyungsoo smiled, knowing the plan all along. It was coming sooner or later anyways. "Yes way."

 

~

 

"So soon?" Luhan's eyes were like an innocent puppy dog.

 

He was not looking forward to sharing a room with Baekhyun and... him. He shook his head.

 

~

 

Xiumin was carefully squeezing icing on his fudge cake with an annoyed Chen hovering over, tittering on how unhealthy cake was...

 

"I have an announcement. Now kids, it's not optional to stay in school, it's a must."

 

The letter R he was working on was ruined in a second. "What?!"

 

Chen rolled his eyes, already seeing in his mind how much junk food would be found when they shared rooms, and shuddered at the calories and carbs.

 

~

 

"Shen me(what)?!" Tao yelled in Mandarin while his books fell to the floor as he was making his way to class. 

 

"Shao ye(young master)!" His butler called as he anxiously collected the fallen books.

 

~

 

Suho and Yixing both looked at each other after hearing the announcement.

 

"The head can't be serious..." Suho thought as Yixing, or Lay, grinned toothily at him.

 

"I suppose we'll be roommates!" He chirped.

 

Suho slapped his forehead.

 

"Wow, when did sir ask to move to phase 2 so fast?" Lay asked himself. 

 

____________________________________________SINNERS_____________________________________________

 

A/N: Lame. Damn. What am I writing?! It's the exams... the studying has started to destroy my brain cells! *glares at textbooks*

 

Anyhow.... this is where the real story begins. And I'll bet you want to know who 'sir' is. He's.... a secret ( ̄︶ ̄)> <( ̄︶ ̄)

 

Bye~ Comment and subscribe! And you guys get the title... right?

 

xoxo😘