Freaky First Day

Cardinal Sinners[DISCONTINUED//MOVED TO WATTPAD]

"I suppose we'll be roommates!"

 

Suho slapped his forehead at the boy's obvious naïve-ness. Roommates? Was he really looking forward to that?

 

"Sigh, class's this way." Suho says, the only one of the seven acting like a proper -sort of- guide.

 

Suho observed the way Yixing's tongue rolled as he spoke Korean. The Chinese had always spoke in such a strong accent. He chuckled as he remembered how the dimpled boy introduced himself in the hall earlier.

 

-Flashback-

"Arnneyoungharsaeyo(anneyounghasaeyo)!" Zhang Yixing said nervously bowing 90°, "Zhang YiXing imnidar(imnida)! You can call me Lay though!"

 

Imnidar! Suho laughed inwardly, keeping his poker face on the outside. But he couldn't resist but retort.

 

"Well, Kim Joonmyun IMNIDAR," he taunted purposely. "But you should call me Suho." He said after.

 

Lay though seemed oblivious to the latter's mockery.

 

And now Lay was acting like nothing bad ever happened before and Suho and him were friends.

 

"Many people ask me why I'm called Lay," Lay started while waiting for the teacher to enter the class. "They always say that same thing, 'are you named after the chips?', and I'm like seriously?"

 

"Actually I thought you were hatched out of an egg. You know, like LAY eggs?" Suho said sarcastically. "But really, who calls themselves 'Lay'?"

 

"Hell no, my mom's a human, not a hen." Lay laughed. His easygoing personality made Suho uncomfortable. "I guess it's because I loved sleeping when I was young it was almost impossible to wake me! So I was always LYING down!"

 

"Okay..." He didn't really get it.

 

"But 'Lie' is such a weird name so my parents called me Lay! For laying down?" Lay said as if that explained everything.

 

"And Lay isn't weird?"

 

"Not as weird as Lie~" Lay said simply, sticking out his tongue and smiling. Two dimples formed at his cheeks. He's really good looking.

 

Suho wasn't really a major troublemaker like the rest of his group. In their group Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Sehun were the troublemaking kids, Kai was the hit and run playboy leader, Xiumin was the noisy destructor (Xiumin has a LOT of strength), Tao was the fighter, while he? He was the mother. 

 

The 'nice' one, and that's not really a compliment when you're in the gang of Korea's top seven troublemakers. Suho sighed, he had no exceptional qualities compared to the six.

 

Sehun has his flawless looks, Xiumin can stuff himself with food nonstop and never get full(if that's counted), Chanyeol was always full of cool, weird prank ideas, Baekhyun is a hell of a smart mouth, Suho was rich but Tao was even richer, plus Tao masters lethal weapons, as well as Wushu. As for Kai, he's persuasive and cunning, the perfect leader of the Cardinal Sinners since 2013. Suho....is pretty much harmless, unless his envy got out of hand, which rarely happened -only ten times so far this year-.

 

Envy. Suho can never see the good in himself, only in others, to him, he's useless. Sometimes it really just hurts. He's the only one of the Cardinal Sinners who doesn't embrace his sin wholeheartedly -the others think their sins are a 'blessing'.-.

 

Lay stared quizzically at Suho's expression. It was a mixture of pain, sadness and helplessness. Lay had looked up Kim Suho, his so-called 'project' by sir. The boy who was full of self pity and envy.

 

"What the are you staring at?" Suho glared suspiciously after realising Lay was staring.

 

"Nothing." Lay said and took out his textbook.

 

Plop!

 

"Eh?" Lay picked up the ball of crumpled paper thrown to his head.

 

It was a poorly drawn four grid comic. Of... a boy who was sleeping, dreaming of monsters. Then a man in a black coat sneakily climbed in through the window. The man stood over the sleeping boy, cracking his knuckles. Then.... a question mark? There were words at the bottom corner.

 

A or B?

 

"Who, what, A? B?" Lay looked around curiously, Suho had earphones plugged in and was practising his extra language, which was Spanish. Suho couldn't have... he had no time to draw all this.

 

Then the teacher came in and Lay stuffed the paper in his bag.

 

~

 

"Okay," Xiumin said after he finished topping the pink icing on his fudge cake. The ruined R was a disgrace to him, he scowled at the innocent cake. "This cake is a disgrace to bakery..."

 

"Anyways," he wiped his hands on a wet cloth. "Let's do this again."

 

Chen looked at him questioningly. Do what? The fitness freak wondered, he looked disgustedly at the fudge cake which in his head, seemed to ooze out endless calories.

 

Taking off his white apron which was dotted with chocolate, Xiumin rubbed his palms together the bowed.

 

"I'm Kim Xiumin, three time Seoul food eating champ~ Top student of culinary!" The cute boy introduced himself. "And I'm your guide and apparent future roommate so you'd better be nice."

 

Chen was dumbfounded, his jaw fell. "Three time champ?" He confirmed. This guy, but this guy's so thin! "Yeah, aiming for four this year!" Xiumin replied. "But I'm going mainly for the free food."

 

"Well....I'm impressed. How do you keep this thin?" According to his studies, Xiumin hated sports except Taekwondo, which he only used on people who discriminated foods, and food thrives?

 

"Eating disorder, high metabolism. Never can gain anything." The chubby cheeked boy shrugged. "And hey! You haven't introduced yourself back!" A finger pointed accusingly at Chen.

 

Rolling his eyes, he bowed reluctantly, "I'm Kim Jongdae, people call me Kim Chen. I major in sports, which I like. As for culinary, it's only because my mom....well." Chen stretched thoughtfully. "Well. And I'm pretty sure our teacher still needs to test that cake." He looked on, speechless, as Xiumin kept on using his finger to swipe up some fudge, apparently not paying any attention to himself.

 

"Hi Kim Chen, it's good! Try some!"

 

"Uh, no thank you." Xiumin stuck his fingers in front of Chen's handsome face, the sticky chocolate inches away.

 

"Come on, you know you can't resist... it's fudge!" Xiumin basically forced the fingers really near Chen's lips. Chen wanted to barf.

 

"No, okay? No." Chen scowled and ducked away.

 

"Fine." Xiumin curtly -not- turned to the cake. It was gone in less than fifteen minutes, only leaving a small, minute piece for grading.

 

Leaving Chen gaping.

 

~

 

"Sir? I'm glad to inform you that both phase one and two of our plan have been accomplished in this one day." Bowing deeply at the middle aged man. "Tomorrow we will be packing our things and by Friday we'll have things under control."

 

"Good job, I suppose, Yi Fan. Now, kindly ask my son to come in, you may leave too." The strong smell of cigarettes filled the room as the man opened his mouth. "Ah, don't rush things so much too in the future, boy. Or you'll end up messing things up."

 

Nodding, Wu Yifan departed. 

 

Barging in, the boy stood before his only relative. "Father, must I really-"

 

"Stop," A hand was raised to silence the boy mid sentence. "Do you love your brother?"

 

"Y-yes." The boy silenced and mumbled.

 

"Then the show must go on."

 

"Hăo de, bà. (Yes, dad)"

 

____________________________________________SINNERS_____________________________________________

A/N: That's a wrap for the first day of school! Thank you boys, you may leave now.

 

Kris: Unappreciative author....

 

Me: Die Kris, Dieeeeee!

 

Others: *mind their own business*

 

Kris: *being hit by a dictionary* Don't leave me guys! Luhan!!!

 

Luhan: *walks off* lalala....

 

Sorry it's so short, just to finish a first day at SNR with the devils