Unpacking

Cardinal Sinners[DISCONTINUED//MOVED TO WATTPAD]

A/N: so so so so sorry for not updating O.o... I was on holiday and I started watching Anime and "stuff" -_-/// LMAO fu*k myself so here is the awaited update~ㅋㅋㅋ

 

~

 

1st Floor - Room 1299 (Kim Xiumin || Kim Chen)

 

XIUminBAO @yumminseok_snr

Chen seems horrified this fine Tuesday morning. IDK why:) //I'm beside @chenomore (stupid u/n xD)

(via Twitter)

 

 

"You tweeted about me?!" Chen whose phone just vibrated yelled in disbelief, he opens the first two drawers of the shared cabinet and s his luggage bag, neatly putting folded clothes inside the drawers.

 

"And my username is not stupid you steamed bun!"

 

Xiumin simply grinned and ignored him. Xiumin was at the other side of the room, arranging some canned drinks in the small fridge he brought.

 

"The bottom two drawers are yours, okay?" Chen asked, eying the coke, Mountain Dew and Gatorade wearily. Sugars, he thought shuddering.

 

"Uhmmm....ok, wait a sec." Fumbling with his luggage bag, the chubby faced boy threw a pack of stickers across the small room to his roommate. "Stick this on my drawers."

 

Dumpling stickers...3D ones with glitter on the surface. "You're not serious." Chen deadpanned.

 

"I am. Deal with it honey." That sassy baozi retorted and continued unpacking. He spent too much time with the design students -Baekhyun and Sehun- who are just full of attitude the last holiday and this is what happened to the boy.

 

After he finished sticking two of the stickers as per his roommate's request, Chen continued with his own unpacking. Effortlessly taking out heavy weights and fitness equipment to set them down at his side of the room.

 

Xiumin unconsciously stared at Chen's toned biceps, muscles slightly rippling beneath his snug blue sweater. He felt his face getting hot and he looked away.

 

"I must be hungry." He mumbled, wishing he had some ice to cool his hunger (shyness).

 

Cue audience facepalming.

 

~

 

Ground Floor - Room 0681(Kris Wu || Park Chanyeol || Huang ZiTao)

 

"Put down the Gucci." Tao said threateningly, holding a black blade -suspicious excuse for a fruit knife, Kris thought- in a hand and Chanyeol's cow costumed Rilakumma doll in the other.

 

"Put down Moo Moo." Chanyeol had his large eyes -creepy eyes, Kris thought- fixed on the blade and his precious bear. The long fingers of the derp closed around a limited edition Gucci purse.

 

"Hand me Gucci." Knife at innocent bear's throat. Chanyeol's breath hitched.

 

"Give me Moo Moo." Sharp nails almost grazing the delicate leather. Tao almost suffocated.

 

"Gucci." -Tao.

 

"Moo Moo." -Chanyeol.

 

"Gucci." -Tao.

 

"Moo Moo." -Chanyeol.

 

"Gucci." -Tao.

 

"Shut up." -Chanyeo....wait what? Two pairs of glaring eyes, one pitch black and unpredictable(Tao), another dark chocolate and obviously threatening(Derp), were suddenly fixed on the tall blonde.

 

"Oh oh, now you notice me." Kris said absentmindedly as he unpacked. To be really honest he was damn fed up, and he almost regretted choosing -forcefully occupying- the bed in between the two Cardinal Sinners. He thought they'd be more disciplined and fearful (Author coughing//laughing her brains out).

 

Sadly the boy was wrong 

 

Tao and Chanyeol lost interest in Kris after about two seconds and started threatening each other again.

 

Kris narrowed his eyes. He will most surely make these two hooligans bow to his feet when he completes his mission. But for now...

 

"Can we just unpack properly?!" Kris yelled and the sharp point of the knife slipped and accidentally made a small cut in the cow outfit of the doll; the long nails tightened around the purse in mild shock and accidentally made tiny marks in the leather.

 

"GUCCI!" Tao yelled. And threw the bear to the gaping second year.

 

"MOO MOO!" Chanyeol screamed and caught his bear clumsily. The purse fell out of the bed and on the floor.

 

"Kris." The tall blonde looked up, feeling a gust of cold wind on his back.

 

"Wu." Kris gulped. He could tame these Cardinal Sinners, right?

 

Right?

 

~

 

Ground Floor - Room 0679 (Lu Han || Oh Sehun || Byun Baekhyun)

 

"......."

 

"......."

 

Baekhyun glared at Luhan. Luhan was secretly eyeing Sehun. Sehun was looking at his mirror.

 

Other than the tension variating from the third and second years, it was pretty normal in this room, for Sehun anyways.

 

"...... I'm so handsome."

 

~

 

First Floor - Room 1001 (Kim Suho || Zhang Yi Xing)

 

"I'm taking the bed next to the wall." Suho said once the pair reached the room. Lay dived headfirst onto the bed assigned to him.

 

"Mmph ok." He mumbled from the sheets. Lay's legs were spread wide and Suho decided to , as payback.

 

"Your position is perfect for ing." He mumbled loudly and Yixing shot up, face red and grimacing. "Yahhhhhh~~~" he said loudly.

 

Suho smirked and ped his luggage bag. Neatly arranging his clothes, books and accessories on the bed. He cleared out the large bag, Yixing was too busy blushing to notice something glint inside the bag before Suho zipped it shut.

 

"Aish!" Lay said frustratedly as he unpacked his own stuff. He was the opposite of Suho, who was a clean freak, Lay was unorganized and careless. The scatterbrained boy piled everything onto the floor and tried folding his clothes.

 

"I can't do this!"

 

Suho was humming a song before the frustrated cry of Zhang Yixing interrupted him. He looked over and the boy was sat cross legged on the floor, a mountain of crumpled clothes in front of him. Suho chuckled as Lay struggled to fold a wrinkled shirt neatly, failing of course.

 

Lay was almost in tears as he realised he didn't bring a toothbrush. "I'm a failure!" He deadpanned to himself.

 

A yellow toothbrush in new packaging was presented to the poor boy, who was startled. Yixing's clear brown orbs fixed on his roommate. Suho scowled and shoved the toothbrush into Lay's hands, sitting down beside him.

 

"Tha-"

 

Lay's thanks was cut off when Suho started folding his pile of clothes. His eyes widened at the sight of the CS (Cardinal Sinner) member sighing as he smoothened the cloth and stacked up Yixing's folded clothes.

 

That particular room had a great view and a large window. The sun's light shone from behind Suho, making his black hair a bright red in the light and his skin glow.

 

"You're ing clumsy you know." Suho said.

 

Despite that, Lay was sure he saw the spawn of the devil become an angel.

 

~

 

Fourth Floor - Room 4812 (Kim Kai || Do Kyungsoo)

 

Opposites attract?

 

Do Kyungsoo begs to differ as Kai unpacked what seemed to be... playboy magazines and films, all -surprisingly- neatly wrapped in plastic. Kyungsoo felt his face burn unintentionally as an eye catching cover of a video tape came into view.

 

"Does the school even allow that?" The shorter asked, picking up a magazine which the girl on the cover was thankfully in a bra and .

 

"No." Kai grinned.

 

"Why do I bother." Kyungsoo said and went to the toilet to cool off his hot face. He pondered about the lust filled teenager. Kai, as he had studied, was charismatic, dangerous and sly.

 

He must be clever. Such traits don't come from studying women and causing ruckus. Why would someone waste their lives this way?

 

Then his eyes fell upon a box of tampons at the side and he sighed. "I'm going to need earplugs maybe." Kyungsoo widened his eyes at small words at the side of the box.

 

SIZE: LARGE

 

Kyungsoo chocked on his saliva. Damn Kai's gotta try to keep his lustfulness in a box, with Do Kyungsoo, he's gonna have to.

 

____________________________________________SINNERS_____________________________________________

 

A/N: TBH I'm basically taking all the evilness out of 'Sinning' with this story omg. It's getting so yuck, the story I mean.

 

Kai: You don't say author nim....

 

Kyungsoo: //pushes Kai aside// Subscribe, Upvote and Comment! Ignore this kid.

 

Kai: Hey! Σ( ° △ °|||)︴