Confession

Change

AUTHOR'S P.O.V.

Does he feel the same about me? This left Minhee restless, but everyone was staring at her, waiting for her to answer.

"My ideal type is someone who is funny, and likes to joke around a lot. He also has to have a very sweet smile and similar interests as me." Minhee was trying her best to describe her ideal type without revealing who it is.

"Is there a specific person whom you were referring to," Yoongi asked her a little jealous.

"Not really, but I guess there's one," Minhee said referring to Yoongi.

"Really, who's the lucky guy," now Yoongi was definitely jealous.

"He's not that special, just someone I met through some friends," Minhee felt bad for lying. But she wasn't ready to tell Yoongi her feelings, not yet.

"Oh really, is it someone we know," Jimin asked knowingly.

"Umm, no comment," Minhee was uneasy about her answer. But she didn't want Yoongi to know it was him. But she also didn't want him to think she was interested in another guy.

"Wow, not even a small clue," Taehyung said. Also knowing her thoughts.

"Nope, why do you guys even want to know?"

"No reason," Namjoon said awkwardly.

"Well okay then, next person is Yoongi," Minhee said obliviously.

"My turn, well I pick truth," Yoongi said regretting his choice. "I mean dare, wait no truth, truth!" He's still feeling agitated. What are they going to ask? Are they going to embarrass me? Those thoughts were running around in his head.

But in Minhee's head, she was very confused. Does Yoongi think of her as a friend? Little sister? Or something more?

"Truth, now tell us about your last girlfriend," Jin said. He wanted to know if Minhee feels the same way as Yoongi. If her expression or tone is somewhat forced, angry, or sad. Then she really does like Yoongi.

But if she doesn't think of Yoongi in that kind of way, then she wouldn't have a problem with what Yoongi says. But it would be difficult to tell if she acts all serious or tries to , because she could be trying to hide her feelings.

"So my last girlfriend was when I was in highschool just before becoming a trainee." Yoongi didn't really want to talk about her, she was the first girl who he cared about.

"Okay, continue, we said about so keep going." Jin told Yoongi acting very serious. Of course they all heard this story before, but this is all part of Jin's plans.

Everyone is confused, they all know that Yoongi doesn't like to talk about the past. But they also know that Jin is the caring friend who wouldn't open up a topic like this.

"So she was my very first love. The girl who introduced me to music. I was always the good guy, straight a's class rep. All of that, but she taught me how to have fun. She introduced me to hip-hop," Minhee began to choke on her saliva.

As she clenched her fists, her eyes began to tear up just a bit. It was really unnoticeable, but Jin was watching her like a hawk. Every move she made, Jin would take note of it.

"But this girl was taught how to love hip-hop by someone else. I should've known, she wouldn't answer my texts during a certain time. She would tell me that her part time job was always in the way of our dates. But little did I know, she was seeing someone else." Yoongi had stopped for a bit.

But he continued, "They were together twice as long as we were. She was playing me the whole time. Every time she said she loved me was a lie. That's the story of my last girlfriend."

Minhee was totally shocked. She didn't think the happy-go-lucky Suga also had a heart wrenching past. But Minhee was also terrified by the fact that Yoongi was probably more experienced than her. He's four years older than her afterall.

Does he think of her as a little kid or sister? While Minhee had a procrastination session in her head, Jin and Yoongi was closely examining her.

 So she does like Yoongi, was what Jin was thinking. Yoongi's thoughts were just the opposite. What's her reaction? Is she jealous? Please, tell me she feels the same about me.

"Anyways, I think we should get going. It's already ten," Namjoon said eyeing Jin and Yoongi.

"Yeah, it's late, we should head back to the dorm and get some sleep," Jungkook said like the mature adult.

"Bye Minhee, see you next time," Yoongi said to Minhee as the were walking towards the doorway.

"Bye then, until next time," Minhee said to the guys as they were walking out the door.


YOONGI P.O.V. (Next Day)

 When I woke up in the morning I was shocked to see Jin in front of me. "Hurry up and take a shower. I have some good news to tell you," he said.

"What good news?" I was still a bit angry at home for yesterday.

"just hurry, it's about Minhee if it makes you feel any better," once Jin had mentioned Minhee's name I ran out of my bed, and took a shower. I finished takings a shower and got dressed in the bathroom.

"I'm back, what's the news," I said as I ran into the room. When I walked into the room there were six pairs of eyes looking at me.

"Yoongi, sit down," Jin had told me. I sat down on my bed and and waited for him to talk.

"So what's going on?" I asked.

"Good news, Minhee really likes you," Jungkook had said jumping up and down.

"She what?" I was completely confused, does she really.

"Hyung, Minhee likes you," Taehyung told me slowly.

"Are you serious? Like for real," I asked. They usually make fun of me.

"Yoongi, Minhee likes you," Namjoon broke it down for me.

"But how did you find out?" When I asked, everyone pointed to Jin. I looked him in the eyes. "How?"

"From her expression, when you talked about your past lover." I was confused, I didn't notice anything wrong when I was talking.

"Did she make a face?" Jin sighed, I still don't believe them.

"Yes she did, I caught her trying to hold in her tears. The time you mentioned your first love, she began to tear up. She was really tense and forced a smile on her face when you looked at her."

"Was she really going to cry?" Jin nodded at my question. But what do I do now? Do I tell her my feelings? Or maybe I should write a song for her.

"What are you going to do now Hyung?" Jimin asked me with a serious expression.

"I don't know, I'm still trying to process what's going to happen."

"Well don't wait too long before someone steals your chance." Hoseok had said because of past experiences.

"I won't Hoseok, I promise." I sincerly love Minhee and I want to ask her to be mine. "Can you guys help me?"

"With what?" Jungkook asked.


 MINHEE'S P.O.V.

When I woke up this morning, I got a phone call from Yerin.

"You got the audition!" They both screamed as I picked up the phone.

             "Really?!? "

"Yup, just come back on Saturday to do another audition infront of JYP himself."

             "Oh my god, I can't believe I actually made this audition."

"Yeah right, we know you would've made any audition. Wait until Eunmi hears about this."

             "No, do not tell anyone. Everyone is just going to ask for autographs and a way to get in. Like they do with you guys."

"Okay if that's what you want. Well we have to go now, need to get ready for school. Bye Minhee!"

             "Bye guys thanks for the news."

Right when I said that they just hung up in me. Wow, I know they have a busy life. But they also shouldn't interrupt me. Whatever, time to take a shower, and get ready.

Once to took a shower and put in my uniform, I waited for my hair to dry. I went into the kitchen to grab some cereal and fruit. When I walked in, there was a note on the fridge.

Minhee, dad is going to stay late today. So eat dinner without me. Don't worry about dad, I'll be grabbing dinner with some colleagues.

Couldn't he have texted me instead. Anyways let's grab some food. When I was done eating I went back into my room, my hair hasn't dried. So I blowdried it, then put it in a pony tail.

I walked out the door to check the weather, but it was so cold. It's annoying that we have to wear skirts as our uniform. So I went into my room and grabbed a pair of over the knee socks.

I usually don't wear socks like this, but Yerin and Jimin bought them for me. They look warm and they make me look more feminine. So it's a win-win situation.

I grabbed my jacket, backpack, and put on my black combat boots that Jimin and Yerin also bought for me. I walked out the door towards the buses. When I walked to the bus stop, I didn't see Yerin and Jimin. They're usually here before me.

When I got on the bus there still wasn't any sign of Jimin and Yerin. They might be taking their car. I opened up my phone and looked at my recent conversations.

There was one with Yoongi, this was after the music show. I usually don't delete these texts because I feel like I'm deleting memories. This memory was also really special to me.

I really want to tell Yoongi my feelings. I've decided, today is the day. But what would his reply be? I'm so scared, do I really want to do this. Yes you do Minhee, you have to overcome fear. I'm becoming a new person.

I'm changing myself for the better. I took out my hair tie to let my hair down. It's time to show the world what I'm made of. As I walked into the school, everyone was staring at me. I've never let my hair down or have I worn boots.

Well there's a first for everything. When I walked into the classroom the first to turn to me was Eunmi.

"Well look who's trying so hard," she said with a smirk. Honestly she's pretty but her big mouth and white clown makeup ruined everything.

"Sorry, but I'm not looking like a clown to get everyone's attention. Or talking in a very loud voice just to attract guys."

"Clown! Did you know that my face is all natural? No plastic surgery, you plastic doll."

"Really, well the last time I saw you, you didn't have any eyes. Nor did you have that scar near your nose from a bad nose job." Once I said that she started acting shocked and walked towards one of the guys in the classroom.

Guess who she went too. Of course it's my ex she goes to.

"Hyunseung Oppa! Look at what she's trying to do. She's just trying to make fun of me infront of everyone."

"Look Eunmi, I don't care, she's not even doing anything. You're the attention seeker and trouble maker," and with that he left the classroom.

"Eunmi, just go follow your precious 'Oppa'. You're not worth my time." When I stood up for myself everyone clapped. I guess Eunmi was so frustrated she left as well.

"Congratulations Minhee, barely anyone has anymore patience for her," Hyesung, a girl who constantly gets bullied by Dunmi said.

"Yeah, everyone else doesn't want to stand up againsts her," Sungjoon, another guy in my class. But he's one of the more popular ones that are targeted by Eunmi and her clique.

"Thanks guys," I walked away from them. Yerin and Jimin walked into the class.

"Hey Minhee."

"Hey, how come I didn't see you earlier. We just talked on the phone."

"No reason, someone just made a phone call to us afterwards." Jimin gave Yerin a look. I didn't know what that look meant, but I didn't think too much of it.

"Oh, who was it?"

"Just JYP calling about you."

"Did he say much about me?"

"Not really, he just asked if you were able to make it on Saturday."

"Oh okay, the teacher is here let's go sit down." They all sat down and listened to their lecture.


AUTHOR'S P.O.V.

Before School Started

"Oh, Jimin is calling you Jimin," Yerin giggled.

"Whatever, hello," she picked up the phone.

          "Jimin, Yoongi likes Minhee and Minhee likes Yoongi."

"Yeah, I thought we both already know."

          "We did? Whatever, so we need your help for Yoongi to make his confession."

"Okay, so what do you need us to do?"

After School

"Minhee, do you want to grab some fro-yo with us," Jimin asked Minhee.

"Sure, my dad's staying late today anyways."

"Really, do you want to ask if you could sleep over, Yerin said.

"Yeah, I'll be lonely anyways." They all began walking to the bus stop. When they got to the bus, they headed towards the yogurt shop.

"What do you want?" Jimin asked them when we got to the shop.

"Strawberry for me," Yerin said as they sat down at the nearest table.

"I'll take mango,"Minhee said. Jimin went up to pay for the yogurt.

"Afterwards we're going to the park," Yerin told Minhee. She nodded, as Jimin came.

"So one strawberry for Yerin, mango for Minhee, and peach for me."

"Here's ten for the yogurt," Minhee tried to give Jimin money.

But she didn't take the money, "You don't have to give me anything."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Minhee, just eat, then we'll head to the park."

"What's with you guys and the park?"

"Nothing, it's just nice to go out once in a while," Yerin said awkwardly.

"Whatever you guys say."

After they finished eating, they went to the park as promised.

"So what are we doing here," Minhee asked. But as she looked around, they were both gone. "Where'd they go now?"

Out of nowhere, Hoseok popped out. "Hi Minhee, follow the arrows on the trees."

"Okay, but why?" When Minhee asked he immediately ran away. "Well then."

She followed the arrows that brought her towards the fountain in the center of the park. Barely anyone goes there because it's such a far walk.

"Why am I here?"

"Minhee," someone said behind her. When she turned around, Yoongi was there.

"Yoongi, what's going on," Minhee asked very confused.

Yoongi took out a box from his pocket. "I like you Minhee, no I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?" He opened the box revealing a necklace in the shape of a heart.

"Yes, yes I will," Minhee said and broke into a wide smile. Yoongi was shocked, he didn't expect Minhee to accept his confession.

Yoongi picked Minhee up and spun her around. They stared at each other for a bit and Yoongi kissed her. He broke the kiss and smiled at her.

He put her down and put the neck on her. But everyone popped out and screamed.

 "Congratulations!" Everyone said. They were behind a bush, watching the whole confession.

"I can't believe you guys are a couple now," the girls screamed.

"I can't believe it either," Minhee said as she smiled at Yoongi. Yoongi smiled back at her and hugged her one more time.


I can't believe I actually got this far. Yes I'm actually finished with this story. Thanks for everyone who read this story, commented, or subscribed. If you want a sequel, please comment. Thanks for supporting me even through the ups and down. But I'm also sorry if I rushed my story.